BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• What is your experience with this product? Does it work well or c...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering have any o...2 Answers
  • I have a tattoo on the top of my foot, would this peel or fade it?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Carly W.
Elk River, MN
It takes about 3-5 days for your skin on your feet to start peeling but this mask really gets all of the old, dead skin off. It's cheap but it works wonders!! My feet used to be really ugly and dry all the time but now they are smooth
Jadyn S.
Smelt odd, but not horrible. The tingling made my feet feel nice but it was gentle. The 'shoes' were comfortable. I purchased mine off Amazon and it was effective. They did the job and the peeling is so satisfying. I would buy again.
Tia M.
Weaverville , NC
I'm not sure if I did it correctly, I did follow directions thoroughly and didn't see much of a difference. I got this foot mask at Ulta.
I can't say if I'll use it again.
Jena G.
Kenner, LA
These are a godsend! I swear by these just avoid sun for a good month after use! I recommend soaking feet before and 2 days after to get the peeling going faster but that's just me. They are so nonexpensive that anyone should just try it!!
Crystal G.
Mesa, AZ
Ive been looking at baby feet but was hesitant to purchse because of the price. Ive recently been purchasing more korean products and for the price i figured id try it out! Not disappointed and purchased multiples for future use!
Tatiana P.
I used it foot felt extremely hot for a little while but I pressed on. I soaked for 15 minutes before putting on footies. After taking it off feet already felt softer than before. I will do an update when the peeling begins =)
Alexandra R.
I have very rough heels and no matter the amount of pedicures nothing would change, I recently tried this and can say my feet are not the same. It's crucial to follow the instructions and not pick at your feet (although I did).
Jamiliah R.
[Tonymoly] Changing U Magic Foot Peeling Shoes 1pair. I am not sold on this product it may have worked well for others but not so much for me. The price point was good for the product so it was worth the try but no not for me
Ivy N.
Grand Forks, ND
These are so cool! You put your foot in them and about a day later your skin starts peeling away all the dead layers! I work on my feet on concrete floors 12 hours a day and these are so so awesome! Would recommend to anyone!
Lauren Y.
Lowell, AR
I was so disappointed in this./: I used it a little over two weeks ago and my feet hardly even peeled. It left my feet even more rough. Sadly it was a waste of money. /: if you don't have really bad feet it may work for you.
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Hempstead, NY
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?
Molly R.
Will these fit all foot sizes? I'm thinking of getting two pairs so my hubby and I can do it together