BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• What is your experience with this product? Does it work well or c...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering have any o...2 Answers
  • I have a tattoo on the top of my foot, would this peel or fade it?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Ashley M.
Mount Juliet
These worked pretty well! After about 3 days my feet started peeling. It got most of the skin off except for the hardest part of heel which was alittle disappointing but it's okay! I would still repurchase this!
chris m.
I love this product to death! It made my feet so soothing. Watching all the dead skin peel off was so satisfying. The packaging was easy and simple. As a first time user i 10/10 recommend this product if you won't get grossed out by peeling skin.
Tessah R.
Hattiesburg, MS
This product really disappointed me. I read a bunch of reviews and the results were not what I expected. I purchased the foot mask from Ulta and slept in it over night. I did not have any skin peel or do I feel like my feet are any softer.
Angela P.
Having used Baby Feet several times, I was skeptical that these less expensive peeling booties would work as well. I was pleasantly surprised!!! They are bomb & work just as well. Adios, dry feet!!!
Pamela A.
N Chesterfield , VA
It really works! I wore the "shoes" for an hour, rinsed my feet off, and totally forgot about it. Three or four days later, my feet were peeling like crazy! They continued to peel for a little over a week, and the skin on my feet is now soft and smooth. I will definitely buy again!
Dianna A.
I have been into facial lately and when I saw this product at Ulta, I was curious and I have been having problem dry feet. Before discovering this product I was only using feet scrub and Vaseline which was ok but I was not getting results that I wanted too. Love this product!!! Follow the instruction and within a couple of days you will see the your feet will start to peel which it takes a couple of days for the dead skin to fully come off. I did scrub my feet in the shower but I didn't want to be curbing for half hour. Anyways, love this product, I already repurchased this product. My feet is looking a lot better now. Bye bye dry feet!!!!
Jessica D.
Racine, WI
Why didn't I know these existed years ago? Wear these for 2 hours or more if you need to walk around wear socks with grips. My skin started peeling in a week. Great price at $6 vs baby foot at $25.
Tara D.
Blue springs , MO
Literally makes your feet feel like a baby’s butt. I wouldn’t recommend using these if you have to show your feet. They peel for like 2 days and it’s not the prettiest thing to see but once they are done peeling it’s so worth it.
nancy h.
this foot mask did an amazing job at doing what it says it does. at first i was worried since it didn't seem to do much but by day 3, my feet became to peel so much. by the end of the week my feet were glowing and super baby soft.
Shayna M.
Belle Vernon
I followed the exact directions provided and waited two weeks and nothing happened. I was looking forward to this because I have very dry skin and wanted my feet to feel nice and smooth for once.
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Hempstead, NY
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?
Molly R.
Will these fit all foot sizes? I'm thinking of getting two pairs so my hubby and I can do it together