BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• What is your experience with this product? Does it work well or c...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering have any o...2 Answers
  • I have a tattoo on the top of my foot, would this peel or fade it?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Tabitha G.
Bloomington, IL
Absolutely did not work for me. I followed the directions, which were very hard to find and understand (poor English/grammar). These were messy, and I left them on longer than the suggested hour, because the liquid had not been completely absorbed, as the directions indicated should happen before removing. After waiting the "tow weeks" (assuming they meant two weeks...) my feet never even starting peeling. Very disappointed.
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
I've used these foot peeling shoes many times always with great results. I do recommend leaving them on for 1 1/2 - 2 hours though for best results. I usually use them every few months. They're comfortable to wear (just don't try walking around) the peel does not irritate my skin. Usually within the week you will notice your feet peeling. They will peel ALOT for a few days. Afterwards your left with super soft, smooth feet!
Jennifer P.
West Haven, CT
This foot mask is AMAZING!!! I usually get mine at ulta. I didn't know what to think reading other reviews. It takes a few days after you use the mast to start peeling. It is a little nearly looking when your feet are peeling but it takes off so much rough skin! It leaves your feet feeling great! Ive used it several times and Ive never been disappoint! Ive recommended to many people. One tip of advice don't force the skin to peel faster then it does! Sometimes that will hurt
Annie H.
I bought this for my mom because her feet were really dried and cracked, and sometimes it would hurt to walk. Now after using it, her feet are super smooth and the dryness is almost gone! It took about two weeks to peel, and she loves the results. Definitely buying more for her. TIP: soak your feet in warm water for 15 mins before wearing the foot mask. This helps the product absorb and really work!
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
HOLY COW! All I can say is wow best $7 I've ever spent! This mask really makes your feet shed like a sneak! It says to put in on for 1-1.5 hours and rings off. Then in 4 says or so your feet start to peel like a reptile. It's so gross but so so satisfying! My feet are so soft now! I will be buying this again
Valerie E.
Enterprise, AL
These things are amazing!! My feet started peeling 3 days later. It looks so gross lol, but is so effective!! They're affordable, too. However, I used them a second time months later, and they didn't seem to be as effective as the first time. Maybe my feet just didn't need the treatment as bad the second time. I didn't like how cold they felt when putting them on my feet. Definitely recommend!!
Julie T.
This foot treatment is incredible! The "shoes" feel sort of cold and slippery when you put them on, but I would recommend just chilling and watching TV for a couple hours. After a couple hours, you take them off, wait a few days, and the peeling begins! Since the peeling can be pretty horrendous, I wore socks during the week of the peeling. It's been about two months, and my feet are still smooth!
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
Couldn't decide whether or not to pull the trigger but after seeing reviews here on Influenster & Ulta, I decided to bite the bullet. After all it's about $7, can't hurt to try. I took a warm bath for half hour which made my foot ready for the action. I had it on for a full TWO hours and make sure to rub the area where you have calluses. For instance on the bootie, I made sure to rub the heel and back of foot part to make sure those darn tough areas get in there. Every day take a ten min or so warm foot bath. You will see the effect. DO NOT peel it or add lotion. Let it happen naturally. Best part? You don't feel it happening. Also do this in winter, not a pretty sight to have peeling feet. I wore socks all day which helps or u would find flakes of your skin everywhere. I love this and can't wait to do this after nye. Will be partying and waking on the Las Vegas strip a lot so my poor foot will need to be literally fresh for the new year. Out with the old & in with the new skin!
Christina E.
Major let down ūüĎé i was so excited to try this based on other people's reviews and pictures. I used the foot mask as instructed and even followed some people's tricks to help the process. It dried out my feet really bad but never made them peel. I've seen some people say maybe they didn't need to peel, but trust me- they did! I'll have to try a different brand of foot masks!
Teresa W.
Gainesville
This product is amazing once you reach the finish line. My feet were baby smooth and I felt like a new person. The price I had to pay for this luxury was dealing with the skin on my feet peeling around my house in the most disgusting way. Skin everywhere! If you tough it out and just wear socks for a few days it is well worth. I wouldn't hesitate to buy this product again.
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Hempstead, NY
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?
Molly R.
Will these fit all foot sizes? I'm thinking of getting two pairs so my hubby and I can do it together