BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• Do these take off hard calluses?2 Answers
  • What is your experience with this product? Does it work w...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering ha...2 Answers
Kala G.
Woodbury, CT
My friends and I used this as a joke after a music festival, shopping at Ulta for new makeup, and we were blown away by the results! After three days, my feet began to peel, revealing amazingly soft feet that lasted for days. I wouldn't change a thing!
Katie S.
Columbus, OH
I'm a mom and don't have time for precicures. This is so strange but is seriously cool. I thought it was a waste of money at first but after I days my feet started peeling (and nail polish). I will repurchase
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
I think this is comparable to the baby feet foot masks. Love any help I can get for summer sweet looking pedicures! And, I also love all the masks from this company!
Alexia R.
This peel was a wonderful first experience for doing a foot peel. I’ve bought it a couple of times and definitely felt like the second time went better since I knew what to expect. Didn’t see major results like I expected to on my calluses.
Taylor C.
Levittown, PA
When I tell you my foot looked like a fishes scales I say it in a great way. It did the best job a removing all of my rough hard skin on my feet and made them feel like new born baby feet. It did a better job then if I went to get a pedi!
Ariel F.
Chicago , IL
My dad actually tried this product so I'm reviewing on his input. Packaging is just okay. I bought it on sale at ulta because it was cheap-he said it was semi effective but didn't take away all of his dead skin,. He said with 2 or 3 more of these it may work better
Crystal G.
Mesa, AZ
Ive been looking at baby feet but was hesitant to purchse because of the price. Ive recently been purchasing more korean products and for the price i figured id try it out! Not disappointed and purchased multiples for future use!
Jena G.
Kenner, LA
These are a godsend! I swear by these just avoid sun for a good month after use! I recommend soaking feet before and 2 days after to get the peeling going faster but that's just me. They are so nonexpensive that anyone should just try it!!
Alexandra R.
I have very rough heels and no matter the amount of pedicures nothing would change, I recently tried this and can say my feet are not the same. It's crucial to follow the instructions and not pick at your feet (although I did).
carissa b.
Astoria, NY
Smells weird and feels weird, but oh.my
Lanta. So effective. My whole foot essentially peeled off and left such a smooth and lovely foot underneath. Very pleased. The peeling took about 2 weeks - not immediate, but worth the patience
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Stratford, CT
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Andrea M.
Johnston , RI
Where can I buy this ?
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?

back