BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• What is your experience with this product? Does it work well or c...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering have any o...2 Answers
  • I have a tattoo on the top of my foot, would this peel or fade it?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
carissa b.
Astoria, NY
Smells weird and feels weird, but oh.my
Lanta. So effective. My whole foot essentially peeled off and left such a smooth and lovely foot underneath. Very pleased. The peeling took about 2 weeks - not immediate, but worth the patience
Jennifer M.
Edison, NJ
I had very high hopes!!!! It was cool when my feet started peeling (a little embarrassing at yoga). Great price and highly reccomend... o my gripe is it is not summertime sandal friendly... your feet will peel!!!!!!
Caitlyn W.
Austin
These are a good inexpensive version of baby feet. I leave them on for about an hour maybe two and do this twice a year and it keeps them very soft. The key is to soak your feet before for a good 30 minutes or so.
caroline l.
Bellingham, WA
Know what you're getting into before you use! My roomate and I did these thinking they would moisturize, and boy were we wrong. The peeling is crazy and a little gross, but once it's over your feet are indeed baby soft.
Ashley M.
Mount Juliet
These worked pretty well! After about 3 days my feet started peeling. It got most of the skin off except for the hardest part of heel which was alittle disappointing but it's okay! I would still repurchase this!
chris m.
I love this product to death! It made my feet so soothing. Watching all the dead skin peel off was so satisfying. The packaging was easy and simple. As a first time user i 10/10 recommend this product if you won't get grossed out by peeling skin.
Tessah R.
Hattiesburg, MS
This product really disappointed me. I read a bunch of reviews and the results were not what I expected. I purchased the foot mask from Ulta and slept in it over night. I did not have any skin peel or do I feel like my feet are any softer.
Angela P.
Having used Baby Feet several times, I was skeptical that these less expensive peeling booties would work as well. I was pleasantly surprised!!! They are bomb & work just as well. Adios, dry feet!!!
Pamela A.
N Chesterfield , VA
It really works! I wore the "shoes" for an hour, rinsed my feet off, and totally forgot about it. Three or four days later, my feet were peeling like crazy! They continued to peel for a little over a week, and the skin on my feet is now soft and smooth. I will definitely buy again!
Jessica D.
Racine, WI
Why didn't I know these existed years ago? Wear these for 2 hours or more if you need to walk around wear socks with grips. My skin started peeling in a week. Great price at $6 vs baby foot at $25.
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Hempstead, NY
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?
Molly R.
Will these fit all foot sizes? I'm thinking of getting two pairs so my hubby and I can do it together