BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• Do these take off hard calluses?1 Answers
  • What is your experience with this product? Does it work w...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering ha...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kirsten P.
South Amherst , OH
This was amazing! I applied the booties for just about one hour and within a week I was peeling full sheets of dead skin from my feet! The price and results were well worth it and I will purchase again.
Brittnei A.
Oakwood Vlg, OH
This was great. CONFESSION... I’m a picker so when it stared to flake I peeled off all the dead skin (which it advises you NOT to do) but underneath was the most glorious baby soft feet. Buying again.
Summer G.
Alexandria, VA
It’s only been a few days since I’ve used this product so I cant quite write a full review, but the application process is easy and so fun with the popularity of foot masks today, can’t wait to see how the final results are!
Talia D.
So this product has completely disgusting results- but it WORKS! Your feet will literally look like you walked over lava barefoot for 4 days, but once they peel your feet will have never felt better!
Angela P.
Having used Baby Feet several times, I was skeptical that these less expensive peeling booties would work as well. I was pleasantly surprised!!! They are bomb & work just as well. Adios, dry feet!!!
nancy h.
this foot mask did an amazing job at doing what it says it does. at first i was worried since it didn't seem to do much but by day 3, my feet became to peel so much. by the end of the week my feet were glowing and super baby soft.
Megan G.
I love these foot peeling shoes. It takes about 5 days for my feet to start peeling. Once all of the peeling is over my feet are so soft and smooth. I try to use these once a month, especially during sandal season. They are great.
Tara D.
Blue springs , MO
Literally makes your feet feel like a baby’s butt. I wouldn’t recommend using these if you have to show your feet. They peel for like 2 days and it’s not the prettiest thing to see but once they are done peeling it’s so worth it.
Jessica D.
Racine, WI
Why didn't I know these existed years ago? Wear these for 2 hours or more if you need to walk around wear socks with grips. My skin started peeling in a week. Great price at $6 vs baby foot at $25.
Dianna A.
I have been into facial lately and when I saw this product at Ulta, I was curious and I have been having problem dry feet. Before discovering this product I was only using feet scrub and Vaseline which was ok but I was not getting results that I wanted too. Love this product!!! Follow the instruction and within a couple of days you will see the your feet will start to peel which it takes a couple of days for the dead skin to fully come off. I did scrub my feet in the shower but I didn't want to be curbing for half hour. Anyways, love this product, I already repurchased this product. My feet is looking a lot better now. Bye bye dry feet!!!!
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Hempstead, NY
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?
Molly R.
Will these fit all foot sizes? I'm thinking of getting two pairs so my hubby and I can do it together