BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• Do these take off hard calluses?1 Answers
  • What is your experience with this product? Does it work well or c...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering have any o...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Maritza C.
Patchogue , NY
Ok this is not going to be a repeat purchase for me! The name implies it's a mask that you would peel off however this is not the case. You wear this for an hour and then you rinse to reveal your skin peeling away! The actual total amount of peeling continues about 2 weeks! Glad I did it in the fall and not the summer! It was absolutely gross and was embarrassed to show my husband my feet!
Julie T.
This foot treatment is incredible! The "shoes" feel sort of cold and slippery when you put them on, but I would recommend just chilling and watching TV for a couple hours. After a couple hours, you take them off, wait a few days, and the peeling begins! Since the peeling can be pretty horrendous, I wore socks during the week of the peeling. It's been about two months, and my feet are still smooth!
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
Couldn't decide whether or not to pull the trigger but after seeing reviews here on Influenster & Ulta, I decided to bite the bullet. After all it's about $7, can't hurt to try. I took a warm bath for half hour which made my foot ready for the action. I had it on for a full TWO hours and make sure to rub the area where you have calluses. For instance on the bootie, I made sure to rub the heel and back of foot part to make sure those darn tough areas get in there. Every day take a ten min or so warm foot bath. You will see the effect. DO NOT peel it or add lotion. Let it happen naturally. Best part? You don't feel it happening. Also do this in winter, not a pretty sight to have peeling feet. I wore socks all day which helps or u would find flakes of your skin everywhere. I love this and can't wait to do this after nye. Will be partying and waking on the Las Vegas strip a lot so my poor foot will need to be literally fresh for the new year. Out with the old & in with the new skin!
Christina E.
Major let down 👎 i was so excited to try this based on other people's reviews and pictures. I used the foot mask as instructed and even followed some people's tricks to help the process. It dried out my feet really bad but never made them peel. I've seen some people say maybe they didn't need to peel, but trust me- they did! I'll have to try a different brand of foot masks!
Teresa W.
Gainesville
This product is amazing once you reach the finish line. My feet were baby smooth and I felt like a new person. The price I had to pay for this luxury was dealing with the skin on my feet peeling around my house in the most disgusting way. Skin everywhere! If you tough it out and just wear socks for a few days it is well worth. I wouldn't hesitate to buy this product again.
Franka C.
Orlando, FL
This is the best foot mask I have ever tried in my life. At first, you think it didnt work then about 3 weeks later your feet starts to shead like crazy. I had to wear socks for a week just to prevent the dead skin from ending up on my bed. This is really annoying but you will be left with soft, touchable skin. This is waaay cheaper and more hygienic than going to a salon.
Jordan W.
I want to tell this from the roof top, I freaking love this mask! 1) the price isn't outrageous. 2) I've tried this multiple times and loved the results. 3) it doesn't irritate the skin or do something freaky.

When you first do the mask, you'll see a difference the next couple of days. Your feet will peel so plan on wearing sneakers, your feet will look weird in sandals.
Deborah W.
Portland, OR
I tried this, but it didn't do anything for my feet. No magical peeling at all. Not even a bit. I saw a lot of videos and was pretty excited. I dont know if I just have good feet, but I was let down. It was also really cold and uncomfortable after awhile. Normally I run hot and love coldness but this was too much. I like that you could walk in it, but I tried not to.
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
I figured they couldn't make my dry feet look any worse. So undecided to give them a try.

The directions are clear despite the poor broken English. I put them in and they don't feel great. They make your feet feel wet and squishy. I left it on 2 hours.

They did the trick. After about 7 days my feet started peeling and were much softer. I will use these again.
shardon V.
I bought this product and was super excited because I had seen videos on youtube and this looked so cool! When I got home I put them on for 2 hours, washed my feet, and anxiously waited a few days. My feet never peeled and I was so upset! It has now been a month and still nothing! I don't know if I got a bad one or what, but I do not recommend buying this.
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Hempstead, NY
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?
Molly R.
Will these fit all foot sizes? I'm thinking of getting two pairs so my hubby and I can do it together