BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• Do these take off hard calluses?2 Answers
  • What is your experience with this product? Does it work w...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering ha...2 Answers
Shelby L.
Oakland, CA
These things are so gross, they're cool. After a few days, my feet were peeling away. I got them at Ulta. I used a foot brush to help some of the dead skin fall off but was sure not to rub too hard, as it was fresh and delicate skin. It left behind suuuuper soft feet. But, if you have major cracks, like on the verge of bleeding, they may not disappear with one use.
Jami G.
These foot masks are 100% LEGIT! Just try it...trust me. lol I used them & at first, I didn't think they worked. But a few days later I was SO surprised when my feet were peeling like crazy! I followed directions & didn't peel them...the dead skin came off on its own. I was really impressed though. I did not expect such great results. I'm definitely repurchasing soon.
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
I adore the Tony Moly company and all of their skincare products. I purchased this foot mask from Ulta and was pleased with the results. It took a few days for my skin to start peeling off my foot and it took about a week to be completed. I was happy with the results and would definitely use this product again.
Holli J.
Edinburgh, IN
First off. I didn’t know it was going to actually make my feet peel. Didn’t think it would work. Well it does.. it’s so weird. Your entire foot peels.. even the top of your foot! But it’s worth it. Makes your feet super smooth. It’s just super weird. It’s like putting your foot in s bag of jelly for an hour
Jessica S.
Orlando
I used this once and I guess I should have kept them on for an hour and a half instead of just an hour because it did nothing. My feet never peeled like it says they will. I gave it two stars because it did make my feet feel softer for a while. If I try again I'll do 90 minutes instead to see if that works.
Ana L.
Lawton, OK
Peels it all away. Don’t do it during the summer or if you know you will be wear open shoes. I would def do it in the winter lol!!! Makes your feet feel like baby feet! The in between results are scary hahaha because your feet are peeling CRAZY! But it’s so worth it! No more going to get my feet done by people and paying a huevo!!!
Ashley M.
Brainerd, MN
This peeling foot mask is amazing and gross simultaneously. Within a few days, my feet started peeling insanely! Tops & bottoms, between my toes, everywhere. The peeling process for me has lasted a little over a week. Afterwards it leaves my feet feeling soft and new! Definitely would recommend this product!
Stefanie F.
Elizabeth City
This works pretty well. I read mixed reviews so I didn’t know what to expect. I did the soak on a Friday and on the following Tuesday my feet started to show signs of slight peeling. I took a bath and after that it really started to peel. A few days later and almost done peeling and my feet are super soft!
Emily A.
Coconut Creek, FL
I found these at Ulta when looking for k-beauty products and honestly didn't have much hope because my feet are SO dry that I don't think anything would save them. THESE ARE LIFE CHANGING! After my first use I went back a few weeks later and bought more for me and a friend who has the same dry feet issue.
Amanda L.
I have tried this product 3 diffrent times and I really want to like it because I love Tonymoly products, but this one is a big miss for me. My feet NEVER peel, they just get really dry and rough. I have tried soaking them every night as a lot of people have suggested, but it didn't make any difference.
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Katarina S.
Stratford, CT
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Andrea M.
Johnston, RI
Where can I buy this ?
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?