BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• Do these take off hard calluses?1 Answers
  • What is your experience with this product? Does it work well or c...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering have any o...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
I absolutely LOVE this foot mask. I tried it once and fell in love with it! At first I didn’t think it was going to do much for me. I used it and about 4 days later after I got in the shower all my dead skin started peeling off! It left my feet feeling so smooth and soft! I bought 2 more to try out to restore my feet completely back to new! Definitely a product I will continue to use!
Maria F.
Hillsboro, OR
I’ve used this product twice now and have seen different results with both. The first time this worked very well after leaving the foot masks on for the minimum amount of time. The 2nd time though, I left them on a little longer and didn’t really notice anything but minor peeling after a few weeks. Those uses were roughly 3 mos apart, so I’m curious what the difference was.
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
This blew my mind! I actually slept with them on over night! For about a week nothing happened, then about 8 days later my feet fibally started to peel! Any dead skin on my feet came off! The entire bottoms od my feet peeled off! It was painful or it didnt burn. You are just left with brand new baby feet! (Hence the name) haha! Everyone needs to try this at least once!
Savanna S.
These are amazing!!! I put them on while I watch tv at night and within a few days my feet look great and feel super soft! I’ve tried other brands but none have worked as well as these. TonyMoly tends to be cheaper too. Just a warning, make sure you do these at least a week before any big event so you don’t have loose, peeling skin visible at the time of the event.
Kelsey G.
Boise, ID
I don't think these work as well as BabyFoot, but I still use these every month or every couple months because they're easier for me to purchase. They get the job done! Just be sure to soak your feet once a day the week after you're done. If not, the skin will come off in like drier flakes. If you soak every day, it will come off in larger pieces. For me, anyway!
Tayler H.
Richardson , TX
This is extremely interesting. I’m not sure exactly how I️ feel about it. I️ usually have pretty rough feet, I️ don’t know why but my heels are always rough but I️ try to take care of them as best as I️ can. I️ really enjoy other Tony Moly sheet masks so I️ thought I️ would really enjoy this too. It made my feet super soft right after using it, which it recommends to keep to solution on your feet for 1.5 hours so obviously it’s going to make your feet soft. And it definitely made my peel as it said it would. But I️ didn’t really noticed any long term softness in my feet unfortunately. Mine might just be a little more rough than expected so I’ll definitely try again. It’s cheap!! Thankfully.
Jewell S.
Lincoln park , MI
Love this product!! I was not sure at first if it would work like it says it does, but it was amazing. I put the masks on my fee and felt it on for as long as it said. Cleaned my feet and about 2-3 days later my feet were peeling. The dry skin was coming off and my feet were super smooth and soft. It’s the best stuff i have ever used!!
Racheal P.
I love these. They are super easy to use and kinda of fun. It definitely does work. I enjoy the end results after all the peeling is done. It leaves my feet feeling super soft. It is kinda of time consuming you have to leave it on for an hour or so. I would definitely recommend using it during fall or winter because of the peeling
michele v.
THESE THINGS ARE CRAZY AS HELL. The first time I tried these, it didn't work at all. So I didn't buy it again until recently and I accidentally fell asleep with them on for like 3 hours. You're suppose to leave them on for an hour and a half though haha. My feet have been peeling LIKE CRAZY! I highly recommend these and DONT wash off the peeling juice from the booties.
Stefanie G.
Carthage , MO
With FlipFlop seasons just right around the corner I figured it had to do something to get my feet ready and all those calluses gone.

I wore the footies for about 2 hours and washed my feet off while taking a shower.

Just a few days after my feet started peeling and went from gross to smooth!

Definitely going to purchase this foot mask again one day!
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Hempstead, NY
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?
Molly R.
Will these fit all foot sizes? I'm thinking of getting two pairs so my hubby and I can do it together