BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• Do these take off hard calluses?1 Answers
  • What is your experience with this product? Does it work w...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering ha...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Christine D.
Dekalb, IL
This is a must use for people who have dry cracking feet. I always had a problem with my feet. Never looking pretty. This product made my feet look absoutely awful for a few days but at the end of the day it was totally worth it because my feet would feel nice and smooth. I had to use this 1 time every 3-4 months.
Zerlina L.
Woodhaven, NY
When I first put it on and for the next hour, I had tingling feelings to my foot. It was really fun to peel off my dead skin after a few days but it was not much of a major difference.
Sarah W.
Syracuse, NY
I think I'd need to try these more than once to figure out how well they really work, but from one use I was pretty impressed and my feet felt a lot smoothr. It does take at least a few days to really start seeing the effects. I wasn't totally amazed but my feet felt nice and I'll definitely try it again!
Abby A.
Needville, TX
I absolutely loved this product. It left my feet feeling so soft and smooth. However your feet will be peeling for at least 2 weeks but it definitely is worth it for the result.
Courtney T.
Hamilton, NJ
This really surprised me because I thought it was going to make my feet peek really badly and I almost didn't use it. But to my surprise I really like this!! It made my feet feel really soft, it did make them peel but NOTHING like what I was expecting! Definitely picking up another of these!
Teresa W.
Gainesville
This product is amazing once you reach the finish line. My feet were baby smooth and I felt like a new person. The price I had to pay for this luxury was dealing with the skin on my feet peeling around my house in the most disgusting way. Skin everywhere! If you tough it out and just wear socks for a few days it is well worth. I wouldn't hesitate to buy this product again.
Stacy U.
Love love love! I was skeptical about buying this because I was afraid it would hurt. Mostly because of the smell during application. It does make your foot feel hot afterwards. But that feeling does go away. It took about four days for the peeling process to start. I highly recommend this to anyone looking to soften their feet.
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
I have pretty dry feet, so I was expecting a lot of peeling but there was hardly any... Is it weird to be disappointed by that? But my feet afterwards were super hydrated for about a 2 months after using! It was great.
Emily M.
New Britain , CT
Okay this product is gross but great!! I left the mask on for like an hour and a half, washed it off and went to bed. I waited four days and my feet started peeling!! It was so easy and much more gentle than using a scraper! It was gross watching the skin peel but very satisfying to know I had great skin under!
Julia M.
Tried baby foot first then this one- same thing only this one is priced much much better! I've used this several times and will continue to use! I've even got some to use for stocking stuffers come Christmas!
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Stratford, CT
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Andrea M.
Johnston , RI
Where can I buy this ?
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?