BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• Do these take off hard calluses?2 Answers
  • What is your experience with this product? Does it work w...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering ha...2 Answers
Molly H.
Las Vegas
This product definitely does what it claims to do. A couple days after wearing the shoes my feet started peeling and continued for about 2 weeks. The boots were fairly easy to apply and comfortable to wear for the hour and a half. I was pleasantly surprised at how big they were. I have women’s size 11 (US) and they fit no problem. Normally I have a hard time with get masks being too small.
Kelsey F.
Albuquerque, NM
I bought this from Ulta along with a few other face masks. The design of this product is genius. I love that I didn’t have to figure out a way to put on a sock or slides to walk around. But the peeling is a little understated. It doesn’t happen quickly like the package says and when it does peel it looks like you just have dry heels. A lot more understated than I thought.
Maricris A.
Moreno Valley
I absolutely love using this. The first time I used this, I popped on the shoes and watched a movie, then took off the shoes and rinsed my feet with warm water. After about a week, I was like a snake, with all of the dead skin falling off and my feet felt so much smoother afterward. So now I do this like once a month and it's amazing. Def a dupe for the baby foot peel.
Deanna T.
Sandusky
Have a lot of feelings about this foot peel. I don't even know where all the skin that fell off of my feet came from. My feet were peeling weeks after like a snake constantly shedding. After it finally finished, I really can't say that my feet were in any better condition. Can't say that the weeks of disgusting, peeling skin during prime flip flip season was worth it
Savanna S.
These are amazing!!! I put them on while I watch tv at night and within a few days my feet look great and feel super soft! I’ve tried other brands but none have worked as well as these. TonyMoly tends to be cheaper too. Just a warning, make sure you do these at least a week before any big event so you don’t have loose, peeling skin visible at the time of the event.
Grace B.
Wisconsin
First off, I used Baby Foot ($25) before these and saw decent results. I then used these ($9?) And my boyfriend did also! We both thought they worked really well! He has bigger feet since he's 6'3" but we put the foot mask inside of ziplock bags and that kept them on his feet since the toe area ripped a little. The Baby Foot mask made the top of my feet peel more than the bottom, but with these the bottom peeled off better. Like everyone says, expect to wait at least 3 days to see any results. They didn't remove my harder callouses on my big toes, but it removed the outer layer of dead and rough skin which made my heels look so much better! They peel much better if you take a hot shower or bath and let them soak a bit. The next day I'd wake up with huge patches of flaking skin! So gross, but so, so cool.
Marissa C.
Mexia, TX
This foot peel is AWESOME! Considering the price, you really should try it out. When wearing the booties, I highly recommend using a price of tape to tighten the top (prevents feet from slipping out). I had no results til Day 3, when the bottom of my feet began peeling. I don’t get foot treatments often, but this is so satisfyingly awesome!
Misty B.
CHAMPAIGN, IL
These are my year-round must haves for between pedis.. I apply, socks over and rub feet getting the serum between toes, everywhere.. I leave on 2.5-3 hours (no sensitive skin).. Remove and rinse off feet.. Then every day I soak feet in warm water 20-30 mins which really speeds up peeling.. After all peeling is done feet are baby b.u.t.t. smooth..
💋Michelle T.
Hercules, CA
Foot peeling mask is an essential when wanting Baby smooth skin. I recently tried Tony Molly’s brand and I got to say that I like it. It only took three days and I began to see my dead skin peeling and it took one week to see results. I would suggest soaking your feet to peel away the dead skin.
Tayler H.
Richardson , TX
This is extremely interesting. I’m not sure exactly how I️ feel about it. I️ usually have pretty rough feet, I️ don’t know why but my heels are always rough but I️ try to take care of them as best as I️ can. I️ really enjoy other Tony Moly sheet masks so I️ thought I️ would really enjoy this too. It made my feet super soft right after using it, which it recommends to keep to solution on your feet for 1.5 hours so obviously it’s going to make your feet soft. And it definitely made my peel as it said it would. But I️ didn’t really noticed any long term softness in my feet unfortunately. Mine might just be a little more rough than expected so I’ll definitely try again. It’s cheap!! Thankfully.
Sara L.
Nottingham , MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Stratford, CT
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Andrea M.
Johnston , RI
Where can I buy this ?
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?