BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• What is your experience with this product? Does it work well or c...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering have any o...2 Answers
  • I have a tattoo on the top of my foot, would this peel or fade it?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Melissa S.
I have very dry feet because I love to wear sandals. I grabbed this product immediately when I saw it. This product is affordable and really great. It's very easy to use but there were some things that I struggled with. One of the "shoes" was difficult to open because it got stuck where I was suppose to put my foot in and you can't elevate your feet during the soaking process because it can leak out. I do however love the tingling feeling you get after you remove it. The scent was a mild soapy smell which I didn't mind at all.
Jessica T.
Rapid City, SD
The booties were easy enough to use and felt good while wearing them. I slipped on some spa socks to keep them on as well. The serum felt tingly and rejuvenating. After about 3 days my feet began to peel a little. I got the best results in the shower after I finished washing, just to soften up everything and make it easier to peel. But I never got the big sheets like in the videos. After all the peeling was done, my feet did feel softer. And at $6-ish it wasn't that bad. If you have an Ulta coupon you can get it cheaper.
Lorielle L.
Kansas City
I decided to jump on the foot peeling mask craze but tried this one instead of Baby Feet because it was at Ulta and much cheaper. I soaked my feet in water for about an hour and put the booties on for an hour and a half. It burned slightly and gave my feet a bizarre cold feeling for a while after using- probably due to the amount of menthol in it. It was rather uncomfortable. I soaked my feet daily and got a decent amount of peeling for about a week. My feet feel a bit softer but the bad parts aren't any better at all.
Teresa A.
I like these masks but after a while they start to burn my feet. My nail polish comes off with it too so that's kind of annoying. There's a strong scent. My feet peeled in like a week. Normally I hate peeling skin but for some reason I enjoyed this. My boyfriend tried them out too and he said that his feet didn't peel though!
Karen H.
These work but it's such a slow process. I left them on for an hour and a half and they started making my feet feel hot so I took them off. I did have socks over them to really help get the product in. Nothing happened until day four, they started to peel on the outer edge of the bottom of foot. A few days later the heels peeled and then the tops of feet by day seven. My feet were smoother, even my stubborn heels. I got them on sale buy one get one half off. They are messy so plan for that if you wear flip flops or open toed shoes.
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
These things are honestly some kind of wizardry. They actually do exactly what they say they are going to do, and they are amazing! I kept them on my feet for about an hour and a half. I just put socks over the little booties, so I could still walk around. Then you have to be patient. I honestly forgot I had put these on, and about 7 days later, all the dead skin started coming off of my feet! It was crazy! It left them so soft. I tell everyone about these! My husband even wants to try them now!
Lauren F.
I love the ease of this product. I don't have time for biweekly pedicures or scrubbing my feet in my own tub and these foot masks work like a charm and the results lasted almost six months. I bought them at Ulta. I just used my second pair a week ago and the peeling is just about complete. I absolutely recommend trying them out.
Sarah M.
Tarrytown, NY
Love these! It's a very involved process, so be prepared. I started off with a 30 minute foot soak and left the booties on for 1 1/2 hours. It took almost a week to start peeling, but it will happen! I felt like a lizard shedding my skin. Every spot of dry, thick, undesirable skin was gone. Daily soaking in warm soapy water really helped the process along quicker.
Reneè C.
Baltimore, MD
So I just tried these magic foot peeling shoes... they're very interesting. I left them on for almost two hours and felt bubbling and tingling sensations almost the whole time. I also felt an intense "cold" sensation after I rinsed the essence off of my feet, as if there's menthol in the ingredients. It says on the package that peeling will begin around three days later so I haven't noticed anything yet, I'll update this review with pictures as time goes by.
Leticia G.
Burien, WA
Tony Moly Foot Peeling Shoes

This was something super random that I picked up at ulta and I absolutely love anything Tony Moly. It caught my attention because I have never tried something like this out. Since I'm constantly on my feet and I wear heels for hours at a time I thought my feet could use some love lol. Anyways on the package it says that it could take 2 weeks for your feet to stop peeling. My feet peeled for about two weeks although it was scary looking it was well worth it. My feet are free of dry skin and they feel incredibly soft!
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Hempstead, NY
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?
Molly R.
Will these fit all foot sizes? I'm thinking of getting two pairs so my hubby and I can do it together