BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• Do these take off hard calluses?1 Answers
  • What is your experience with this product? Does it work well or c...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering have any o...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
kim c.
I gave this a 3 because it's hit or miss for me. Sometimes it works really well and others it doesn't seem to work at all. I work on my feet all day and my feet are gross. When it works for me, it leaves my feet so soft and smooth. It's a very gross process seeing it all peel off but it is pretty fun.
Bridget R.
This is such a fun product. I purchased at Ulta because it was cheaper than the popular brand and I was not disappointed. In fact, I have used the other brand and felt like this worked better. My feet especially heals felt so smooth after a few days is moderately peeling. One of my favorite products.
Kala G.
Woodbury, CT
My friends and I used this as a joke after a music festival, shopping at Ulta for new makeup, and we were blown away by the results! After three days, my feet began to peel, revealing amazingly soft feet that lasted for days. I wouldn't change a thing!
Savanah N.
I discovered this quirky item from ULTA Beauty and decided to give it a try; I wasn't expecting very much from it and I followed each every step from the directions and nothing happened for me. I wouldn't recommend this, although the idea is interesting.
Makenzie M.
Bourbonnais
Didn't work until a month after using them. They were not the best and they felt really gross. The price wasn't terrible by I will not be purchasing again. My expectations were not met. The formula needs to be changed to not be as gooey when they are on.
Jenna S.
I have used these peeling shoes twice already. I love doing it every few months to help regenerate the skin on my feet. I walk a lot daily which causes some problem skin on my feet. This foot peel helps peel off the dead skin and make them feel super smooth. I recommend this product to anyone.
Laura K.
Eatonville, WA
I have used these multiple times and everytime I am completely happy with the results. It does help if you exfoliate your feet first. Your feet start peeling a few days after wearing these. And once they are all peeled, your feet are soooo smooth!
Jordan C.
Dallas, TX
These are MAGICAL. And fascinating and a little gross. You wear these for about 1.5 hours before washing your feet off, and then wait. Within about 1-2 weeks your feet will slowly slough off all of the dead skin leaving them soft and baby smooth!
Victoria L.
Fryeburg, ME
I love this foot peel!!! It was a little intimidating at first, but once I put my feet into the booties and put them up for about 2 hours....all intimidation was gone! It took 2 tries for these to work for me. Within a week I started peeling and the difference was amazing...smooth feet!
Peyton K.
Dahlonega , GA
I wanted to try a product that mirrored the famed Baby foot, but not the price of Baby Foot. It was very easily to do, you just put your feet inside the boots and wait for 1.5 hours. The product does slightly start to burn, but it feels amazing
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Hempstead, NY
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?
Molly R.
Will these fit all foot sizes? I'm thinking of getting two pairs so my hubby and I can do it together