Tony Moly Foot Peeling Shoes

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• Do these take off hard calluses?1 Answers
  • What is your experience with this product? Does it work well or c...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering have any o...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Karen H.
These work but it's such a slow process. I left them on for an hour and a half and they started making my feet feel hot so I took them off. I did have socks over them to really help get the product in. Nothing happened until day four, they started to peel on the outer edge of the bottom of foot. A few days later the heels peeled and then the tops of feet by day seven. My feet were smoother, even my stubborn heels. I got them on sale buy one get one half off. They are messy so plan for that if you wear flip flops or open toed shoes.
Chelsie M.
Pocomoke City, MD
Looove Love Love!! So I do have pretty rough feet so I decided to try this product because I had been hearing about it on social media! Well my feet started peeling a few days after trying and were super soft, but I chalked it up to just me being a girl lol soooo I went and bought another pack for my husband to try aaaand this stuff is legit!! He works in a warehouse so he’s on his feet all day long! It helped his feet SO much with the roughness! This was definitely a great buy for me!
Lauren F.
I love the ease of this product. I don't have time for biweekly pedicures or scrubbing my feet in my own tub and these foot masks work like a charm and the results lasted almost six months. I bought them at Ulta. I just used my second pair a week ago and the peeling is just about complete. I absolutely recommend trying them out.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
These things are honestly some kind of wizardry. They actually do exactly what they say they are going to do, and they are amazing! I kept them on my feet for about an hour and a half. I just put socks over the little booties, so I could still walk around. Then you have to be patient. I honestly forgot I had put these on, and about 7 days later, all the dead skin started coming off of my feet! It was crazy! It left them so soft. I tell everyone about these! My husband even wants to try them now!
Reneè C.
Baltimore, MD
So I just tried these magic foot peeling shoes... they're very interesting. I left them on for almost two hours and felt bubbling and tingling sensations almost the whole time. I also felt an intense "cold" sensation after I rinsed the essence off of my feet, as if there's menthol in the ingredients. It says on the package that peeling will begin around three days later so I haven't noticed anything yet, I'll update this review with pictures as time goes by.
Sarah M.
Tarrytown, NY
Love these! It's a very involved process, so be prepared. I started off with a 30 minute foot soak and left the booties on for 1 1/2 hours. It took almost a week to start peeling, but it will happen! I felt like a lizard shedding my skin. Every spot of dry, thick, undesirable skin was gone. Daily soaking in warm soapy water really helped the process along quicker.
Leticia G.
Burien, WA
Tony Moly Foot Peeling Shoes

This was something super random that I picked up at ulta and I absolutely love anything Tony Moly. It caught my attention because I have never tried something like this out. Since I'm constantly on my feet and I wear heels for hours at a time I thought my feet could use some love lol. Anyways on the package it says that it could take 2 weeks for your feet to stop peeling. My feet peeled for about two weeks although it was scary looking it was well worth it. My feet are free of dry skin and they feel incredibly soft!
Jamie B.
College Sta, TX
This is an amazing product. I used it while I was away for the weekend so that I could sit down with it on my feet for the hour and a half to two hour time period. I thought that it wasn't working because after a couple of days there was no change, however for the skin started peeling off my feet and when the process was complete my feet were soft and ready for flip flops
Amy F.
I have wanted to try a foot peel for awhile and finally bit the bullet with this product. My feet are not pretty, they have some calluses, rough spots and even some cracking in the heels. With all that said I wasn't expecting big results but I was pleasantly surprised by how great my feet looked and felt after two weeks. I would say the downside of this product is once your feet start to peel you have to wear socks 24/7 because otherwise you'll get dead skin everywhere.
Sigourney M.
Bluffton, OH
It definitely helped peel my feet. The first few days nothing happened, then slowly they started to peel. All over. I had to wear socks all the time because my feet were peeling so much. I definitely liked the product when I first bought it. Since then though, one of my feet has stayed peeling on one part of my sole. It’s been uncomfortable. It worked great and I’m sure I probably did something wrong or my foot just had a reaction, but I probably won’t do this peel again.
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Hempstead, NY
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?
Molly R.
Will these fit all foot sizes? I'm thinking of getting two pairs so my hubby and I can do it together