BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• Do these take off hard calluses?2 Answers
  • What is your experience with this product? Does it work w...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering ha...2 Answers
Marlene C.
West Palm Bch, FL
Loved this. For the price it worked fabulously. I put this on for an hour and a half and then washed my feet off. Within the week my feet started the peeling process. It lasted for about two weeks and I got a pedicure and that helped get the rest of the dead skin off. This is a great product and I bought another to do it again soon.
lindsey c.
Hueysville , KY
So, im kind of obsessed with these. The first time that I use them, I wish someone had warned me that they will take your toenail polish off, so I ruined a still kicking pedicure. However, after that hard lesson, the peeling effect was so real. I had been wanting to try a foot peel for a while, and this one did not disappoint.
Mozelle M.
San Antonio, TX
Finally decided to test this out. I was skeptical, but this foot mask really works! I tried it right before bed. I would recommend doing this when you don't have to get up since it takes about an hour. It truly does take 4-6 days for the peeling to start, but man does it really peel. All of my dead skin came off and made my feet easier to moisturize and become soft. Will definitely try this again!
Kristina W.
Weaver
These things are so neat! You put them on (it's a little cold at first) and let them sit for an hour and a half. It feels super weird while on because you have your foot in a wet paper bag, but a few days later, the dead skin peels and your feet look horrid for about a week. The results are pretty cool though! Smooth feet!
Stefanie G.
Carthage , MO
With FlipFlop seasons just right around the corner I figured it had to do something to get my feet ready and all those calluses gone.

I wore the footies for about 2 hours and washed my feet off while taking a shower.

Just a few days after my feet started peeling and went from gross to smooth!

Definitely going to purchase this foot mask again one day!
Briana J.
These are amazing. It's SO hard not to constantly peel the skin off your feet once it starts. Mine took about 6 days before the peeling started. It's so delightfully disgusting lol my feet are incredibly soft after!! These cost $6.50, you can get them at ulta
Mariia H.
Hightstown, NJ
This was my first time using peeling shoes, so It was an interesting experience. Other reviewers are right, you have to soak your feet in water then the skin will come
Off faster. It started working for me on 4th day or so. Did not remove all dry skin but Did a pretty good job. Have nothing to compare to it yet. Will try again for sure
Kloey L.
Saint Michael
I loved this so much! I found that my feet began to peel 3 days after, also when I was on my feet a lot that day. It was such a cool experience to see all of my foot skin peel off. My feet feel really soft and smooth again. I want to use this yearly or every 6th months, whatever time span makes this foot mask the most effective.
Callie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Probably not as effective as other, pricier brands. Some people advise to soak feet beforehand but I didn't. I really can't complain because it took the worst of the visible dryness away. I still have some deeper calluses that weren't totally gone, hence only 4 stars. And yes, your feet will peel and yes it's odd.
Brennan G.
Auburn, AL
My feet felt great after using but the peeling following use lasts for about a week or so and is a bit embarrassing. This was my first time using this product and it does help get rid of dry skin and make your feet soft. I would recommend this product just be sure to wear close toed shoes during the peeling phase!
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Katarina S.
Stratford, CT
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Andrea M.
Johnston, RI
Where can I buy this ?
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?