BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• Do these take off hard calluses?1 Answers
  • What is your experience with this product? Does it work w...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering ha...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Laura L.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product! It’s easy to use and leaves my feet feeling soft and fresh. It did exactly what I was looking for it to do. It can be a little gross but it is so satisfying to see all the dead skin falling off. Biggest plus, it’s a reasonable price.
Tara C.
Clemmons, NC
I chose these as opposed to another brand because they were cheaper and this was the first time I had used this type of product. I didn't want to pay $20 for an allergic reaction! Bought them at Ulta during a BOGOF sale. My feet before using this product were JACKED. UP. Y'all don't even hear me.. I had holes in the bottom of my foot from where the skin was so hard it snagged and ripped. It was awful. Anyway, after using these, I didn't notice any peeling until the 6th day which I figured was because my feet were in such horrible condition. After the peeling stopped, I only noticed that my feet were much softer but there was still a lot of hard calluses. I don't think this is fault of the product because only the Lord can work so many miracles. I will definitely try these again, maybe once a month until I can get some of this heavy stuff sloughed off. While wearing them and for a few days after, my feet were often ice cold. Other than that, there was no discomfort even with holes in my heels. I took one star away because Tony Moly is not cruelty free.
Krystle M.
Hudson, PA
HOLY CRAP. Constantly repurchase. This product is absolutely amazing and just as affective as the $25 baby foot version. Give it a few days and your feet will peel and feel brand new!
Dana V.
Ewing, NJ
I was pretty skeptical about this foot mask because some of the reviews I read said that it didn't work at all. A few others that I read said that it took quite a few days for it to be effective. After wearing the foot masks for the time allotted on the package it ended up taking about 5 or 6 days before I noticed any peeling. After that time lots of pieces of skin were peeling off my feet! It was kind of gross, but kind of amazing! It definitely left my feet feeling soft after all the skin had peeled off. They recommend not exfoliating the skin off and letting it fall off naturally, so I do not recommend doing this in the summer when you want to be wearing sandals within a day or two. It took about 4 days for all the skin to peel off of my feet. This product is a lot cheaper than some other foot masks that I've seen that say they will do the same thing. This is very effective and kind of weird but amazing!
Gabrielle N.
Mastic Beach, NY
So, I have tried this product a total of three times, and honestly, I am very disappointed. The product claims to remove dead skin from the feet, similar to the more expensive Baby Foot, but for me it my feet rougher and harder than they were before. I soaked my feet in hot/warm water for 30 minutes prior to application and left the booties on for two hours, rubbing the solution into the bottoms of my feet to make sure it really got where it needed to go. After removing the booties, feet got rinsed and off on my way I went. Two weeks later, the top of my feet are getting VERY dry (like eczema dry) and the areas on my feet I was hoping would peel (heels, big toe, outside of the pad of the foot) are harder, more calloused and rougher than before. I have had no peeling all three times I have used this product and am very disappointed. I give it two stars because one of the three times I used it, the arch of my foot peeled in a 1x1 inch area...so it did something, I guess...
Jackie C.
Boyfriend and I tried this one night. Works SO GOOD super affordable and very interesting to see how much dead skin falls off in the following week and how much softer your feet will feel. Love this product.
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
Just tried this foot mask for the first time...IT WORKS. My feet weren't really terrible appearance wise to start, but I definitely have some skin buildup that I wasn't aware of! LOL. The picture was taken 4 days after masking, and is the 1st peeling that I've noticed. WOW! I should be ready for spring and summer shoes when the time comes! PS. I know these photos are gross, but I wanted to post them so you could see the results.... hope you weren't eating! Lol
Danielle M.
Buffalo
So I tried a dubs for baby feet and this is less then half the price and way better. Within a few days my feet started peels and were so soft and lasted a long time
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
I got these for my mom and I to try out. They do work, depending on how bad your feet are you may need to do another sooner. I would say don't do these thinking bam your feet are gonna be sooo perfectly pretty! It does take time but the results are good! After peeling I did end up putting foot lotion on with socks to make them even softer and look better. They did dry my feet out a little (not to bad) but I used lotion to help after like 9 days of peeling. I have gotten them again and will continue too. I would do these more in winter when no one sees your feet and you need more TLC on them!
Alice L.
Chicago
Shortly after hearing about such a product, I had to try out this foot mask! I bought one at Ulta for $6 and tried it on right away.

The box included two packages of serum and two plastic booties with strings to tie around your ankle. You first slip on the booties and pour in the serum. I left it on for about 45 minutes. The serum didn't irritate my skin but did sting a little when I was rinsing my foot in the shower.

For faster results, it's recommended to soak your feet daily. I was caught in the rain with wet shoes on the 4th day and that's when the crazy foot science peel started happening. My skin was loose and peeling like crazy. After a few days, the peeling process completed and I was left with soft skin!

For $6, it's completely worth a try!
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Stratford, CT
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Andrea M.
Johnston , RI
Where can I buy this ?
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?