BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• Do these take off hard calluses?1 Answers
  • What is your experience with this product? Does it work well or c...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering have any o...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Jacquelyne C.
Boyfriend and I tried this one night. Works SO GOOD super affordable and very interesting to see how much dead skin falls off in the following week and how much softer your feet will feel. Love this product.
Kayla W.
Sarasota, FL
I have used this product twice now and I recommend it to anyone who is interested in a foot peel or needs help with their dry cracked feet. This really is amazing and gets all your dead skin off.
If you enjoy peeling skin, this is for you.
I recommended this to my mom who has been a server for 28 years, and it worked wonders. Now she has to use this much more often. I don't have that bad of feet and I can go about 3 months at a time.
This is literally  dupe to the $25 baby foot peel.

TAKE NOTE:
Soak your feet once a day or every other day to help speed up the process (after using). This helps bring moisture to your feet so the peel can get the job done much faster!
It took my feet about 6 days to peel, my mom it took around 10. My peel time lasted for about 3 days and hers was about 5.
The end result will have you hooked, follow the instructions!!
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
I got these for my mom and I to try out. They do work, depending on how bad your feet are you may need to do another sooner. I would say don't do these thinking bam your feet are gonna be sooo perfectly pretty! It does take time but the results are good! After peeling I did end up putting foot lotion on with socks to make them even softer and look better. They did dry my feet out a little (not to bad) but I used lotion to help after like 9 days of peeling. I have gotten them again and will continue too. I would do these more in winter when no one sees your feet and you need more TLC on them!
Margo H.
I purchased this as a cheaper alternative to the BabyFoot brand peeler last time I was in Koreatown. It wasn't as tingly as I had worried it would be, and I could definitely walk around the house without worrying about the booties dripping or spilling. And when they say on the package that it takes a week to see any results, they aren't kidding. After the initial 90 minute soak and rinse, I spent several days looking at my feet and wondering if I hadn't been scammed into wearing ugly paper socks for nothing.
But by the next week, it DEFINITELY worked. The peel started small, just in one or two places, but within a few days I felt like I had said goodbye to several layers of calloused skin. A very weird and slightly unsettling experience over all, but pretty fun and effective, too- my feet are super soft!
Ralyn E.
Pocatello, ID
I found this at ulta, and despite the negative reviews I decided to try it. After all, what's $5? Oh my GOODNESS! I used it Saturday, it's Wednesday and my feet are peeling like crazy! I won't post a photo cause I, for one, hate feet but I don't understand how this has any negative reviews at all! I noticed some people complaining about the foot feeling hot...well the main ingredient is glycolic acid! You'll feel something but it's not terrible. I am in desperate need of a pedicure but too afraid to go in for a professional one, because I work on concrete floors and as a result my feet are pretty gnarly from it. This is a good start, my feet just won't stop peeling!! The results are amazing and this product is so worth the money!
Alexis W.
Lawrence, KS
This product was really interesting and fun to use, but I don't think I'd purchase it again. When I first put it on it was tingly. I still don't know if that was good or bad. It says to keep it on for an hour and half and that the product should be absorbed into my feet by then but it wasn't, so I don't know if my feet were not absorbing the product or what. Next you have to wash it off and for some odd reason there was a brief burning sensation when I put my feet under the water. That went away pretty quickly however. After a week my feet started peeling. It didn't peel like I imagined it was very little and just flakey. I expected like sheets of skin for some reason. Overall my feet were a little softer not much though.
liz d.
Plymouth, MN
I really wanted to love this product. I had heard great things from friends and so i purchased this on Amazon. I tried it out because my feel defiantly needed some peeling action. I know the package says it will take 3 days until  it starts peeling but it took mine about 5 days and then once it started it felt like it would never stop peeling for almost 2 weeks my foot peeled. I do have to say that my feet felt very nice for a little while once it was done but I am not sure it was worth it. I was told that there are some tricks such as soaking your feet before you put on the foot mask that help with peeling. I will try again.
Molly S.
Lincoln, NE
I purchased these from Ulta after trying a previous brand and loving the effect.  I was so excited to see that Tony Moly makes these, I love the line and their products are great at a fair price.I ended up preferring the Tony Moly products for a number of reasons.  First, while wearing the socks, it gave a cooling, menthol type feel.  I enjoyed that.  A tip- put a pair of regular socks over them if you plan on walking around your house or anything.I saw results faster than the I did with the other brand.  In about two days my feet began "shedding"- which is a totally gross but cool process.  I've already ordered a few more pair to have on hand in the future.
Megan M.
6$ at Ulta in the Korean skincare section. Had to dig through a big pile of masks to find it but SO WORTH IT! this product works better and quicker than Baby Foot and although it didn't completely remove the callouses around my heels, it got everywhere else- I'm talking ball of the foot, between the toes and tops of the feet. It was like peeling a sunburn- totally disgusting and completely irresistible. One thing to note- the liquid itself smelled very nice, and after using it my feet smelled perfumed- once they started peeling though, things got stinky. Now that I'm all peeled it's back to normal.
Stefanie S.
Orem, UT
I love the concept of this mask! I was looking for something like this when I found it at ulta for $6.50. I thought it would only take a couple days for my feet and dead skin to start peeling but it actually took about 1 to 2 weeks so be patient with this product! The time that it took for my feet to start peeling which is why I give this product 4 out of 5 Stars I felt like it should have been a little bit faster but overall I love the concept of this product and I will be using it again in the future! #tonymoly #footmask #influenster @influenster
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Hempstead, NY
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?
Molly R.
Will these fit all foot sizes? I'm thinking of getting two pairs so my hubby and I can do it together