BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• What is your experience with this product? Does it work well or c...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering have any o...2 Answers
  • I have a tattoo on the top of my foot, would this peel or fade it?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Brooke J.
Found these on amazon and love them. I recommend leaving them on the longer of the recommended time to allow skin to absorb the mixture. Worked really well and left my feet feeling super smooth. Definitely recommend.
Jourdan B.
I had my doubts but after about a week my feet started peeling and man, they feel great! This left them baby soft and smooth. Even though the process is kinda gross I love the results and would definitely repurchase
Amanda P.
Cedar Hill, MO
I was kind of disappointed in these. It says that your feet will fully peel off in 2 weeks. My feet barely peeled at all. And for the price you pay, I feel like it should do what it says. I felt this was a gimmick.
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
This is the best, affordable foot peel on the market. I have tested several brands and TonyMoly is consistent and cheap. Other cheap brands end up not peeling, Babyfeet is too expensive at $25/treatment.
Jamie L.
These are BOMB, especially if you work retail or are just on your feet all day. These will definitely extend your time between pedicures. It takes about a week for all your foot skin to peel off, but so worth the wait!
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
I’m really impressed at how well they work. I put them on after I showered so my skin could be really soft. Within a week my feet were shredding, yuck! I slept with socks on so I wouldn’t get it all over my sheets. Next time I’ll make sure not to do it during the summer because I couldn’t wear sandals because my feet looked ugly while peeling. Winter is the best time to use them unless you don’t wear sandals much.
Kaci W.
Royal Oak
This was the first foot peel I’ve ever done. Good results, does what it says it’s going to do. About 5 days after using my feel started peeling and nice soft skin underneath. Nice smell. Easy to use.
Megan G.
I love these foot peeling shoes. It takes about 5 days for my feet to start peeling. Once all of the peeling is over my feet are so soft and smooth. I try to use these once a month, especially during sandal season. They are great.
Maciel C.
Worcester, MA
I left it on for the full time recommended ! It peeled my feet so well. I would recommend doing it during winter months or times you can cover your feet because it peels for a couple of weeks.
Kash A.
Baltimore, MD
I used it for the first time yesterday literally. The bags are pretty comfortable i fell asleep with them on lol great packaging. My feet do feel softer but no skin has peeled off yet.
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Hempstead, NY
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?
Molly R.
Will these fit all foot sizes? I'm thinking of getting two pairs so my hubby and I can do it together