BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• Do these take off hard calluses?2 Answers
  • What is your experience with this product? Does it work w...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering ha...2 Answers
Samantha W.
Loved it. This actually worked. You leave it on for 2 hours. By the end of the 2 weeks your dead skin if falling off your feet, leaving your feet feeling like baby's feet.
Anneline M.
Somerset, NJ
AMAZING!!! my dry feet turned into beautiful baby feet! There are a few tricks to the foot sheets. I would recommend them in the summer time (you can them in the fridge for a few mins to get nice and cold- recommended to me by the Korean sales lady) after an hour- your feet will feel super fresh  and it will seem as though nothing happened. the effect takes a few days to work and you should massage your feet in the shower for the next few days.  the skin will start to sloth off.  (yuck, but effective) I have purchased this product many times and love it.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I really enjoyed using this foot mask! It did a great job of removing dead skin from my feet, and is affordable enough for me to be able to use it multiple times a month. I have pretty dry feet from running around barefoot as a kid and wearing sandals a lot, so I needed something that was going to have more of an effect than just a pumice stone or vaseline/lotion. This foot mask really did the trick! After leaving it on for an hour to an hour and a half, you take it off, rinse your feet, and a few days later the dead skin on your feet will just start falling off! This really made a huge difference for my feet, and I always try to stock up now so my feet are always looking flake-free and healthy.
Selena D.
Poconos, PA
Works well in a pinch. I left the booties of for and hour and half to get the full effect. They started peeling 3 days after. It's great for the price. Would buy again.
Amber D.
Okeana, OH
Love this product! It's not expensive and it actually works!!! I bought mine at ulta ! They will make your feet feel like they are burning and feel a bit tingly but that means it's working!!!
Jackie C.
Boyfriend and I tried this one night. Works SO GOOD super affordable and very interesting to see how much dead skin falls off in the following week and how much softer your feet will feel. Love this product.
Cassandra o.
Austin , TX
The absolute best! I give them to all of the ladies in my life!!! Be prepared to NOT show your feet for a week after the treatment. Skin peeling is not sexy for the public.
Britney V.
Lake Charles , LA
I bought this and used it according to instructions. The reviews were great, so I was a little let down at first when my feet didn't immediately show signs of something awesome happening. I totally forgot about this and then like four days later I glance down at my feet and SKIN is peeling everywhere!! It was crazy! It took about three days for all of it to come off. I did this at the beginning of the summer and my feet feel soft still. I do still get pedicures (although I could do without) just bc I love getting them! Totally recommend this!!
Margaret S.
South Haven, MI
I'm so glad my sister turned me onto Tony Moly products. I have sensitive skin and usually can't use anything. Not with Tony Moly products. I will admit I was skeptical as I do go barefoot often and do a lot of garden work and my feet showed it! I will say this started working a bit sooner than on package, and yes your feet look crazy while peeling but the after is definitely rewarding. Did mine for 1.5 hrs and it was worth it. Flip flop season is upon us and this is a must try!
Shannon C.
I have used these twice already both times with amazing results. I live in Louisiana with a lot of hot weather so I'm always wearing flips flops so my heels tend to get on the dry side. The first time I purchased these from Ulta, the girl ringing me up said she used them all the time with amazing results. I was still skeptical. It took about 4 days for the peeling to start and about a week and a half to two weeks for it to stop. Let me just say, OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! The results were absolutely AMAZING!!!! My feet were soooo soft!!! Felt like newborn baby feet! Lol. Different worth it.
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Stratford, CT
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Andrea M.
Johnston , RI
Where can I buy this ?
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?

back