BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• Do these take off hard calluses?1 Answers
  • What is your experience with this product? Does it work w...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering ha...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jeniffer S.
Bellingham , WA
This product is actually so amazing. They’re little plastic shoes that you wear for an hour and a couple days later your dead skin starts to peel and your heals and soles will be smooth and flawless.
Haley W.
Pace, FL
I have really enjoyed this product! It takes a couple of days for the peeling to actually start, but once it does, you will feel like a snake shedding its skin! I will continue to use these. They only thing that I do not like about them is that when the peeling process begins, my feet are more sensitive, but that is something that makes sense. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Maria F.
Hillsboro, OR
I’ve used this product twice now and have seen different results with both. The first time this worked very well after leaving the foot masks on for the minimum amount of time. The 2nd time though, I left them on a little longer and didn’t really notice anything but minor peeling after a few weeks. Those uses were roughly 3 mos apart, so I’m curious what the difference was.
Katy S.
Caldwell
I got this at ulta for buy one get one half off, I liked it, it didn’t burn my extremely dry feet my family got a laugh on how funny I looked for a second with it on my feet, I put socks over it so I wasn’t stuck sitting down! I’m still waiting for it to peel but it says it takes a few days
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
This blew my mind! I actually slept with them on over night! For about a week nothing happened, then about 8 days later my feet fibally started to peel! Any dead skin on my feet came off! The entire bottoms od my feet peeled off! It was painful or it didnt burn. You are just left with brand new baby feet! (Hence the name) haha! Everyone needs to try this at least once!
Heather H.
Brunswick, GA
The results were worth the creepy peeling that my foot did. Awesome if you don't feel like getting a pedicure every week and definitely cheaper. Not for the faint of heart since it does make you see your skin like a snake 🐍
Sarah B.
Martinez
This bad boy is LEGIT!! you want it! It she's all dead skin off my feet! It is disgusting but absolutely AMAZING! and it's only $6 from Ulta! It works better than the baby feet mask!
Cecelia K.
Barrington, IL
These really do work! I have tried others but with no success. After a week or so my feet started peeling like crazy. My feet felt soft but I think it only lasted about a week.
Racheal P.
I love these. They are super easy to use and kinda of fun. It definitely does work. I enjoy the end results after all the peeling is done. It leaves my feet feeling super soft. It is kinda of time consuming you have to leave it on for an hour or so. I would definitely recommend using it during fall or winter because of the peeling
michele v.
THESE THINGS ARE CRAZY AS HELL. The first time I tried these, it didn't work at all. So I didn't buy it again until recently and I accidentally fell asleep with them on for like 3 hours. You're suppose to leave them on for an hour and a half though haha. My feet have been peeling LIKE CRAZY! I highly recommend these and DONT wash off the peeling juice from the booties.
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Stratford, CT
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Andrea M.
Johnston , RI
Where can I buy this ?
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?