BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering have any of ...2 Answers
  • I have a tattoo on the top of my foot, would this peel or fade it?1 Answers
  • Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then revie...5 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Nassim N.
Nassim N.
Las Vegas, NV
Couldn't decide whether or not to pull the trigger but after seeing reviews here on Influenster & Ulta, I decided to bite the bullet. After all it's about $7, can't hurt to try. I took a warm bath for half hour which made my foot ready for the action. I had it on for a full TWO hours and make sure to rub the area where you have calluses. For instance on the bootie, I made sure to rub the heel and back of foot part to make sure those darn tough areas get in there. Every day take a ten min or so warm foot bath. You will see the effect. DO NOT peel it or add lotion. Let it happen naturally. Best part? You don't feel it happening. Also do this in winter, not a pretty sight to have peeling feet. I wore socks all day which helps or u would find flakes of your skin everywhere. I love this and can't wait to do this after nye. Will be partying and waking on the Las Vegas strip a lot so my poor foot will need to be literally fresh for the new year. Out with the old & in with the new skin!
Patti T.
Patti T.
Flushing, MI
Picked these up because the poor English on the back of the package promised to turn an average looking lady into a beautiful one and I thought that was pretty hysterical.

So if you are patient, these chemical socks are pretty nice at removing all of that dead, thick skin on the bottom of your feet. I think they removed more skin than when I go get a pedicure. But again, it takes time. For the first few days, nothing happened and I thought I was scammed. Then about a week later, my feet were all disgusting and scale like. I was in the bath so I grabbed a pumice stone and just SO much skin kept flaking off my feet that when I got out of the tub, the bottom of the tub was coated in dead skin. Gross, I know. But they do really work.

I gave 4 stars because the socks actually removed my nail polish when I took them off and now I'm wondering about what kind of chemicals these things have in them that would do that.
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I really enjoyed using this foot mask! It did a great job of removing dead skin from my feet, and is affordable enough for me to be able to use it multiple times a month. I have pretty dry feet from running around barefoot as a kid and wearing sandals a lot, so I needed something that was going to have more of an effect than just a pumice stone or vaseline/lotion. This foot mask really did the trick! After leaving it on for an hour to an hour and a half, you take it off, rinse your feet, and a few days later the dead skin on your feet will just start falling off! This really made a huge difference for my feet, and I always try to stock up now so my feet are always looking flake-free and healthy.
austyn l.
austyn l.
Trenton, MO
Three stars because it does what it says it will do well, but it was a horrible experience for me. It took a week for my feet to start peeling , and then another yo finish the process.
For a whole week I had to wear socks at home to cover my gross peeling feet and to prevent skin from being shed all over my apartment. I think if you have very badly callused feet this would be worth it, but a few rough spots are not worth how uncomfortable and raw my feet felt during the whole process. I would not recommend doing this on a day where you have walked a lot either as I feel that it made the soaking process more uncomfortable than if I had rested feet.
Dianna A.
Dianna A.
I have been into facial lately and when I saw this product at Ulta, I was curious and I have been having problem dry feet. Before discovering this product I was only using feet scrub and Vaseline which was ok but I was not getting results that I wanted too. Love this product!!! Follow the instruction and within a couple of days you will see the your feet will start to peel which it takes a couple of days for the dead skin to fully come off. I did scrub my feet in the shower but I didn't want to be curbing for half hour. Anyways, love this product, I already repurchased this product. My feet is looking a lot better now. Bye bye dry feet!!!!
Angela C.
Angela C.
Slater, IA
I had never tried a foot peel product before I purchased this so I wasn't sure what to expect. They were easy to slip on, and the smell of the product inside the "foot shoes" smelled a little like faint nail polish remover, but I kept them on for one hour. Directions say 1-1.5 hours. I didn't notice anything until about 4 days later and I could tell my skin was started to peel. After day 5 it got worse and the 6th day I was peeling skin off my feet. Unfortunately about a week and a half later my feet still look dry and callused in a couple areas, but my skin feels more smooth for sure. Next time I will leave it on longer.
Britney V.
Britney V.
Lake Charles, LA
I bought this and used it according to instructions. The reviews were great, so I was a little let down at first when my feet didn't immediately show signs of something awesome happening. I totally forgot about this and then like four days later I glance down at my feet and SKIN is peeling everywhere!! It was crazy! It took about three days for all of it to come off. I did this at the beginning of the summer and my feet feel soft still. I do still get pedicures (although I could do without) just bc I love getting them! Totally recommend this!!
Komal H.
Komal H.
I'm not one to take care of my feet. As a nurse I'm. Always in my feet and it can be a tedious task to take care of them. This stuff is so strangely amazing. The first few days I thought I had wasted my time and money. But come one week and I was needing to wear socks to bed to keep the skin from falling off anywhere, gross I know. Effects last at least one Month, maybe more for someone who regularly cares for feet. This stuff is better then getting a pedicure. Be sure to do this without nail Polish as it can peel it off
Margaret S.
Margaret S.
South Haven, MI
I'm so glad my sister turned me onto Tony Moly products. I have sensitive skin and usually can't use anything. Not with Tony Moly products. I will admit I was skeptical as I do go barefoot often and do a lot of garden work and my feet showed it! I will say this started working a bit sooner than on package, and yes your feet look crazy while peeling but the after is definitely rewarding. Did mine for 1.5 hrs and it was worth it. Flip flop season is upon us and this is a must try!
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
I really wanted to like this product, and it seems to be working, but I can't see myself buying this again. The terrible itch was just not worth it. I don't have sensitive skin, and there was no visible irritation or anything to signify an allergic reaction. Just a severe itch on the bottom of each foot that started a few hours after using the peeling shoes and lasted for around three days. If you have sensitive skin, definitely avoid this product.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Katarina S.
Stratford, CT
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?
Molly R.
Molly R.
Will these fit all foot sizes? I'm thinking of getting two pairs so my hubby and I can do it together