BY TONYMOLY

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• Do these take off hard calluses?2 Answers
  • What is your experience with this product? Does it work w...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering ha...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Cory W.
Clovis, CA
I absolutely loved this product! I actually just got done using this product last week and now my feet are feeling so soft. I also LOVE the price compared to the more well known brand of this type of product.
Teresa S.
I like these masks but after a while they start to burn my feet. My nail polish comes off with it too so that's kind of annoying. There's a strong scent. My feet peeled in like a week. Normally I hate peeling skin but for some reason I enjoyed this. My boyfriend tried them out too and he said that his feet didn't peel though!
Karen H.
These work but it's such a slow process. I left them on for an hour and a half and they started making my feet feel hot so I took them off. I did have socks over them to really help get the product in. Nothing happened until day four, they started to peel on the outer edge of the bottom of foot. A few days later the heels peeled and then the tops of feet by day seven. My feet were smoother, even my stubborn heels. I got them on sale buy one get one half off. They are messy so plan for that if you wear flip flops or open toed shoes.
Katherine M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I was intrigued with these peeling socks. The concept is disgusting but fascinating. It took about 7 days for the peeling to begin and it did a great job. I would not recommend doing this during sandal season and allow for 2 weeks of potential funky feet. This was an inexpensive product that worked well. I'd buy again and recommend it to others.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
These things are honestly some kind of wizardry. They actually do exactly what they say they are going to do, and they are amazing! I kept them on my feet for about an hour and a half. I just put socks over the little booties, so I could still walk around. Then you have to be patient. I honestly forgot I had put these on, and about 7 days later, all the dead skin started coming off of my feet! It was crazy! It left them so soft. I tell everyone about these! My husband even wants to try them now!
Alexis T.
This is by far one of the best foot peels I've used. This is an is made using fruit extracts and smells fruity compared to the chemical-like smell other foot peels I've used. I kept mine on for 90 minutes and within a week my feet starting peeling. Hot showers really speed up the process. My feet aren't as rough. I love it !
Crystal L.
I honestly was really skeptical that this would even work. I soaked my feet for about 2 hours, rinsed them off, and then waited. As a few days went by, I didn't see any sign of peeling on my feet, but by about day 5, it started to. It was so satisfying to see all that dead skin just peel right off! It says not to forcibly peel it, but how can you resist lol. I would definitely recommend this product, it's a lot of fun and does leave your feet feeling smooth and clean!
Andrea S.
I really really wanted these to work. I left them on for almost 2 hours and 2 weeks later I still only have minimal results! I think may try them one more time and leave them on a little longer. I have also heard that soaking your feet for about 10 Min first helps it to work better. I hope the second round works better!
Annie B.
Tried this to help with my dry feet and it worked! I found it at Ulta and was excited to try it out. My feet began peeling around day 3 and I soaked them everyday. Definitely recommend!
Christine D.
Dekalb, IL
This is a must use for people who have dry cracking feet. I always had a problem with my feet. Never looking pretty. This product made my feet look absoutely awful for a few days but at the end of the day it was totally worth it because my feet would feel nice and smooth. I had to use this 1 time every 3-4 months.
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Stratford, CT
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Andrea M.
Johnston , RI
Where can I buy this ?
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?

back