BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• What is your experience with this product? Does it work well or c...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering have any o...2 Answers
  • I have a tattoo on the top of my foot, would this peel or fade it?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Brenda D.
When I purchased this product, I thought this product was going to be like any other foot peel where it does make your foot peel, but very little to none. Tried this out on a saturday night, the product smelled amazing, did not smell like chemicals. As the days went by all the dry skin I had was beginng to peel by the 5-6 day both my feet had peeled. My feet felt soft and not rough. I definitely would recommend this product.
sierra m.
Rogersville, TN
These left my feet feeling so soft and really did peel all the dry and dead skin off leaving them feeling like new I love this and definitely recommend it for anyone with dry cracking feet.
Tamitra T.
Hazel Crest, IL
These are just amazing! I will admit I wasn't expecting it to work, especially when I saw very little to no peeling in the days following. Approximately a week to the day I initially used the socks, there was dramatic peeling. It was kind of gross yet intriguing at the same time. I peeled for about a week after that with additional peeling on the tops of my feet. The end result was totally worth it. I absolutely recommend these to anyone.
Samantha F.
Gainesville, GA
I cannot express how much I love these. It's nice to just put these little masks on my feet and relax. I get an odd satisfaction from the dead skin on my feet peeling off. Although it takes a little while to begin working your feet are already softer when you take the masks off. The smell is slightly strong but it's a nice smell. And last but not least once the skin has finished peeling off it's soft for months after.
Cory W.
Clovis, CA
I absolutely loved this product! I actually just got done using this product last week and now my feet are feeling so soft. I also LOVE the price compared to the more well known brand of this type of product.
Katherine M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I was intrigued with these peeling socks. The concept is disgusting but fascinating. It took about 7 days for the peeling to begin and it did a great job. I would not recommend doing this during sandal season and allow for 2 weeks of potential funky feet. This was an inexpensive product that worked well. I'd buy again and recommend it to others.
Alexis T.
This is by far one of the best foot peels I've used. This is an is made using fruit extracts and smells fruity compared to the chemical-like smell other foot peels I've used. I kept mine on for 90 minutes and within a week my feet starting peeling. Hot showers really speed up the process. My feet aren't as rough. I love it !
Andrea S.
I really really wanted these to work. I left them on for almost 2 hours and 2 weeks later I still only have minimal results! I think may try them one more time and leave them on a little longer. I have also heard that soaking your feet for about 10 Min first helps it to work better. I hope the second round works better!
Annie B.
Tried this to help with my dry feet and it worked! I found it at Ulta and was excited to try it out. My feet began peeling around day 3 and I soaked them everyday. Definitely recommend!
Zerlina L.
Woodhaven, NY
When I first put it on and for the next hour, I had tingling feelings to my foot. It was really fun to peel off my dead skin after a few days but it was not much of a major difference.
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Hempstead, NY
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?
Molly R.
Will these fit all foot sizes? I'm thinking of getting two pairs so my hubby and I can do it together