BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• Do these take off hard calluses?2 Answers
  • What is your experience with this product? Does it work w...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering ha...2 Answers
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
I have pretty dry feet, so I was expecting a lot of peeling but there was hardly any... Is it weird to be disappointed by that? But my feet afterwards were super hydrated for about a 2 months after using! It was great.
Emily M.
New Britain, CT
Okay this product is gross but great!! I left the mask on for like an hour and a half, washed it off and went to bed. I waited four days and my feet started peeling!! It was so easy and much more gentle than using a scraper! It was gross watching the skin peel but very satisfying to know I had great skin under!
Kati H.
Indiana
This product worked wonders for my dry feet. The secret is soaking them every day for 10 mins in warn water to really get them to start peeling. After 6 days my feet really began to shed and now they're soft and pretty again. I'm definitely will be doing this again before sandal season is upon us again.
Christel S.
This foot peel really rocks! I had trouble keeping the little boots on at first - tip - put socks on over them. After that it was just a matter of hanging out and letting the treatment do its thing! I thought my feet were in decent shape, but by the end of the peeling "period" they were as smooth as can be! I'll be adding this to my normal routine for sure.
Julia M.
Tried baby foot first then this one- same thing only this one is priced much much better! I've used this several times and will continue to use! I've even got some to use for stocking stuffers come Christmas!
Elizabeth C.
Cape coral, FL
I've heard many good things about this and I just want to say that wow this is an amazing product it really does work and he leaves your feet so so soft afterwards the peeling process is about a week to two weeks and it leaves your feet so smooth so soft and your Calais will be gone for good
Terri D.
My friend recommended these to me after I purchased a similar product. These were every bit as good as the other product, but cost much less. My feet were baby soft after using the foot mask. I have to admit, however, that I was impatient and used my micro plane foot rasp to do my heels.
Emma M.
Monona, WI
These did nothing. I left them on for 2.5 hours and ended up taking them off because the smell was giving me a migraine and making me nauseous. My feet also felt freezing cold the entire time I had them on. It's been over a week now, and literally nothing has happened. I don't recommend these.
Savannah C.
Trenton
Got this for my boyfriend and I, worked like a charm on his rough construction feet but took mine about a week or two to even see some peeling then when it did I was in flip flop season! Should've judged that one a little better lol! But does what it says on resemblance to baby foot!
Daisy T.
I got this as an impulse buy at Ulta. One day when I had nothing going on, I decided to try it. I followed the directions and my feet didn't start peeling a week later, like it said it would. I guess it just didn't work for me. I MAY buy one more time just to see if it'll work or not
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Katarina S.
Stratford, CT
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Andrea M.
Johnston, RI
Where can I buy this ?
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?