BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• Do these take off hard calluses?2 Answers
  • What is your experience with this product? Does it work w...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering ha...2 Answers
Linda C.
My feet are always super smooth after using this mask! I try to use it once a month, about two weeks after my monthly pedicure for upkeep. It helps shed the tough layers of my skin without scrubbing. I love this product!
Erica S.
They work! Just don’t do what I did and forget you used this and then freak out a few days later when your feet start shedding!!!

The price is ON POINT compared to other brands that offer the same exact thing. You wear these for about 30 mins and wait a few days and BAM! Your feet peel and feel so soft and smooth. I would absolutely purchase these again and say save your $25 for the more expensive brand and just get these. I get mine from Ulta!
Cassandra T.
I bought these at ulta for my husband and I to try out. It took a total of three weeks but it most definitely worked! My feet peeled and left behind a smooth soft foot that I desired! And the price is super cheap
Angelique M.
Middletown, NY
OK I was very skeptical about this.I seen many people talk about this and I had to try it myself when I used it I kept it on for about an hour and then I removed it and just patiently waited and it took about 4 to 5 days before the skin started to peel and I was 100% shocked on how much dead skin was coming off of my foot. I would definitely recommend this to everyone I purchased mine from Ulta. Very inexpensive
Danielle S.
Magic in a pouch! I was skeptical at first because I had never heard of it. But for 6.50 why not? So the process itself is fairly easy, except it’s a little weird walking around in the booties. It burned just a little but I had some cuts I think. On day 6, my foot started peeling! And I mean LAYERS! Chunks. A whole new foot was shedding lol. That lasted about 3-4 days. I would so recommend this and I’m buying once a month!
Laura S.
Southington
These things are absolutely amazing! Why buy babyfeet for $20 when you can by these for $6 and they do the exact same thing! Leave your feet feeling silky smooth and who doesn’t love a satisfying skin peel!!?
Jamie L.
These are BOMB, especially if you work retail or are just on your feet all day. These will definitely extend your time between pedicures. It takes about a week for all your foot skin to peel off, but so worth the wait!
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
LOVE THESE! I highly recommend buying these. This product worked so well for me. It does take 3-5 days for the peeling to start, but when it does it’s intense! I have several stocked up. I will continue to buy!
carlena h.
Stow, OH
You simply put these on for about an hour and within a few days you will notice your feet peeling. And it’s literally so hard not to pick at them. My feet peeled for like five days. It was disgusting but made my feet so soft
Ariel V.
Sanford, NC
This product was very interesting. I only bought it because I wonder what this would do to my feet. It was only a few bucks so I don't regret the purchase. You put your feets in tge two babies, leave it in there for a couple minutes and take it out. For a week or so, your skin will be peeling off in big to small pieces. I don't think it made my feet smoother or did anything. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Katarina S.
Stratford, CT
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Andrea M.
Johnston, RI
Where can I buy this ?
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?