BY TONYMOLY

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• Do these take off hard calluses?2 Answers
  • What is your experience with this product? Does it work w...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering ha...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
I'm trying to figure out why more people don't know about these "magical peeling socks." Alert the masses! Run to ULTA now and go buy them! To start off they're only $6, the downside could be that you have to wear them for 2-5 hours. I just wear them when I sleep. I kid you not a day or two later dead skin you didn't know was there starts falling off leaving your feet feeling so soft and smooth, no pedicure required! Definitely recommend these!!!
Colleen C.
New Britain, CT
These did not work for me. I sat for 2 hours and nothing ever happened to my feet weeks after I used them. Have not tried again. Waste of money for me. Proceed with caution.
Hailey C.
I really wanted to like this product, and it seems to be working, but I can't see myself buying this again. The terrible itch was just not worth it. I don't have sensitive skin, and there was no visible irritation or anything to signify an allergic reaction. Just a severe itch on the bottom of each foot that started a few hours after using the peeling shoes and lasted for around three days. If you have sensitive skin, definitely avoid this product.
Megan M.
6$ at Ulta in the Korean skincare section. Had to dig through a big pile of masks to find it but SO WORTH IT! this product works better and quicker than Baby Foot and although it didn't completely remove the callouses around my heels, it got everywhere else- I'm talking ball of the foot, between the toes and tops of the feet. It was like peeling a sunburn- totally disgusting and completely irresistible. One thing to note- the liquid itself smelled very nice, and after using it my feet smelled perfumed- once they started peeling though, things got stinky. Now that I'm all peeled it's back to normal.
Brenda D.
When I purchased this product, I thought this product was going to be like any other foot peel where it does make your foot peel, but very little to none. Tried this out on a saturday night, the product smelled amazing, did not smell like chemicals. As the days went by all the dry skin I had was beginng to peel by the 5-6 day both my feet had peeled. My feet felt soft and not rough. I definitely would recommend this product.
Tamitra T.
HAZEL CREST, IL
These are just amazing! I will admit I wasn't expecting it to work, especially when I saw very little to no peeling in the days following. Approximately a week to the day I initially used the socks, there was dramatic peeling. It was kind of gross yet intriguing at the same time. I peeled for about a week after that with additional peeling on the tops of my feet. The end result was totally worth it. I absolutely recommend these to anyone.
sierra m.
Rogersville, TN
These left my feet feeling so soft and really did peel all the dry and dead skin off leaving them feeling like new I love this and definitely recommend it for anyone with dry cracking feet.
Samantha F.
Gainesville, GA
I cannot express how much I love these. It's nice to just put these little masks on my feet and relax. I get an odd satisfaction from the dead skin on my feet peeling off. Although it takes a little while to begin working your feet are already softer when you take the masks off. The smell is slightly strong but it's a nice smell. And last but not least once the skin has finished peeling off it's soft for months after.
Amy D.
Phoenixville, PA
I really wanted to love this product however it just didn't really work for me- and I had dry skin on my feet ready to be peeled away! It did work for my husband though. We applied the product together one day and within a week his feet started to peel (disgusting, I know- but that is the point of the product). They did so for at least a week more. Mine began to peel slightly but eventually stopped before any really progress was made. I was swimming a few times a week in a chlorinated pool so I think this might have been a contributor to my experience with the product.
Cory W.
Clovis, CA
I absolutely loved this product! I actually just got done using this product last week and now my feet are feeling so soft. I also LOVE the price compared to the more well known brand of this type of product.
Sara L.
Nottingham , MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Stratford, CT
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Andrea M.
Johnston , RI
Where can I buy this ?
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?

back