BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• Do these take off hard calluses?1 Answers
  • What is your experience with this product? Does it work w...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering ha...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Stefanie S.
Orem, UT
I love the concept of this mask! I was looking for something like this when I found it at ulta for $6.50. I thought it would only take a couple days for my feet and dead skin to start peeling but it actually took about 1 to 2 weeks so be patient with this product! The time that it took for my feet to start peeling which is why I give this product 4 out of 5 Stars I felt like it should have been a little bit faster but overall I love the concept of this product and I will be using it again in the future! #tonymoly #footmask #influenster @influenster
Amy D.
Phoenixville, PA
I really wanted to love this product however it just didn't really work for me- and I had dry skin on my feet ready to be peeled away! It did work for my husband though. We applied the product together one day and within a week his feet started to peel (disgusting, I know- but that is the point of the product). They did so for at least a week more. Mine began to peel slightly but eventually stopped before any really progress was made. I was swimming a few times a week in a chlorinated pool so I think this might have been a contributor to my experience with the product.
Britt M.
I have pictures but I think I’ll spare your poor eyes. This stuff truly works! Never used Baby Foot, so I can’t compare, but I practically have new feet! I had sheets of my foot skin peeling off to reveal new skin underneath. I had a ton of rough spots on my feet that are gone now thanks to this. I put the booties on for an hour and fifteen minutes, and using the boots wasn’t messy at all like I though it would be. I started peeling a lot on day four, and between day six and seven my foot was fully peeled. I have such soft new skin, I love it!
Melissa S.
I have very dry feet because I love to wear sandals. I grabbed this product immediately when I saw it. This product is affordable and really great. It's very easy to use but there were some things that I struggled with. One of the "shoes" was difficult to open because it got stuck where I was suppose to put my foot in and you can't elevate your feet during the soaking process because it can leak out. I do however love the tingling feeling you get after you remove it. The scent was a mild soapy smell which I didn't mind at all.
Jessica T.
Rapid City, SD
The booties were easy enough to use and felt good while wearing them. I slipped on some spa socks to keep them on as well. The serum felt tingly and rejuvenating. After about 3 days my feet began to peel a little. I got the best results in the shower after I finished washing, just to soften up everything and make it easier to peel. But I never got the big sheets like in the videos. After all the peeling was done, my feet did feel softer. And at $6-ish it wasn't that bad. If you have an Ulta coupon you can get it cheaper.
Lorielle L.
Kansas City
I decided to jump on the foot peeling mask craze but tried this one instead of Baby Feet because it was at Ulta and much cheaper. I soaked my feet in water for about an hour and put the booties on for an hour and a half. It burned slightly and gave my feet a bizarre cold feeling for a while after using- probably due to the amount of menthol in it. It was rather uncomfortable. I soaked my feet daily and got a decent amount of peeling for about a week. My feet feel a bit softer but the bad parts aren't any better at all.
Teresa S.
I like these masks but after a while they start to burn my feet. My nail polish comes off with it too so that's kind of annoying. There's a strong scent. My feet peeled in like a week. Normally I hate peeling skin but for some reason I enjoyed this. My boyfriend tried them out too and he said that his feet didn't peel though!
Laura Y.
Telford, PA
I saw a video for Baby feet on YouTube and really wanted to try it out however the price was steep but while looking at sheet masks I came across these foot peels from TonyMolly and decided to give them a try. It’s super hard to walk in them if you need to pee or anything however a week after soaking your feet in the funniest booties ever, your skin peels and peels and when you think it’s done it peels some more and it’s so satisfying! I love these and always fove them to friends at sleepovers cause they are just so fun!
Karen H.
These work but it's such a slow process. I left them on for an hour and a half and they started making my feet feel hot so I took them off. I did have socks over them to really help get the product in. Nothing happened until day four, they started to peel on the outer edge of the bottom of foot. A few days later the heels peeled and then the tops of feet by day seven. My feet were smoother, even my stubborn heels. I got them on sale buy one get one half off. They are messy so plan for that if you wear flip flops or open toed shoes.
Chelsie S.
Pocomoke City, MD
Looove Love Love!! So I do have pretty rough feet so I decided to try this product because I had been hearing about it on social media! Well my feet started peeling a few days after trying and were super soft, but I chalked it up to just me being a girl lol soooo I went and bought another pack for my husband to try aaaand this stuff is legit!! He works in a warehouse so he’s on his feet all day long! It helped his feet SO much with the roughness! This was definitely a great buy for me!
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Hempstead, NY
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?
Molly R.
Will these fit all foot sizes? I'm thinking of getting two pairs so my hubby and I can do it together