Tony Moly Foot Peeling Shoes

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• Do these take off hard calluses?1 Answers
  • What is your experience with this product? Does it work well or c...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering have any o...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Darian A.
Bonifay, FL
Reallllly crazy how these things work! I bought this at ulta after reading reviews thinking it wouldn't be that awesome. After a few days of taking this off my feet they were peeling like crazy! Under all of the peeling dead skin though my skin was super soft. I had much softer feet I'm like a week and a half. Recommend this!
Mozelle M.
San Antonio, TX
Finally decided to test this out. I was skeptical, but this foot mask really works! I tried it right before bed. I would recommend doing this when you don't have to get up since it takes about an hour. It truly does take 4-6 days for the peeling to start, but man does it really peel. All of my dead skin came off and made my feet easier to moisturize and become soft. Will definitely try this again!
Kristina W.
These things are so neat! You put them on (it's a little cold at first) and let them sit for an hour and a half. It feels super weird while on because you have your foot in a wet paper bag, but a few days later, the dead skin peels and your feet look horrid for about a week. The results are pretty cool though! Smooth feet!
Abi A.
Loveland, CO
I am in love with these. They really are the most effective way to get my feet thoroughly smooth and ready for sandals!

The only downside is your feet will molt like a snake for over a week after using these, so plan accordingly!
Briana J.
These are amazing. It's SO hard not to constantly peel the skin off your feet once it starts. Mine took about 6 days before the peeling started. It's so delightfully disgusting lol my feet are incredibly soft after!! These cost $6.50, you can get them at ulta
Kloey L.
Saint Michael
I loved this so much! I found that my feet began to peel 3 days after, also when I was on my feet a lot that day. It was such a cool experience to see all of my foot skin peel off. My feet feel really soft and smooth again. I want to use this yearly or every 6th months, whatever time span makes this foot mask the most effective.
Brennan B.
Valley, AL
My feet felt great after using but the peeling following use lasts for about a week or so and is a bit embarrassing. This was my first time using this product and it does help get rid of dry skin and make your feet soft. I would recommend this product just be sure to wear close toed shoes during the peeling phase!
Callie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Probably not as effective as other, pricier brands. Some people advise to soak feet beforehand but I didn't. I really can't complain because it took the worst of the visible dryness away. I still have some deeper calluses that weren't totally gone, hence only 4 stars. And yes, your feet will peel and yes it's odd.
Stacy U.
Love love love! I was skeptical about buying this because I was afraid it would hurt. Mostly because of the smell during application. It does make your foot feel hot afterwards. But that feeling does go away. It took about four days for the peeling process to start. I highly recommend this to anyone looking to soften their feet.
Jami G.
These foot masks are 100% LEGIT! Just try it...trust me. lol I used them & at first, I didn't think they worked. But a few days later I was SO surprised when my feet were peeling like crazy! I followed directions & didn't peel them...the dead skin came off on its own. I was really impressed though. I did not expect such great results. I'm definitely repurchasing soon.
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Hempstead, NY
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?
Molly R.
Will these fit all foot sizes? I'm thinking of getting two pairs so my hubby and I can do it together