BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• Do these take off hard calluses?2 Answers
  • What is your experience with this product? Does it work w...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering ha...2 Answers
Valerie E.
Enterprise, AL
These things are amazing!! My feet started peeling 3 days later. It looks so gross lol, but is so effective!! They're affordable, too. However, I used them a second time months later, and they didn't seem to be as effective as the first time. Maybe my feet just didn't need the treatment as bad the second time. I didn't like how cold they felt when putting them on my feet. Definitely recommend!!
Teresa W.
Gainesville
This product is amazing once you reach the finish line. My feet were baby smooth and I felt like a new person. The price I had to pay for this luxury was dealing with the skin on my feet peeling around my house in the most disgusting way. Skin everywhere! If you tough it out and just wear socks for a few days it is well worth. I wouldn't hesitate to buy this product again.
Christina E.
Major let down đź‘Ž i was so excited to try this based on other people's reviews and pictures. I used the foot mask as instructed and even followed some people's tricks to help the process. It dried out my feet really bad but never made them peel. I've seen some people say maybe they didn't need to peel, but trust me- they did! I'll have to try a different brand of foot masks!
Ambar A.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
This stuff worked amazingly well. It left my feet soft and managed to peel off most of the dead skin. The only downside is that it took more than the two weeks on the package for it to actually work. I don't think I stopped peeling until about 3.5 weeks after using. It's still very effective and I would recommend to anyone who doesn't mind waiting.
Julie W.
Dearborn Heights, MI
THESE ARE AMAZING!! I got them from Ulta for $12 and they changed my life! My feet peeled so much and it left me with such soft feet! I didn't expect it to be this good! My mother tried it, who has rock hard heels, and it didn't work at all, but for normal feel with harder heels, this was great, but come to think of it, I need a new one!
Kally W.
Aledo, TX
I love these for a girls night in! There so easy to use and feel amazing while there on plus there easy to walk in while you wear there for a few hours and sip wine while they work. No immediate peeling but a few days later and you'll see them at work. The peels are almost as good as a pedicure and a lot cheaper and convenient.
Abi A.
Loveland, CO
I am in love with these. They really are the most effective way to get my feet thoroughly smooth and ready for sandals!

The only downside is your feet will molt like a snake for over a week after using these, so plan accordingly!
Stacy U.
Love love love! I was skeptical about buying this because I was afraid it would hurt. Mostly because of the smell during application. It does make your foot feel hot afterwards. But that feeling does go away. It took about four days for the peeling process to start. I highly recommend this to anyone looking to soften their feet.
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
I have pretty dry feet, so I was expecting a lot of peeling but there was hardly any... Is it weird to be disappointed by that? But my feet afterwards were super hydrated for about a 2 months after using! It was great.
Christel S.
This foot peel really rocks! I had trouble keeping the little boots on at first - tip - put socks on over them. After that it was just a matter of hanging out and letting the treatment do its thing! I thought my feet were in decent shape, but by the end of the peeling "period" they were as smooth as can be! I'll be adding this to my normal routine for sure.
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Stratford, CT
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Andrea M.
Johnston , RI
Where can I buy this ?
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?

back