BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• Do these take off hard calluses?1 Answers
  • What is your experience with this product? Does it work well or c...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering have any o...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
carissa b.
Astoria, NY
Smells weird and feels weird, but oh.my
Lanta. So effective. My whole foot essentially peeled off and left such a smooth and lovely foot underneath. Very pleased. The peeling took about 2 weeks - not immediate, but worth the patience
Erica P.
New Cumberland, PA
I was skeptical about using this product. I placed the booties on. Then nothing happened for a few days. THEN my feet started to peel. It was a little gross. But the results were AMAZING. The smoothest feet for weeks.
Patti T.
FLUSHING, MI
Picked these up because the poor English on the back of the package promised to turn an average looking lady into a beautiful one and I thought that was pretty hysterical.

So if you are patient, these chemical socks are pretty nice at removing all of that dead, thick skin on the bottom of your feet. I think they removed more skin than when I go get a pedicure. But again, it takes time. For the first few days, nothing happened and I thought I was scammed. Then about a week later, my feet were all disgusting and scale like. I was in the bath so I grabbed a pumice stone and just SO much skin kept flaking off my feet that when I got out of the tub, the bottom of the tub was coated in dead skin. Gross, I know. But they do really work.

I gave 4 stars because the socks actually removed my nail polish when I took them off and now I'm wondering about what kind of chemicals these things have in them that would do that.
Jennifer M.
Edison, NJ
I had very high hopes!!!! It was cool when my feet started peeling (a little embarrassing at yoga). Great price and highly reccomend... o my gripe is it is not summertime sandal friendly... your feet will peel!!!!!!
Jourdan B.
I had my doubts but after about a week my feet started peeling and man, they feel great! This left them baby soft and smooth. Even though the process is kinda gross I love the results and would definitely repurchase
caroline l.
Bellingham , WA
Know what you're getting into before you use! My roomate and I did these thinking they would moisturize, and boy were we wrong. The peeling is crazy and a little gross, but once it's over your feet are indeed baby soft.
Caitlyn W.
Austin, TX
These are a good inexpensive version of baby feet. I leave them on for about an hour maybe two and do this twice a year and it keeps them very soft. The key is to soak your feet before for a good 30 minutes or so.
Ashley M.
Mount Juliet
These worked pretty well! After about 3 days my feet started peeling. It got most of the skin off except for the hardest part of heel which was alittle disappointing but it's okay! I would still repurchase this!
Carolyn W.
This works pretty well! It peeled my foot skin off as well as another brand that cost me $25. It didn't take all of my rough skin off, though (probably 90% came off), and the shedding skin can be kind of messy.
chris m.
I love this product to death! It made my feet so soothing. Watching all the dead skin peel off was so satisfying. The packaging was easy and simple. As a first time user i 10/10 recommend this product if you won't get grossed out by peeling skin.
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Hempstead, NY
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?
Molly R.
Will these fit all foot sizes? I'm thinking of getting two pairs so my hubby and I can do it together