BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• Do these take off hard calluses?2 Answers
  • What is your experience with this product? Does it work w...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering ha...2 Answers
Angela J.
Slater, IA
I had never tried a foot peel product before I purchased this so I wasn't sure what to expect. They were easy to slip on, and the smell of the product inside the "foot shoes" smelled a little like faint nail polish remover, but I kept them on for one hour. Directions say 1-1.5 hours. I didn't notice anything until about 4 days later and I could tell my skin was started to peel. After day 5 it got worse and the 6th day I was peeling skin off my feet. Unfortunately about a week and a half later my feet still look dry and callused in a couple areas, but my skin feels more smooth for sure. Next time I will leave it on longer.
Amanda W.
Missoula, MT
These are a lot cheaper than Babyfoot. The only problem that o had was the peel didn't seem nearly as deep as when I used Babyfoot, but for a fraction of the price I'd use it again.
Chloe P.
Milwaukee
This product is totally gross! But this product also works amazing! You slip on the booties and just relax. Make sure to moisturize your feet everyday. Otherwise your dead skin will peel off in small pieces.
Janet N.
Stockton, CA
I love this because it really worked I have better feet I have used this multiple times it did what it said on the packaging its a great value I well be buying again I highly recommend this product to others
Sarah C.
Surprise, AZ
I was unfortunately not a huge fan of this product. My feet did not peel like the instructions claimed they would, instead the looked worse than before. I would not repurchase.
Caitlyn C.
Rochester , MI
I was so excited to use this foot mask after seeing people post about the wonders it did for them. Although my feet didn't peel nearly half as much as others did, it still made my feet feel brand new.
Alena t.
I bought this for my grandma who has very rough and dry feet for a little surprise, I had hoped it would make her feet nice and smooth as it said it would,well I do not recommend bc after she used it I saw her feet in shock and it never peeled and made her foot more dry and dehydrated
Holly S.
I love these! I've been using them for about a year now and they are amazing! My heels get pretty calloused and these take them right off. This product met all of my expectations.
austyn l.
Trenton, MO
Three stars because it does what it says it will do well, but it was a horrible experience for me. It took a week for my feet to start peeling , and then another yo finish the process.
For a whole week I had to wear socks at home to cover my gross peeling feet and to prevent skin from being shed all over my apartment. I think if you have very badly callused feet this would be worth it, but a few rough spots are not worth how uncomfortable and raw my feet felt during the whole process. I would not recommend doing this on a day where you have walked a lot either as I feel that it made the soaking process more uncomfortable than if I had rested feet.
Haley M.
Atlanta, GA
5 stars for price point, will update my review in 5 days time which is when you should see results! I slipped a pair of socks over mine so I could move around while waiting.
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Katarina S.
Stratford, CT
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Andrea M.
Johnston, RI
Where can I buy this ?
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?