BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• Do these take off hard calluses?1 Answers
  • What is your experience with this product? Does it work w...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering ha...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Amanda L.
I have tried this product 3 diffrent times and I really want to like it because I love Tonymoly products, but this one is a big miss for me. My feet NEVER peel, they just get really dry and rough. I have tried soaking them every night as a lot of people have suggested, but it didn't make any difference.
Cory M.
Temecula, CA
My local beauty store carries a few versions of this one as high as $25, but this right here is a fraction of the price and does true magic. A little weird as your feet are about to peel, feels weird when you wear shoes but when it finally peel revealing beautiful soft feel you'll be happy you did it.
Sheena S.
Atlantic Bch, FL
This stuff is absolutely amazing. At first you think oh it didn't work but trust me after a few days your feet will start peeling and all the dead skin you have will just melt away. It may take up to a week after the peeling starts to be complete but once it is done you will have baby soft feet
Abigail W.
Edmond, OK
I stumbled across these in my kbeauty research and looked into them further. I saw all the success stories and pictures of feet peeling and was really intrigued. So I ordered it and tried it as soon as it came in the mail. I read the instructions and wore them the appropriate time - at least an hour I think. I waited two weeks, checking my feet for the peeling every couple days. And no peeling every happened. I wasn't thrilled with this, and won't purchase it again.
Elizabeth C.
Cape coral, FL
I've heard many good things about this and I just want to say that wow this is an amazing product it really does work and he leaves your feet so so soft afterwards the peeling process is about a week to two weeks and it leaves your feet so smooth so soft and your Calais will be gone for good
Destiny J.
Attica, KS
When I first tried this a few months ago it was only $4 and I fell in love with it. After a week or so my dead skin started peeling off and my feet felt great. When I went back to try it again, it's price had raised to 8$ which I understand because it went viral but I won't pay that price.
Jennifer D.
Visalia, CA
Love this! Make sure to wrap feet with slippers or socks if lounging while you wait with them on your feet so the acid can penetrate the bottom of your feet well. Soak feet daily for skin to start to peel.
Taylor H.
Chattanooga, TN
I love these and buy a few at a time to do throughout the year. Its a low cost alternative to babyfeet. I've found the more you wash/soak your feet the faster you can encourage peeling. They are affordable, and now that Ulta carries the brand and coupons apply theres no reason not to try!
Terri D.
My friend recommended these to me after I purchased a similar product. These were every bit as good as the other product, but cost much less. My feet were baby soft after using the foot mask. I have to admit, however, that I was impatient and used my micro plane foot rasp to do my heels.
Aly D.
La Palma, CA
My fiancé and I decided to give this a shot since he has a lot of problems with his feet and them being SUPER rough. We would always go get pedicures to try to help the problem out but nothing was happening. We did this and OH MY GOODNESS! His feet ended up being baby soft and nicer than mine lol
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Hempstead, NY
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?
Molly R.
Will these fit all foot sizes? I'm thinking of getting two pairs so my hubby and I can do it together