BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• Do these take off hard calluses?2 Answers
  • What is your experience with this product? Does it work w...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering ha...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Haley W.
Pace, FL
I have really enjoyed this product! It takes a couple of days for the peeling to actually start, but once it does, you will feel like a snake shedding its skin! I will continue to use these. They only thing that I do not like about them is that when the peeling process begins, my feet are more sensitive, but that is something that makes sense. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
Couldn't decide whether or not to pull the trigger but after seeing reviews here on Influenster & Ulta, I decided to bite the bullet. After all it's about $7, can't hurt to try. I took a warm bath for half hour which made my foot ready for the action. I had it on for a full TWO hours and make sure to rub the area where you have calluses. For instance on the bootie, I made sure to rub the heel and back of foot part to make sure those darn tough areas get in there. Every day take a ten min or so warm foot bath. You will see the effect. DO NOT peel it or add lotion. Let it happen naturally. Best part? You don't feel it happening. Also do this in winter, not a pretty sight to have peeling feet. I wore socks all day which helps or u would find flakes of your skin everywhere. I love this and can't wait to do this after nye. Will be partying and waking on the Las Vegas strip a lot so my poor foot will need to be literally fresh for the new year. Out with the old & in with the new skin!
Franka C.
Orlando, FL
This is the best foot mask I have ever tried in my life. At first, you think it didnt work then about 3 weeks later your feet starts to shead like crazy. I had to wear socks for a week just to prevent the dead skin from ending up on my bed. This is really annoying but you will be left with soft, touchable skin. This is waaay cheaper and more hygienic than going to a salon.
Jordan W.
I want to tell this from the roof top, I freaking love this mask! 1) the price isn't outrageous. 2) I've tried this multiple times and loved the results. 3) it doesn't irritate the skin or do something freaky.

When you first do the mask, you'll see a difference the next couple of days. Your feet will peel so plan on wearing sneakers, your feet will look weird in sandals.
Katy S.
Caldwell
I got this at ulta for buy one get one half off, I liked it, it didn’t burn my extremely dry feet my family got a laugh on how funny I looked for a second with it on my feet, I put socks over it so I wasn’t stuck sitting down! I’m still waiting for it to peel but it says it takes a few days
Deborah W.
Portland, OR
I tried this, but it didn't do anything for my feet. No magical peeling at all. Not even a bit. I saw a lot of videos and was pretty excited. I dont know if I just have good feet, but I was let down. It was also really cold and uncomfortable after awhile. Normally I run hot and love coldness but this was too much. I like that you could walk in it, but I tried not to.
Krystal L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have very calloused feet and have used other new expensive foot peels and was excited to try this cost effective alternative.According to my research I did soak my foot for 30 mins before use and followed all the instructions.After a week there was minimal difference and only peeling of skin between the webs of my toes,no effect in my heels.higly disappointed.
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
I figured they couldn't make my dry feet look any worse. So undecided to give them a try.

The directions are clear despite the poor broken English. I put them in and they don't feel great. They make your feet feel wet and squishy. I left it on 2 hours.

They did the trick. After about 7 days my feet started peeling and were much softer. I will use these again.
Laura F.
Super into this. Way cheaper than babyfeet (which i am going to try next anyway). Feet smelled great during and after treatment, easy to use. My feet started peeling a week after the treatment and are WAY improved but i had such deep cracks on my heel that i need to do another round (which is why I'm giving babyfeet a try). I would try use this tolymoly again for maintenance though, especially if babyfeet doesn't blow my mind, bc it is SO much cheaper and i did enjoy it. My feet flaked, like dandruff, not like huge sheets of skin like babyfoot reportedly does.
shardon V.
I bought this product and was super excited because I had seen videos on youtube and this looked so cool! When I got home I put them on for 2 hours, washed my feet, and anxiously waited a few days. My feet never peeled and I was so upset! It has now been a month and still nothing! I don't know if I got a bad one or what, but I do not recommend buying this.
Sara L.
Nottingham , MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Stratford, CT
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Andrea M.
Johnston , RI
Where can I buy this ?
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?