BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• What is your experience with this product? Does it work well or c...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering have any o...2 Answers
  • I have a tattoo on the top of my foot, would this peel or fade it?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Alexis T.
This is by far one of the best foot peels I've used. This is an is made using fruit extracts and smells fruity compared to the chemical-like smell other foot peels I've used. I kept mine on for 90 minutes and within a week my feet starting peeling. Hot showers really speed up the process. My feet aren't as rough. I love it !
Andrea S.
I really really wanted these to work. I left them on for almost 2 hours and 2 weeks later I still only have minimal results! I think may try them one more time and leave them on a little longer. I have also heard that soaking your feet for about 10 Min first helps it to work better. I hope the second round works better!
Annie B.
Tried this to help with my dry feet and it worked! I found it at Ulta and was excited to try it out. My feet began peeling around day 3 and I soaked them everyday. Definitely recommend!
Zerlina L.
Woodhaven, NY
When I first put it on and for the next hour, I had tingling feelings to my foot. It was really fun to peel off my dead skin after a few days but it was not much of a major difference.
Christine D.
Dekalb, IL
This is a must use for people who have dry cracking feet. I always had a problem with my feet. Never looking pretty. This product made my feet look absoutely awful for a few days but at the end of the day it was totally worth it because my feet would feel nice and smooth. I had to use this 1 time every 3-4 months.
Sarah W.
Syracuse, NY
I think I'd need to try these more than once to figure out how well they really work, but from one use I was pretty impressed and my feet felt a lot smoothr. It does take at least a few days to really start seeing the effects. I wasn't totally amazed but my feet felt nice and I'll definitely try it again!
Abby A.
Needville, TX
I absolutely loved this product. It left my feet feeling so soft and smooth. However your feet will be peeling for at least 2 weeks but it definitely is worth it for the result.
Courtney T.
Hamilton, NJ
This really surprised me because I thought it was going to make my feet peek really badly and I almost didn't use it. But to my surprise I really like this!! It made my feet feel really soft, it did make them peel but NOTHING like what I was expecting! Definitely picking up another of these!
Glenna M.
Lakewood, WA
I have pretty dry feet, so I was expecting a lot of peeling but there was hardly any... Is it weird to be disappointed by that? But my feet afterwards were super hydrated for about a 2 months after using! It was great.
Julia M.
Tried baby foot first then this one- same thing only this one is priced much much better! I've used this several times and will continue to use! I've even got some to use for stocking stuffers come Christmas!
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Hempstead, NY
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?
Molly R.
Will these fit all foot sizes? I'm thinking of getting two pairs so my hubby and I can do it together