BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• What is your experience with this product? Does it work well or c...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering have any o...2 Answers
  • I have a tattoo on the top of my foot, would this peel or fade it?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Victoria M.
Oh my smooth foot, I LOVED this! I stocked up after the results. My feet have never felt better, but make sure you read instructions because they need to be followed for the correct results.
Samantha L.
I was so skeptical about this product. All of my friends raved about it. After 3 days and my feet started peeling, I was amazed! I bought this from Ulta and the price was fair. I actually bought 3 packs and I'm glad I did.
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
1st off I love his products , they are organic and I'm loving that. So my feet are well yucky so I got this and it truly is Magic! Does what it said it would and I have not yucky feet.
Amanda W.
Missoula, MT
These are a lot cheaper than Babyfoot. The only problem that o had was the peel didn't seem nearly as deep as when I used Babyfoot, but for a fraction of the price I'd use it again.
Angela J.
Slater, IA
I had never tried a foot peel product before I purchased this so I wasn't sure what to expect. They were easy to slip on, and the smell of the product inside the "foot shoes" smelled a little like faint nail polish remover, but I kept them on for one hour. Directions say 1-1.5 hours. I didn't notice anything until about 4 days later and I could tell my skin was started to peel. After day 5 it got worse and the 6th day I was peeling skin off my feet. Unfortunately about a week and a half later my feet still look dry and callused in a couple areas, but my skin feels more smooth for sure. Next time I will leave it on longer.
Dana R.
Salamanca , NY
Holy moly (lol) I love these foot masks soooooooooo much! I am a stylist and am on my feet 24/7 so my feet get rough and dry. I pop these bad boys on for 60-90 min and within a week my feet are feather soft.
Janet N.
Stockton, CA
I love this because it really worked I have better feet I have used this multiple times it did what it said on the packaging its a great value I well be buying again I highly recommend this product to others
Stevie G.
Ok this product WORKS. Actually it works so well it's kind of gross. 100% ut performs as promised. Better than a pedicure. Completely blew me away. Must have for sandal season.
Holly S.
I love these! I've been using them for about a year now and they are amazing! My heels get pretty calloused and these take them right off. This product met all of my expectations.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
THESE ARE GAME CHANGERS. My feet feel so renewed and soft like a babies after this. Not only does the dead skin peel a few days later but my feet are hydrated and soft.
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Hempstead, NY
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?
Molly R.
Will these fit all foot sizes? I'm thinking of getting two pairs so my hubby and I can do it together