BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• What is your experience with this product? Does it work well or c...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering have any o...2 Answers
  • I have a tattoo on the top of my foot, would this peel or fade it?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Shirley C.
Cape Coral, FL
This product definitely works! But I would not use it again because the itchiness is pretty terrible
Maddy P.
Sacramento, CA
It didn't work as well as I thought it would. I've used other brands before and had better results.
Lizzie M.
Oklahoma City
My feet didn't peel much and by the time it's done, feels like your still in the need for a pedi
Lindsy M.
Lansing, MI
I love these. My feet start to peel after about 6 days and for the most part all of it peeled off
Sarah C.
Maricopa, AZ
Pretty cool product. My feet were still peeling after a month! I will definitely use this again.
Evelyn N.
Buckeye, AZ
I love this product. The whole concept behind it is amazing and works within a week or so.
Sydney O.
Oxford, MS
This stuff is amazing!!! My feet peeled within 3-4 days and they felt so soft afterwards.
Karalee S.
Livingston, MT
The first time I tried these shoes was about 6 months ago when my feet were cracking. My feet were starting to get bad again, so I purchased another pair of these shoes from Ulta. I would not use these shoes more often than that because I feel the results will not be as effective if you use them more frequently. The package contains a pair of plastic shoes that are filled with a liquid product. The shoes come with tabs to keep them on your feet if you want to walk around in them. The shoes were more than big enough for my feet, so I believe they will fit most shoe sizes. I wore these shoes for close to 2 hours, and it is recommended to wear them for at least 1 hour, so this is not a quick treatment. Like I mentioned before, I can walk around in the shoes, but they can be a little slippery with the product inside them. Besides the slipperiness, the only other downside to these shoes is that the liquid made my feet really cold, and I could not wait to take the shoes off and put on warm comfy socks. After the 2 hours, I took off the shoes and washed my feet in the shower. My feet were slippery after taking off the shoes, so be careful while rinsing your feet. Around 3 days after using the shoes, my feet started peeling a little. By day 5 the whole bottom of my feet were peeling. After a little more than a week the top of my feet peeled some. The peeling was completely done after around 2 weeks. None of the peeling was painful, but it is also advised to not forcefully peel your feet. After I took a shower, my feet did peel more than normal. During the whole 2 weeks my feet were peeling, my feet did not look attractive, so I would suggest wearing covered shoes after using these peeling shoes. Once my feet were done peeling, they were no longer cracked and were left feeling soft and smooth.As I mentioned at the beginning of this post, I used these shoes 6 months apart. These shoes are good to use one once in a while because they remove all the dead skin on your feet and leave them feeling nice and smooth.
Dusty M.
Waterloo , ON
It worked great I had a ton of skin come off. Took the exact amount of time it said it would. My feet felt great. But I swear my feet are super itchy all the time now and it happened about 4 weeks after I wore the boots. Its been 6 months now and it's almost as if my feet skin won't regrow enough and it's thin. And it's causing them to itch
Alia J.
New Castle, DE
I use these on a very regular basis. They work well to get rid of the excess skin even around my toes. They are also the most reasonably priced out of all of the foot peel masks I have come across. I do wish that they had a longer lasting effect though.
As a little extra pick me up for your feet, get a pedicure once your feet have finished peeling.
Just a little note: it will strip your nail polish, so if you have just had a nice pedi done, don't destroy it with these. I also like to put socks on over them to keep them in close contact with all parts of my feet at all times.
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Hempstead, NY
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?
Molly R.
Will these fit all foot sizes? I'm thinking of getting two pairs so my hubby and I can do it together