BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• Do these take off hard calluses?2 Answers
  • What is your experience with this product? Does it work w...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering ha...2 Answers
Ashley M.
Mount Juliet
These worked pretty well! After about 3 days my feet started peeling. It got most of the skin off except for the hardest part of heel which was alittle disappointing but it's okay! I would still repurchase this!
Kelly G.
Coralville, IA
It took 2 weeks for it go start peeling. peeled off in tiny pieces and took weeks to stop peeling off. It did nothing for the spots where I actually have callouses.
Zakiyah C.
Macon, GA
The first week I thought these didn’t work at all because no peeling was happening. But by the end of the second week my feet were seriously peeling and my feet were left super soft and free of all my dead skin
Carolyn W.
This works pretty well! It peeled my foot skin off as well as another brand that cost me $25. It didn't take all of my rough skin off, though (probably 90% came off), and the shedding skin can be kind of messy.
chris m.
I love this product to death! It made my feet so soothing. Watching all the dead skin peel off was so satisfying. The packaging was easy and simple. As a first time user i 10/10 recommend this product if you won't get grossed out by peeling skin.
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
This is the best, affordable foot peel on the market. I have tested several brands and TonyMoly is consistent and cheap. Other cheap brands end up not peeling, Babyfeet is too expensive at $25/treatment.
Tessah R.
Hattiesburg, MS
This product really disappointed me. I read a bunch of reviews and the results were not what I expected. I purchased the foot mask from Ulta and slept in it over night. I did not have any skin peel or do I feel like my feet are any softer.
Kaitlyn H.
Colorado Springs, CO
It works great only reason I'm giving four stars is because the boscia works better and faster. But I would definitely recommend this one because it's $6 at ulta and the boscia is $20 at sephora and there's barely any difference in results.
Taylor W.
Richmond, VA
It's definitely working and it's disgusting! I needed to do this just in time for fashion show sandal season and I think it's almost done peeling. I started it about 2 weeks ago and skin is still peeling!
Kirsten P.
South Amherst , OH
This was amazing! I applied the booties for just about one hour and within a week I was peeling full sheets of dead skin from my feet! The price and results were well worth it and I will purchase again.
Sara L.
Nottingham , MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Stratford, CT
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Andrea M.
Johnston , RI
Where can I buy this ?
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?