BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• What is your experience with this product? Does it work well or c...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering have any o...2 Answers
  • I have a tattoo on the top of my foot, would this peel or fade it?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jenna K.
San Marcos, TX
I think they changed the formula of this. I have used these foot peels twice a year for a while now. This brand used to work better. I just did this one about a month ago and it just wasn’t the same peel. Tony Moly Foot Peeling Shoes
Chelsie M.
Pocomoke City, MD
Looove Love Love!! So I do have pretty rough feet so I decided to try this product because I had been hearing about it on social media! Well my feet started peeling a few days after trying and were super soft, but I chalked it up to just me being a girl lol soooo I went and bought another pack for my husband to try aaaand this stuff is legit!! He works in a warehouse so he’s on his feet all day long! It helped his feet SO much with the roughness! This was definitely a great buy for me!
Chaquetta G.
Florence
This is a game changer for those who love soft touchable feet. After a few days you will begin to see you skin start to peel off on its own!! These are super easy to use and the result are phenomenal. This is a great alternative to using callus removers and going to the nail salon.
Sigourney M.
Bluffton, OH
It definitely helped peel my feet. The first few days nothing happened, then slowly they started to peel. All over. I had to wear socks all the time because my feet were peeling so much. I definitely liked the product when I first bought it. Since then though, one of my feet has stayed peeling on one part of my sole. It’s been uncomfortable. It worked great and I’m sure I probably did something wrong or my foot just had a reaction, but I probably won’t do this peel again.
Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
I bought this hoping it would be a dupe for Baby Feet at a lower price point. But sadly, not even close. It has been three weeks, and with the exception of a bit of dead heel skin kinda of rubbing off in the tub, it’s a dud. Next time I will spend the extra money on Baby Feet and actually get the big sheets of dead skin that peel off and leave my feet truly peeled.
Sabrina M.
State College
Holy Tony Moly these are my favorite. You wrap your feet, wait, remove, and within a week your skin is peeling. Accurately priced, easy to follow the steps, and leaves your feet feeling like a newborn's behind! Try for the summer to leave feet soft and beautiful.
A warning though, do not use and lay in the sun after using, during peeling, or immediately after peeling session. Your skin is much more vulnerable to burns, I learned the hard way!
Summer G.
alexandria, VA
It’s only been a few days since I’ve used this product so I cant quite write a full review, but the application process is easy and so fun with the popularity of foot masks today, can’t wait to see how the final results are!
Carlee W.
Central, SC
Holy cow! I was completely skeptical about this product. My feet weren’t too bad to begin with, but I soaked my feet in these and a week later they peeled and peeled and peeled. Magic foot indeed! So soft and smooth.
Meagan B.
Port Matilda, PA
These were pretty cool! You put the booties on and the solution soaks into your feet. It took a week+ for my feet to start peeling, but they got a lot of the dead skin off. Definitely worth it to try it out on your feet!
Brianna C.
El Paso, TX
I walk around barefoot all the time, and my feet are cracking a little. I was kinda skeptical of this product and didn't think it would work. Buy I used it and it took most of the skin off. I don't think I left it on long enough or my feet are just really bad, but it did work. I just highly recommend not to have polished toes, because this stuff ate through my polish and made it spread all over my toes. It was a pain to clean up.
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Hempstead, NY
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?
Molly R.
Will these fit all foot sizes? I'm thinking of getting two pairs so my hubby and I can do it together