BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• What is your experience with this product? Does it work well or c...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering have any o...2 Answers
  • I have a tattoo on the top of my foot, would this peel or fade it?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Melanie W.
Wainwright, AB
At first I thought I wasted money on this foot mask. It took my feet longer to peel than it said on the package but it did work! I think soaking your feet helps the process. I would definitely recommend and buy again.
Suzi H.
Honestly not that great. I probably shouldn't have expected a lot when I bought it for £3 but there you go!
I have quite thick rough skin on my feet and this didn't even touch it, the edges around my sole started peeling (completely normal healthy skin) but the problem areas aren't even changed.
If you fancy a quick freshen up and the skin on your feet isn't too thick then I'm sure it would work but for regular folk like me it's a no go. Definitely save your money and get a more expensive version.
Denise P.
HELLO BEAUTIFUL FEET!
I bought this mask because I got A LOT hard and dead skin on my feet. I promised to remove it all. I had the mask longer than recommended, but I don't think it did make difference. It felt kind of strange and it's cold but not uncomfortable!
After one week my feet started to peel like CRAZY! I always wore socks to prevent to loose skin everywhere, even in bed. After two weeks the peeling kind of stopped and my feet were definitely softer than before. It removed a lot hard skin and I really liked the outcome, even though I still had some hard skin left. I will use the second one soon!
Michelle M.
Maple Ridge
This is a phenomenal product. I have tried several other foot peel products before but this is the ONLY one that has had excellent results over and over again.
The real key is to soak your feet before you put the booties on. I also leave my booties on for about 2 hours which I know is longer than the packaging says. I also suggest you soak your feet every night and apply a light water based lotion before bed.
Lastly... don't plan on wearing open toes shoes for AT LEAST 2 weeks as the peeling goes on and on. Incredible.
Asma C.
Blacksburg, VA
I used this for the first time while on vacation in Saudi Arabia. Foot started peeling about 4 days later, and it was so gross nobody wanted to look at my feet. I loved it tho! It was hard not to pull away at the skin. A week later my feet were SO SOFT! I was amazed!! But then a week after that they're back to being dry. Don't know if I would go through it every two weeks but it works.
Fernanda F.
Mexicali Baja California
Use este producto antes de ir ala playa para que mis pies se vieran más bonitos ya que usaría sandalias y realmente estoy feliz con el producto, el precio se me hizo justo, seguiré comprando este producto obviamente lo recomiendo ;)
Ida Christine H.
I use one of these every single spring, to get my feet ready for summer. Works a charm. It does take a few days for the skin to peel, but it's very effective, and leaves you with fresh soft feet - ready for sandals and flip flops!
Brianna F.
This made my foot peel after 3 days or so of using this however, it didn't peel the hard skin I have on my heel and wasn't as strong as the other one that I've tried. You also have to wear this for an hour which is quite long.
Lucie W.
Clowne, Derbyshire
This is magical. After leaving it on for an hour and a half, and two gilmore girls episodes later I had soft feet. Not only that a week later my dead skin started to peel off! So satisfying! Whilst it is a one use item, I would repurchase as I enjoyed it very much
Leigh C.
Brantford, ON
This product actually works! Purchased from Ulta while on vacation (I'm from Canada) and it legit made me feet peel approx 5+ days later. I couldn't believe it, much cheaper than "baby foot"! Would repurchase!
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Hempstead, NY
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?
Molly R.
Will these fit all foot sizes? I'm thinking of getting two pairs so my hubby and I can do it together