BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• Do these take off hard calluses?1 Answers
  • What is your experience with this product? Does it work w...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering ha...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kimberly M.
greenville, SC
I've heard that you should keep these products on for as long as you can. I wanted to sleep with them on but I couldn't with wet feet. They took about a week to start actually peeling and I felt like the peeling process took forever! I'm sure it took the standard amount of time. I think they're really great for the price point and overall just a fun thing to do. I personally won't repurchase because I didn't enjoy the experience.
Taylor S.
Sand Fork, WV
I literally cannot get over how much I LOVE this product. I heard mixed reviews before trying it, but it's cheap so I decided to get it. I left it on for about two hours and washed my feet per instructions. I truthfully forgot about it until like 5 days later when I noticed my foot starting to peel. Let me tell you, this is a miracle. I go barefoot more than I wear shoes so you can imagine the state of my feet. They feel SO soft now. I'll definitely be buying more in the future.
Tracie B.
Wichita
I bought these for my husband to be a little funny. I guess the joke is on me. He loved this. About 4 or 5 days after the treatment his dead skin started peeling off. It’s pretty gross for a few days but the end result is amazing!
Caroline C.
Pensacola, FL
IT WORKS. I heard from friends that this product worked like a dream for them, and when I tested it out.... the sleeves are super easy to put on and relax in, and there’s no weird tingling from the gentle apple and lemon acid. Your feet will feel right the two days after, and then actually start peeling on day three! And when it does... it’s both a little gross but very satisfying to see. After a week, your feet will be so gentle! Soft feet guaranteed!!
Akasha W.
Las Vegas, NV
This mask is scary good. You really need to plan a week of not showing your feet. You have to wear the mask for almost 2 hours. It would good to use those 2 hours to do a few other things to pamper yourself. But when you remove the mask you won't see any difference. In about three days you will see your skin peel like crazy. Every time you take your sock off it will snow. When you sleep you really should wear socks when you sleep because if you don't you will get skin every wear. If you feel your feet rub on you or your significant other it will gross you guys out. But remember whatever you do, don't pick at it!
Sabrina M.
State College
Holy Tony Moly these are my favorite. You wrap your feet, wait, remove, and within a week your skin is peeling. Accurately priced, easy to follow the steps, and leaves your feet feeling like a newborn's behind! Try for the summer to leave feet soft and beautiful.
A warning though, do not use and lay in the sun after using, during peeling, or immediately after peeling session. Your skin is much more vulnerable to burns, I learned the hard way!
Shannon💋 W.
I absolutely LOVE this foot mask. I tried it once and fell in love with it! At first I didn’t think it was going to do much for me. I used it and about 4 days later after I got in the shower all my dead skin started peeling off! It left my feet feeling so smooth and soft! I bought 2 more to try out to restore my feet completely back to new! I also like to give my feet a foot facial like I do with my face. Definitely a product I will continue to use!
Brooke F.
Pippa Passes, KY
Ah-mazing foot mask! I use this peeling mask every 3-4 months and it has worked wonders every time! I usually take a 20 minute warm soak and exfoliate my feet before use, then apply the booties and massage the liquid into my feet. Then I just kick back and relax with a movie for the next 2 hours. This is a delayed reaction mask, so it takes about 10 days for the peeling to start for me, but when it does, it leaves my feet feeling baby soft.
Meagan B.
Port Matilda, PA
These were pretty cool! You put the booties on and the solution soaks into your feet. It took a week+ for my feet to start peeling, but they got a lot of the dead skin off. Definitely worth it to try it out on your feet!
Brianna C.
El Paso, TX
I walk around barefoot all the time, and my feet are cracking a little. I was kinda skeptical of this product and didn't think it would work. Buy I used it and it took most of the skin off. I don't think I left it on long enough or my feet are just really bad, but it did work. I just highly recommend not to have polished toes, because this stuff ate through my polish and made it spread all over my toes. It was a pain to clean up.
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Stratford, CT
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Andrea M.
Johnston , RI
Where can I buy this ?
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?