BY TONYMOLY

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• Do these take off hard calluses?2 Answers
  • What is your experience with this product? Does it work w...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering ha...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Savannah C.
Trenton
Got this for my boyfriend and I, worked like a charm on his rough construction feet but took mine about a week or two to even see some peeling then when it did I was in flip flop season! Should've judged that one a little better lol! But does what it says on resemblance to baby foot!
Michelle A.
These are amazing I had to buy more than 1 I have dry heals and this product transforms my feet, after keeping them on for and hour and a half I see results within a week , feet start peeling and when's it's all over my feet look and feel beautiful. Try it it's a good price and the results are amazing.
Allison M.
i heard about this product from so
many people and was very curious when i heard about it so i had to try it! it actually works!! i didnt do anything when my skin started peeling and it left my feet smooth and soft! definitely warning for the amount of dead skin lost after this!!
Samantha Y.
Hopewell Jct, NY
I decided to give these a shot because my feet were in need of some TLC. It took almost a week before anything happened, but it was so satisfying when it actually started peeling. It did take a while for everything to peel off, but in the end, I had extremely soft feet.
Alicia W.
Citrus Hts, CA
It's pretty cool! You were these bag shoes for an hour and a half & with two weeks it peels your whole top layer off the bottom of your feet for smooth feet! I got mine at ulta & I'll definitely be purchasing again
allysin s.
Bridgeton, NJ
This is one of my holy trails, especially during the summer months. The skin on my feet gets dry very quickly and it can often be a pain to take care of. It completely removed every trace of dry skin within a week leaving you with soft and great looking feet all summer long!
Amanda S.
Williamsburg, VA
These did not work for me. Granted my feet have very thick skin on them so that may be why. I think i'd need a stronger version of this. I only used it once and followed all the directions. If you don't have super bad feet it may work for you but it did not work for me.
Jacksenia M.
Bought this to get my feet ready for the summer. Definitely works the way it states. My feet peeled for a few days and it takes a couple of days to kick in. Definitely a great foot mask. Will try other products as well. [Tonymoly] Changing U Magic Foot Peeling Shoes 1pair
Cary P.
Let my feet feeling super smooth after using this. My husband can't get over how soft my feet are. It was easy to use. Started peeling within 3-4 days and once it was all complete we were in love with this.. I will be using it again and my husband will do one as well.
Jazlynn D.
Charlottesvle, VA
The first couple days after using this product I was skeptical. It took a week before I saw any results and I had to scrub my feet which helped speed up the process. Once it started to work the results were amazing and I always recommend this product to other people.
Sara L.
Nottingham , MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Stratford, CT
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Andrea M.
Johnston , RI
Where can I buy this ?
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?

back