BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• Do these take off hard calluses?1 Answers
  • What is your experience with this product? Does it work w...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering ha...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Stacy U.
Love love love! I was skeptical about buying this because I was afraid it would hurt. Mostly because of the smell during application. It does make your foot feel hot afterwards. But that feeling does go away. It took about four days for the peeling process to start. I highly recommend this to anyone looking to soften their feet.
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
I adore the Tony Moly company and all of their skincare products. I purchased this foot mask from Ulta and was pleased with the results. It took a few days for my skin to start peeling off my foot and it took about a week to be completed. I was happy with the results and would definitely use this product again.
Jami G.
These foot masks are 100% LEGIT! Just try it...trust me. lol I used them & at first, I didn't think they worked. But a few days later I was SO surprised when my feet were peeling like crazy! I followed directions & didn't peel them...the dead skin came off on its own. I was really impressed though. I did not expect such great results. I'm definitely repurchasing soon.
Shelby L.
Oakland, CA
These things are so gross, they're cool. After a few days, my feet were peeling away. I got them at Ulta. I used a foot brush to help some of the dead skin fall off but was sure not to rub too hard, as it was fresh and delicate skin. It left behind suuuuper soft feet. But, if you have major cracks, like on the verge of bleeding, they may not disappear with one use.
Ana L.
Lawton, OK
Peels it all away. Don’t do it during the summer or if you know you will be wear open shoes. I would def do it in the winter lol!!! Makes your feet feel like baby feet! The in between results are scary hahaha because your feet are peeling CRAZY! But it’s so worth it! No more going to get my feet done by people and paying a huevo!!!
Jessica S.
Orlando
I used this once and I guess I should have kept them on for an hour and a half instead of just an hour because it did nothing. My feet never peeled like it says they will. I gave it two stars because it did make my feet feel softer for a while. If I try again I'll do 90 minutes instead to see if that works.
Alisha H.
I used this and although it’s a lengthy process from start to finish, I loved how my feet felt when it’s all said and done. Wasn’t painful at all but my feet were gross and peeling for a good week so I wore socks as to not gross everyone out by my dead skin lol. Feet are so smooth after and it’s so affordable
Emily A.
Coconut Creek, FL
I found these at Ulta when looking for k-beauty products and honestly didn't have much hope because my feet are SO dry that I don't think anything would save them. THESE ARE LIFE CHANGING! After my first use I went back a few weeks later and bought more for me and a friend who has the same dry feet issue.
Christel S.
This foot peel really rocks! I had trouble keeping the little boots on at first - tip - put socks on over them. After that it was just a matter of hanging out and letting the treatment do its thing! I thought my feet were in decent shape, but by the end of the peeling "period" they were as smooth as can be! I'll be adding this to my normal routine for sure.
Kati H.
Indiana
This product worked wonders for my dry feet. The secret is soaking them every day for 10 mins in warn water to really get them to start peeling. After 6 days my feet really began to shed and now they're soft and pretty again. I'm definitely will be doing this again before sandal season is upon us again.
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Hempstead, NY
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?
Molly R.
Will these fit all foot sizes? I'm thinking of getting two pairs so my hubby and I can do it together