BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• Do these take off hard calluses?1 Answers
  • What is your experience with this product? Does it work w...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering ha...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Kally W.
Aledo, TX
I love these for a girls night in! There so easy to use and feel amazing while there on plus there easy to walk in while you wear there for a few hours and sip wine while they work. No immediate peeling but a few days later and you'll see them at work. The peels are almost as good as a pedicure and a lot cheaper and convenient.
Natalya C.
Springfield, MA
Got this at ulta one day, I wanted to see how it compares with a similar product. I used them that night, be careful opening, I did tear one but it still worked fine. Don't plan on walking around much with them because they are slippery. It took a few days after using them to start seeing the results, which was kind of cool, the skin on my feet started peeling to reveal new, softer skin. I did it in summer and until I was done peeling it looked crazy while in sandals but overall they did what they were supposed to do!
Darian A.
Bonifay, FL
Reallllly crazy how these things work! I bought this at ulta after reading reviews thinking it wouldn't be that awesome. After a few days of taking this off my feet they were peeling like crazy! Under all of the peeling dead skin though my skin was super soft. I had much softer feet I'm like a week and a half. Recommend this!
Abi A.
Loveland, CO
I am in love with these. They really are the most effective way to get my feet thoroughly smooth and ready for sandals!

The only downside is your feet will molt like a snake for over a week after using these, so plan accordingly!
Mozelle M.
San Antonio, TX
Finally decided to test this out. I was skeptical, but this foot mask really works! I tried it right before bed. I would recommend doing this when you don't have to get up since it takes about an hour. It truly does take 4-6 days for the peeling to start, but man does it really peel. All of my dead skin came off and made my feet easier to moisturize and become soft. Will definitely try this again!
Kristina W.
Weaver
These things are so neat! You put them on (it's a little cold at first) and let them sit for an hour and a half. It feels super weird while on because you have your foot in a wet paper bag, but a few days later, the dead skin peels and your feet look horrid for about a week. The results are pretty cool though! Smooth feet!
Kloey L.
Saint Michael
I loved this so much! I found that my feet began to peel 3 days after, also when I was on my feet a lot that day. It was such a cool experience to see all of my foot skin peel off. My feet feel really soft and smooth again. I want to use this yearly or every 6th months, whatever time span makes this foot mask the most effective.
Mariia H.
Hightstown, NJ
This was my first time using peeling shoes, so It was an interesting experience. Other reviewers are right, you have to soak your feet in water then the skin will come
Off faster. It started working for me on 4th day or so. Did not remove all dry skin but Did a pretty good job. Have nothing to compare to it yet. Will try again for sure
Briana J.
These are amazing. It's SO hard not to constantly peel the skin off your feet once it starts. Mine took about 6 days before the peeling started. It's so delightfully disgusting lol my feet are incredibly soft after!! These cost $6.50, you can get them at ulta
Stacy U.
Love love love! I was skeptical about buying this because I was afraid it would hurt. Mostly because of the smell during application. It does make your foot feel hot afterwards. But that feeling does go away. It took about four days for the peeling process to start. I highly recommend this to anyone looking to soften their feet.
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Hempstead, NY
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?
Molly R.
Will these fit all foot sizes? I'm thinking of getting two pairs so my hubby and I can do it together