BY TONYMOLY

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• Do these take off hard calluses?2 Answers
  • What is your experience with this product? Does it work w...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering ha...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Caroline C.
Pensacola, FL
IT WORKS. I heard from friends that this product worked like a dream for them, and when I tested it out.... the sleeves are super easy to put on and relax in, and there’s no weird tingling from the gentle apple and lemon acid. Your feet will feel right the two days after, and then actually start peeling on day three! And when it does... it’s both a little gross but very satisfying to see. After a week, your feet will be so gentle! Soft feet guaranteed!!
Annamarie F.
Plainfield, NJ
Being an avid sandal wearer, I was excited to try this out. Unfortunately it did not work well even though I followed the directions thoroughly. The booties are pretty annoying to wear especially for over 1 hour. During the "mask" my feet felt like they were on fire! After about a week the skin on my feet peeled but only half way and that was it. I was left with some soft spots and some rough spots on my feet. Not impressed with this product.
Lauren G.
I bought this for my husband to try on his extremely dry, calloused, peeling feet. He's been a mechanic all of his adult life which means he has been wearing boots and spends long hours on his feet. He is also a size 13 so these booties will fit almost everyone. He showered and then wore the booties for 2 hours. The directions say 1- 1 1/2. He said his feet felt drier then before but on day 4 his feet started peeling leaving soft skin exposed.
Sarah T.
I got this product at ulta and it really works!! I was Suprised! I got it on sale for buy one get one 50% off and it was well worth it! I wore mine for an hour and half after I showered. If you have any cuts on your feet those area will burn! But I used it on Tuesday and didn't notice any peeling till Saturday!! Sorry for the super gross picture! Will for sure be buying this product again .
Ashlea G.
Fort Wayne, IN
Did not work for me at all! Weird wearing the bags on your feet for so long but did feel like it was doing something at the time - I could feel a stinging sensation from all the acid but here we are three weeks later and feet aren't any softer. I was really hoping it would peel away some of my rough, dead skin. :(
Alyssa S.
Elkton, VA
My feet have never felt so soft in my life. I put these on and took about a three hour nap, when I woke up the gel had made my feet feel so soft. After a week I started to notice them peeling and within another week I looked like I had brand new feet. The affects really last too. I do recommend wearing socks as often as possible after you do it because the socks help the skin peel off faster and the mess is contained inside them.
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
I've used these foot peeling shoes many times always with great results. I do recommend leaving them on for 1 1/2 - 2 hours though for best results. I usually use them every few months. They're comfortable to wear (just don't try walking around) the peel does not irritate my skin. Usually within the week you will notice your feet peeling. They will peel ALOT for a few days. Afterwards your left with super soft, smooth feet!
Jennifer P.
West Haven, CT
This foot mask is AMAZING!!! I usually get mine at ulta. I didn't know what to think reading other reviews. It takes a few days after you use the mast to start peeling. It is a little nearly looking when your feet are peeling but it takes off so much rough skin! It leaves your feet feeling great! Ive used it several times and Ive never been disappoint! Ive recommended to many people. One tip of advice don't force the skin to peel faster then it does! Sometimes that will hurt
Annie H.
I bought this for my mom because her feet were really dried and cracked, and sometimes it would hurt to walk. Now after using it, her feet are super smooth and the dryness is almost gone! It took about two weeks to peel, and she loves the results. Definitely buying more for her. TIP: soak your feet in warm water for 15 mins before wearing the foot mask. This helps the product absorb and really work!
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
HOLY COW! All I can say is wow best $7 I've ever spent! This mask really makes your feet shed like a sneak! It says to put in on for 1-1.5 hours and rings off. Then in 4 says or so your feet start to peel like a reptile. It's so gross but so so satisfying! My feet are so soft now! I will be buying this again
Sara L.
Nottingham , MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Stratford, CT
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Andrea M.
Johnston , RI
Where can I buy this ?
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?

back