BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• What is your experience with this product? Does it work well or c...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering have any o...2 Answers
  • I have a tattoo on the top of my foot, would this peel or fade it?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
This is extremely interesting. I’m not sure exactly how I️ feel about it. I️ usually have pretty rough feet, I️ don’t know why but my heels are always rough but I️ try to take care of them as best as I️ can. I️ really enjoy other Tony Moly sheet masks so I️ thought I️ would really enjoy this too. It made my feet super soft right after using it, which it recommends to keep to solution on your feet for 1.5 hours so obviously it’s going to make your feet soft. And it definitely made my peel as it said it would. But I️ didn’t really noticed any long term softness in my feet unfortunately. Mine might just be a little more rough than expected so I’ll definitely try again. It’s cheap!! Thankfully.
Jewell S.
Livonia, MI
Love this product!! I was not sure at first if it would work like it says it does, but it was amazing. I put the masks on my fee and felt it on for as long as it said. Cleaned my feet and about 2-3 days later my feet were peeling. The dry skin was coming off and my feet were super smooth and soft. It’s the best stuff i have ever used!!
Maritza C.
Patchogue , NY
Ok this is not going to be a repeat purchase for me! The name implies it's a mask that you would peel off however this is not the case. You wear this for an hour and then you rinse to reveal your skin peeling away! The actual total amount of peeling continues about 2 weeks! Glad I did it in the fall and not the summer! It was absolutely gross and was embarrassed to show my husband my feet!
Racheal P.
I love these. They are super easy to use and kinda of fun. It definitely does work. I enjoy the end results after all the peeling is done. It leaves my feet feeling super soft. It is kinda of time consuming you have to leave it on for an hour or so. I would definitely recommend using it during fall or winter because of the peeling
Brittany S.
Cincinnati, OH
So I bought this product about 2 months ago but didn’t have the courage to actually try it until about 15 days ago because I had spoken to someone also buying it while at ULTA and she said her friends swear by it and also told me to not expect it to start working for 6+ days after you’ve worn the special sock things inside the package. Wow let me tell you after 8 days my feet started peeling and continued to peel for 4 days until finally I put them in a foot soak and scrubbed the remaining skin off... AS AWFUL AS THOSE 4 DAYS WERE WOW IM ABSOLUTELY ASTONISHED... my feet have never in my life been so perfectly soft and had no dry/dead skin whatsoever. So 4 starts bc of the HIGHLY unpleasant 4 days and the hour and a half of scrubbing but the results are mind blowing so I can say it’s worth it
Ana L.
Lawton, OK
Peels it all away. Don’t do it during the summer or if you know you will be wear open shoes. I would def do it in the winter lol!!! Makes your feet feel like baby feet! The in between results are scary hahaha because your feet are peeling CRAZY! But it’s so worth it! No more going to get my feet done by people and paying a huevo!!!
Jillian V.
I love foot peels and I wanted to try out tony moly brand. To be honest, it's the same as most that I have tried and the cost is in between baby feet and random cheap brands. So I would recommend it. It just takes 2 or 5 days for the peel to work and remember to soak your feet everyday after the peel. :)
vanessa R.
Pensacola , FL
Tried the Tony moly magic foot peeling mask. It says it takes about 5 days before you notice anything. I’d say around day 3 my feet started peeling and we’re done peeling around day 5. After they peeled my feet were not any softer than they were before using so not sure the point of the product.
Victoria L.
Fryeburg, ME
I love this foot peel!!! It was a little intimidating at first, but once I put my feet into the booties and put them up for about 2 hours....all intimidation was gone! It took 2 tries for these to work for me. Within a week I started peeling and the difference was amazing...smooth feet!
Venice D.
Edmond , OK
I got this hoping it would peel my dead skin like I've seen in some videos but this is very mild, while it does peels and it took about 6 days to start peeling It wassnt much. It peeled off the top of my feet, the sides and toes but my heels didn't and that's where I need more help!
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Hempstead, NY
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?
Molly R.
Will these fit all foot sizes? I'm thinking of getting two pairs so my hubby and I can do it together