BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• Do these take off hard calluses?2 Answers
  • What is your experience with this product? Does it work w...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering ha...2 Answers
Lauren Y.
Lowell, AR
I was so disappointed in this./: I used it a little over two weeks ago and my feet hardly even peeled. It left my feet even more rough. Sadly it was a waste of money. /: if you don't have really bad feet it may work for you.
Ivy N.
Grand Forks, ND
These are so cool! You put your foot in them and about a day later your skin starts peeling away all the dead layers! I work on my feet on concrete floors 12 hours a day and these are so so awesome! Would recommend to anyone!
Rachael M.
These things are amazing, I walk around all summer without shoes and my feet can get rather callused fast. Every month I use these and it really does just melt the dead skin right off of your feet. It's a quick and easy way to get an at home pedi for half the cost!!
Mandy G.
Franklin
The only reason this product doesn’t get a 5 is it took 3 extra days for my feet to peel than the package said. This product left my feet feeling amazing! This is awesome for mid winter pre summer pick me up for your feet.
Christine D.
Hyannis
I recently purchased Tony Moly Foot Peeling Shoes. I was very excited to try this. It stated my feet would start to peel within 4-6 days, which they did. The downside is that they kept peeling for almost 2 weeks!
Sarah H.
Howell
I love this product. I use it every few months and my feet always feel soft and smooth. It's super gentle and it after you wear them in just a week all the dead skin will peel off of your feet. I think they are amazing.
danielle d.
Byesville, OH
You see results after a couple days. I have manly feet that are super dry and just bad. This help make them soft but unless you use them a lot combined with other products you won't see much results if your feet are bad.
Bella K.
Dawsonville, GA
I was super excited to try this product. It's so fun and really feels like you're pampering yourself. and it was only $5 at Ulta! After about 3 days my feet started peeling. Warning: it's very addicting to peel off your dead skin. It was such a fun experience.
Erika O.
Wallington, NJ
This foot mask is beyond amazing. It does take time for it to work but the results leave you with soft feet, however when the skin starts peeling it's tempting to peel it yourself but don't. I've recommend to everyone
Patti T.
FLUSHING, MI
Picked these up because the poor English on the back of the package promised to turn an average looking lady into a beautiful one and I thought that was pretty hysterical.

So if you are patient, these chemical socks are pretty nice at removing all of that dead, thick skin on the bottom of your feet. I think they removed more skin than when I go get a pedicure. But again, it takes time. For the first few days, nothing happened and I thought I was scammed. Then about a week later, my feet were all disgusting and scale like. I was in the bath so I grabbed a pumice stone and just SO much skin kept flaking off my feet that when I got out of the tub, the bottom of the tub was coated in dead skin. Gross, I know. But they do really work.

I gave 4 stars because the socks actually removed my nail polish when I took them off and now I'm wondering about what kind of chemicals these things have in them that would do that.
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Stratford, CT
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Andrea M.
Johnston , RI
Where can I buy this ?
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?

back