BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• Do these take off hard calluses?2 Answers
  • What is your experience with this product? Does it work w...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering ha...2 Answers
Jacksenia M.
Bought this to get my feet ready for the summer. Definitely works the way it states. My feet peeled for a few days and it takes a couple of days to kick in. Definitely a great foot mask. Will try other products as well. [Tonymoly] Changing U Magic Foot Peeling Shoes 1pair
Cary P.
Let my feet feeling super smooth after using this. My husband can't get over how soft my feet are. It was easy to use. Started peeling within 3-4 days and once it was all complete we were in love with this.. I will be using it again and my husband will do one as well.
Jazlynn D.
Charlottesvle, VA
The first couple days after using this product I was skeptical. It took a week before I saw any results and I had to scrub my feet which helped speed up the process. Once it started to work the results were amazing and I always recommend this product to other people.
Michaela G.
Putting this rating in the middle right now until I see full results. But I love the moisture that it's rd on my feet. Left it on for an hour and a half yesterday and have already begun seeing the dead skin peeling. My feet feel more moisturized than ever already.
Kristy H.
These are amazing! I hAve dry, sensitive skin and these did not make either of those worse. It does take about 5 days for you to see the results. Dont peel the skin off! Let it naturally flake off. My feet were so smooth afterwards! I will definitely be repurchasing
Keila F.
Ashburn
Definitely works. You won't see results until a week or so after. I noticed it peeling everytime I showered so the water triggers the peeling. I wouldn't recommend using this before you have an event where your feet will be out! The peeling could take up to 2 weeks
Shannon M.
Cincinnati, OH
Love these pedicure shoes! The solution smells so good! Leaves feet feeling soft and smooth, and after you get past the peeling process, your feet look incredible! Great value too at Ulta!
Wendi B.
Columbia, SC
Okay so this stuff is a wild ride. You peel something fierce but it leaves your feet so smooth afterward. It had a bit of a struggle against my rough heels but the rest of my feet were baby soft and it was a good first step. My feet needed that after this winter.
Alyssa B.
Fairdale, KY
I’ve used these twice and the first time didn’t have very drastic results just a little bit of peeling around my heel and sides of my feet but this last time I left them on almost two hours (fell asleep) and had some amazing results compared to the first time!
Shelby M.
Cordova, TN
Thee make my feet feel so soft! I love them for fixing my feet in the summer. My only problem is that they don't work as well as other foot peeling shoes that I have seen advertised. My friend has really bad heels and used one and it barely changed her foot.
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Stratford, CT
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Andrea M.
Johnston , RI
Where can I buy this ?
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?

back