BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• Do these take off hard calluses?2 Answers
  • What is your experience with this product? Does it work w...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering ha...2 Answers
Ellen O.
Norwalk, CT
I'm ADDICTED to these baby feet peels. I wish I could afford to get pedicures more often (don't we all?), and I've found that these $6.50 foot masks are a good at home option to relieve some of the dead, dry skin on your feet. You put on the booties and leave them on for about 2 hours. I usually wear slippers or socks over them to make them a little more secure. The booties have a serum in them which causes the skin on your feet to peel, revealing the soft baby-like skin that's underneath. *FYI: They have a delayed peeling action, so it takes a few days for the peeling to begin!*

A few things to note:
--If you have severe dry skin with a ton of thick calluses, these foot masks won't take that completely away. It does a good job at making skin softer overall, but isn't a total miracle product, so just keep that in mind with expectations.
--You'll sort of feel like a snake shedding it's skin. For me, the shedding begins about 4 days AFTER using the foot mask, so plan accordingly. It usually lasts for about 2-3 days. During this time, you'll have to wear shoes with socks, and the soles of your feet might look a little alarming. I've done these foot peels 4 or 5 times now though and do really enjoy the end results. If you're weird like me and kind of enjoy peeling sunburnt skin, you'll like this. If that completely grosses you out, this might not be the right product for you!
--The serum may take off part of your toenail polish!

Overall, these do really work. I give it 4 out of 5 stars, just because I feel like the booties could be designed a bit better to stay on while wearing, and I wish the peeling was a little quicker. Other than that, for $6.50 these are awesome.
Kristen Melissa M.
Ok so just for anyone that doesn't know ... Basically this makes your feet peel . You put your feet in these little plastic bags and they tape around your ankles. And you relax for an hour like that. Then over the next anywhere between 3-7 days roughly , your feel will peel . Mostly the bottom and the toes. But there is a liquid that you add to the bag that makes them she'd the dead skin. Whoever invented this is a freaking genius ! This works so well you just have to be patient . And I suggest wearing socks over the bags to keep them in place better. Also wear socks tosleepover the next week so that you peels from the dead skin on your feet don't go in your bed between yoursheets while you sleep . It's disgusting. Thank God people gave me the same advice . I'm so grateful I had friends in kbeauty that told me these things that I can pass on to you bc they are so helpful ! You will see what I mean . But these work so good. If I had to pick one foot peeling mask / foot pack for the rest of my life it would be this one.
Tina J.
Clawson, MI
After a week of nothing I lost hope and thought this wouldn’t work. Be patient and chances are it will work for you because it did for me, just a little slower than the packaging said. My feet definitely peeled a lot, but I felt some of my more dry areas didn’t peel as up to par as I expected. It was fairly priced though for what I got out of it so it gets 4 stars! Probably will spend a little more money next time on something else
veronica g.
Chicago
These booties work just OK, I've tried other brands that seem to work better but those other brands cost up to $25 and this one was about $6 on Ulta, so I can't complain! I soaked my feet before I put them on, then I left them on for almost 2 hours. About 4 days later my feet started to peel but it was nothing like on the photos! Maybe my feet are way too dry because of the winter so I will give them another try in a few weeks.
Donia N.
Hawthorn Wds, IL
Okay so this has changed me forever! My feet get so dry and cracked no matter how many times I moisturize them. Took off my dead skin cells while moisturizing and it it so satisfying to watch it pell off. Gross I know don’t judge haha. I got concerned when it started to burn at first but it was a part of it he process. Super easy to use and just like the baby skin one that’s $25+ but this is only $6!
Mia F.
Portland, OR
I have mixed feelings with this product. I’ve used it three times now, and have seen different results each time. I haven’t changed how I use the product in between uses, and follow the instructions every time. The first, it worked a little after 3 weeks and I experienced light peeling. The second time was a few months later during the dry winter season and I saw zero results. Not even a little bit of peeling. And the third was more recently after the winter season is now over, and my feet peeled a ton. I’m a little skeptical because I know my feet did not get much worse after the previous treatment.
S t e p h a n i e M.
Oklahoma
I purchased this from Ulta for $6.50 I lucked out during a buy 2 get 1 free special. You put the booties on your feet, it comes with some tape to hold them together. I did have a small allergic reaction, so you may want to test it out on your skin, but it only last for a day and didn’t really bother me. It says to leave on for 1.5, I left on for 2 hour as I haven’t had a pedicure in awhile. The gel left my feet feeling soft. Your feet won’t begin to peel until around the 3 day, continued to peel for the next 12 days! Not just the bottom either, around my nail and on top of my feel peeled as well. Definitely wouldn’t recommend wearing flats or sandals during this period of time. My feet look and feel smooth. I would definitely recommend and will be using again in the winter time.
Allie L.
Texas
I’ve used these once and oh my goodness they’re the real deal. I like them because they’re cute little foot pouches that you leave your foot in for like an hour, then afterwards about a couple of days to a week later your foot will start to peel like no other! It definitely gets all of the dead skin off your feet and in the end makes your feet feel so soft and smooth.
Deanna T.
Sandusky
Have a lot of feelings about this foot peel. I don't even know where all the skin that fell off of my feet came from. My feet were peeling weeks after like a snake constantly shedding. After it finally finished, I really can't say that my feet were in any better condition. Can't say that the weeks of disgusting, peeling skin during prime flip flip season was worth it
Savanna S.
These are amazing!!! I put them on while I watch tv at night and within a few days my feet look great and feel super soft! I’ve tried other brands but none have worked as well as these. TonyMoly tends to be cheaper too. Just a warning, make sure you do these at least a week before any big event so you don’t have loose, peeling skin visible at the time of the event.
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Katarina S.
Stratford, CT
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Andrea M.
Johnston, RI
Where can I buy this ?
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?