BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• What is your experience with this product? Does it work well or c...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering have any o...2 Answers
  • I have a tattoo on the top of my foot, would this peel or fade it?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Elizabeth C.
Cape coral, FL
I've heard many good things about this and I just want to say that wow this is an amazing product it really does work and he leaves your feet so so soft afterwards the peeling process is about a week to two weeks and it leaves your feet so smooth so soft and your Calais will be gone for good
Terri D.
My friend recommended these to me after I purchased a similar product. These were every bit as good as the other product, but cost much less. My feet were baby soft after using the foot mask. I have to admit, however, that I was impatient and used my micro plane foot rasp to do my heels.
Destiny J.
Attica, KS
When I first tried this a few months ago it was only $4 and I fell in love with it. After a week or so my dead skin started peeling off and my feet felt great. When I went back to try it again, it's price had raised to 8$ which I understand because it went viral but I won't pay that price.
Aly D.
La Palma, CA
My fiancé and I decided to give this a shot since he has a lot of problems with his feet and them being SUPER rough. We would always go get pedicures to try to help the problem out but nothing was happening. We did this and OH MY GOODNESS! His feet ended up being baby soft and nicer than mine lol
Jennifer D.
Visalia, CA
Love this! Make sure to wrap feet with slippers or socks if lounging while you wait with them on your feet so the acid can penetrate the bottom of your feet well. Soak feet daily for skin to start to peel.
Savannah C.
Trenton
Got this for my boyfriend and I, worked like a charm on his rough construction feet but took mine about a week or two to even see some peeling then when it did I was in flip flop season! Should've judged that one a little better lol! But does what it says on resemblance to baby foot!
Daisy T.
I got this as an impulse buy at Ulta. One day when I had nothing going on, I decided to try it. I followed the directions and my feet didn't start peeling a week later, like it said it would. I guess it just didn't work for me. I MAY buy one more time just to see if it'll work or not
Michelle A.
These are amazing I had to buy more than 1 I have dry heals and this product transforms my feet, after keeping them on for and hour and a half I see results within a week , feet start peeling and when's it's all over my feet look and feel beautiful. Try it it's a good price and the results are amazing.
Allison M.
i heard about this product from so
many people and was very curious when i heard about it so i had to try it! it actually works!! i didnt do anything when my skin started peeling and it left my feet smooth and soft! definitely warning for the amount of dead skin lost after this!!
Samantha Y.
Hopewell Jct, NY
I decided to give these a shot because my feet were in need of some TLC. It took almost a week before anything happened, but it was so satisfying when it actually started peeling. It did take a while for everything to peel off, but in the end, I had extremely soft feet.
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Hempstead, NY
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?
Molly R.
Will these fit all foot sizes? I'm thinking of getting two pairs so my hubby and I can do it together