BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• What is your experience with this product? Does it work well or c...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering have any o...2 Answers
  • I have a tattoo on the top of my foot, would this peel or fade it?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
vanessa R.
Pensacola , FL
Tried the Tony moly magic foot peeling mask. It says it takes about 5 days before you notice anything. I’d say around day 3 my feet started peeling and we’re done peeling around day 5. After they peeled my feet were not any softer than they were before using so not sure the point of the product.
Victoria L.
Fryeburg, ME
I love this foot peel!!! It was a little intimidating at first, but once I put my feet into the booties and put them up for about 2 hours....all intimidation was gone! It took 2 tries for these to work for me. Within a week I started peeling and the difference was amazing...smooth feet!
Venice D.
Edmond , OK
I got this hoping it would peel my dead skin like I've seen in some videos but this is very mild, while it does peels and it took about 6 days to start peeling It wassnt much. It peeled off the top of my feet, the sides and toes but my heels didn't and that's where I need more help!
Brooke P.
Bradenton, FL
I love the Tony Moly foot peels. They do make your feet peel for a couple weeks, but your left with soft feet and no dead skin! I highly recommend using it during a time where you're not wearing open toe shoes as results will vary. Tony Moly Foot Peeling Shoes
Stacey F.
Fort Wayne, IN
HOLY MOLY!! I have never thought this would do anything to my monster calluses. I never wear socks and I'm always running around barefoot, so my calluses are thick. This shed those suckers like it was nothing. After about 14 days total, my feet were like brand new!
Sarah D.
Williamsburg, VA
Okay so I thought this was a crazy product so I tried it on a whim and I love it! It is easy to apply since the formula is in sheets shapes like slippers. I bought more of the Tony Moly Changing U and use it every few months to treat my feet! It was awesome and I’d recommend it to anyone.
Laura Y.
Telford, PA
I saw a video for Baby feet on YouTube and really wanted to try it out however the price was steep but while looking at sheet masks I came across these foot peels from TonyMolly and decided to give them a try. It’s super hard to walk in them if you need to pee or anything however a week after soaking your feet in the funniest booties ever, your skin peels and peels and when you think it’s done it peels some more and it’s so satisfying! I love these and always fove them to friends at sleepovers cause they are just so fun!
Crystal A.
Weatherford, TX
I’ve used these three times, results were decent the first two times but the third time was incredible. Only thing I did different was put on calf high socks over the booties. My feet peeled BAD for 7 days and looked flawless and smooth after. Will continue to use
Katelin N.
Pearland
I was very surprise at how cheap this was, this is a great dupe for the baby feet peel.this is about 3-4 dollars and the first time i used it was because i had dry callused skin and when i used it all of the skin peeled off and my feet was so smooth!
Jillian M.
Apple Valley, MN
This is almost an exact replica of baby feet! This mask, when used correctly, helps your feet peel off all of the dead a callous skin and resurfaces feet. This is an amazing deal for the price and you can often find them on sale. Definitely recommend
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Hempstead, NY
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?
Molly R.
Will these fit all foot sizes? I'm thinking of getting two pairs so my hubby and I can do it together