BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• What is your experience with this product? Does it work well or c...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering have any o...2 Answers
  • I have a tattoo on the top of my foot, would this peel or fade it?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Keila F.
Ashburn
Definitely works. You won't see results until a week or so after. I noticed it peeling everytime I showered so the water triggers the peeling. I wouldn't recommend using this before you have an event where your feet will be out! The peeling could take up to 2 weeks
Emily L.
Elyria, OH
This foot peel was actually really nice. It takes about 3-5 days before your feet start to peel, recommend wearing socks while it's peeling bc it will peel off kind of in sheets. My feet felt really soft when it was done and for the price I would def repurchase.
Wendi B.
Columbia, SC
Okay so this stuff is a wild ride. You peel something fierce but it leaves your feet so smooth afterward. It had a bit of a struggle against my rough heels but the rest of my feet were baby soft and it was a good first step. My feet needed that after this winter.
Shelby M.
Cordova, TN
Thee make my feet feel so soft! I love them for fixing my feet in the summer. My only problem is that they don't work as well as other foot peeling shoes that I have seen advertised. My friend has really bad heels and used one and it barely changed her foot.
Alissa H.
Evansville , IN
Again, I was skeptical. But, I purchased at Sephora and use them. Their tingly. At first I didn't notice anything. Then after a few days my feet peeled and are as smooth as they would be after multiple pedicures. This was my first but definitely not my last.
Brittney K.
Saint Louis, MO
This worked very well for me. I left the mask on for the recommended time. It took about 4 days to notice my feet peeling but once they did, I felt like they peeled for almost a week. All my dead skin came off and my feet felt so soft after. Would buy again.
Bridget R.
This is such a fun product. I purchased at Ulta because it was cheaper than the popular brand and I was not disappointed. In fact, I have used the other brand and felt like this worked better. My feet especially heals felt so smooth after a few days is moderately peeling. One of my favorite products.
Amy P.
Louisville , KY
I bought these because I was curious to try BabyFeet but did not want to spend $25. I was extremely happy with the peeling shoes from Tony Moly, especially for the price. I would recommend these for people who are on their feet a lot or workout quite a bit.
kim c.
I gave this a 3 because it's hit or miss for me. Sometimes it works really well and others it doesn't seem to work at all. I work on my feet all day and my feet are gross. When it works for me, it leaves my feet so soft and smooth. It's a very gross process seeing it all peel off but it is pretty fun.
Savanah N.
I discovered this quirky item from ULTA Beauty and decided to give it a try; I wasn't expecting very much from it and I followed each every step from the directions and nothing happened for me. I wouldn't recommend this, although the idea is interesting.
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Hempstead, NY
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?
Molly R.
Will these fit all foot sizes? I'm thinking of getting two pairs so my hubby and I can do it together