BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• Do these take off hard calluses?1 Answers
  • What is your experience with this product? Does it work w...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering ha...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
angelica D.
Albuquerque, NM
The foot mask is my life!!!! I tend to use it once a month since I have really dry feet and within 2 to 3 days the skin starts peeling and by the end of 7 days my feet are baby soft & so pretty.
Shayna M.
Belle Vernon
I followed the exact directions provided and waited two weeks and nothing happened. I was looking forward to this because I have very dry skin and wanted my feet to feel nice and smooth for once.
Amanda P.
Cedar Hill, MO
I was kind of disappointed in these. It says that your feet will fully peel off in 2 weeks. My feet barely peeled at all. And for the price you pay, I feel like it should do what it says. I felt this was a gimmick.
Wendy T.
Stamford, CT
My complaints are the socks are too big and the stickers don't adhere to the socks so I often would clunk around. Besides that the product is amazing, took care of my dry feet. Would use again
Kayla W.
Sarasota , FL
I have used this product twice now and I recommend it to anyone who is interested in a foot peel or needs help with their dry cracked feet. This really is amazing and gets all your dead skin off.
If you enjoy peeling skin, this is for you.
I recommended this to my mom who has been a server for 28 years, and it worked wonders. Now she has to use this much more often. I don't have that bad of feet and I can go about 3 months at a time.
This is literally  dupe to the $25 baby foot peel.

TAKE NOTE:
Soak your feet once a day or every other day to help speed up the process (after using). This helps bring moisture to your feet so the peel can get the job done much faster!
It took my feet about 6 days to peel, my mom it took around 10. My peel time lasted for about 3 days and hers was about 5.
The end result will have you hooked, follow the instructions!!
Megan K.
Didn’t work and I followed the directions. My mom used it as well and it didn’t work for her I got it from ulta and it was pretty cheap like 7 dollars. Not happy with it wouldn’t buy it again.
Victoria M.
Oh my smooth foot, I LOVED this! I stocked up after the results. My feet have never felt better, but make sure you read instructions because they need to be followed for the correct results.
Samantha L.
I was so skeptical about this product. All of my friends raved about it. After 3 days and my feet started peeling, I was amazed! I bought this from Ulta and the price was fair. I actually bought 3 packs and I'm glad I did.
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
1st off I love his products , they are organic and I'm loving that. So my feet are well yucky so I got this and it truly is Magic! Does what it said it would and I have not yucky feet.
Angela J.
Slater, IA
I had never tried a foot peel product before I purchased this so I wasn't sure what to expect. They were easy to slip on, and the smell of the product inside the "foot shoes" smelled a little like faint nail polish remover, but I kept them on for one hour. Directions say 1-1.5 hours. I didn't notice anything until about 4 days later and I could tell my skin was started to peel. After day 5 it got worse and the 6th day I was peeling skin off my feet. Unfortunately about a week and a half later my feet still look dry and callused in a couple areas, but my skin feels more smooth for sure. Next time I will leave it on longer.
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Stratford, CT
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Andrea M.
Johnston , RI
Where can I buy this ?
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?