BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• Do these take off hard calluses?2 Answers
  • What is your experience with this product? Does it work w...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering ha...2 Answers
Krystal L.
Augusta, GA
I have very calloused feet and have used other new expensive foot peels and was excited to try this cost effective alternative.According to my research I did soak my foot for 30 mins before use and followed all the instructions.After a week there was minimal difference and only peeling of skin between the webs of my toes,no effect in my heels.higly disappointed.
Laura F.
Super into this. Way cheaper than babyfeet (which i am going to try next anyway). Feet smelled great during and after treatment, easy to use. My feet started peeling a week after the treatment and are WAY improved but i had such deep cracks on my heel that i need to do another round (which is why I'm giving babyfeet a try). I would try use this tolymoly again for maintenance though, especially if babyfeet doesn't blow my mind, bc it is SO much cheaper and i did enjoy it. My feet flaked, like dandruff, not like huge sheets of skin like babyfoot reportedly does.
shardon V.
I bought this product and was super excited because I had seen videos on youtube and this looked so cool! When I got home I put them on for 2 hours, washed my feet, and anxiously waited a few days. My feet never peeled and I was so upset! It has now been a month and still nothing! I don't know if I got a bad one or what, but I do not recommend buying this.
Kaylee D.
I was really excited about Tony Moly Foot Peeling Shoes but was so disappointed. I followed the directions exactly as directed and had absolutely no effect. While it smells wonderful and felt very relaxing it had no peeling effect at all, even days later. Maybe my feet just didn't need it, maybe I got a faulty pack, but I was disappointed.
Jami G.
These foot masks are 100% LEGIT! Just try it...trust me. lol I used them & at first, I didn't think they worked. But a few days later I was SO surprised when my feet were peeling like crazy! I followed directions & didn't peel them...the dead skin came off on its own. I was really impressed though. I did not expect such great results. I'm definitely repurchasing soon.
Jewell S.
Lincoln park , MI
Love this product!! I was not sure at first if it would work like it says it does, but it was amazing. I put the masks on my fee and felt it on for as long as it said. Cleaned my feet and about 2-3 days later my feet were peeling. The dry skin was coming off and my feet were super smooth and soft. It’s the best stuff i have ever used!!
Lexi K.
Maple Grove, MN
This foot peeling mask literally changed my life! I purchased one at Ulta for around $7 and it came with 2 sock shaped sheets. You strap them on and hang out for an hour and a half then wash your feet off. The peeling occurred about 5-7 days after I did the mask but left my feet feeling amazing! Tony Moly Foot Peeling Shoes
Melissa T.
Bowling Green, KY
So this worked to some extent but it didn't do as much as I was expecting based on the reviews. I've seen many people say it work better if you soak your feet before hand so maybe i'll buy another one & see if it works any better. It did what it said it was suppose to just wish it did a little more but still not bad for the price.
Darian A.
Bonifay, FL
Reallllly crazy how these things work! I bought this at ulta after reading reviews thinking it wouldn't be that awesome. After a few days of taking this off my feet they were peeling like crazy! Under all of the peeling dead skin though my skin was super soft. I had much softer feet I'm like a week and a half. Recommend this!
Marlene C.
West Palm Bch, FL
Loved this. For the price it worked fabulously. I put this on for an hour and a half and then washed my feet off. Within the week my feet started the peeling process. It lasted for about two weeks and I got a pedicure and that helped get the rest of the dead skin off. This is a great product and I bought another to do it again soon.
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Katarina S.
Stratford, CT
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Andrea M.
Johnston, RI
Where can I buy this ?
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?