BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• Do these take off hard calluses?2 Answers
  • What is your experience with this product? Does it work w...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering ha...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Ellen O.
Stamford, CT
I'm ADDICTED to these baby feet peels. I wish I could afford to get pedicures more often (don't we all?), and I've found that these $6.50 foot masks are a good at home option to relieve some of the dead, dry skin on your feet. You put on the booties and leave them on for about 2 hours. I usually wear slippers or socks over them to make them a little more secure. The booties have a serum in them which causes the skin on your feet to peel, revealing the soft baby-like skin that's underneath. *FYI: They have a delayed peeling action, so it takes a few days for the peeling to begin!*

A few things to note:
--If you have severe dry skin with a ton of thick calluses, these foot masks won't take that completely away. It does a good job at making skin softer overall, but isn't a total miracle product, so just keep that in mind with expectations.
--You'll sort of feel like a snake shedding it's skin. For me, the shedding begins about 4 days AFTER using the foot mask, so plan accordingly. It usually lasts for about 2-3 days. During this time, you'll have to wear shoes with socks, and the soles of your feet might look a little alarming. I've done these foot peels 4 or 5 times now though and do really enjoy the end results. If you're weird like me and kind of enjoy peeling sunburnt skin, you'll like this. If that completely grosses you out, this might not be the right product for you!
--The serum may take off part of your toenail polish!

Overall, these do really work. I give it 4 out of 5 stars, just because I feel like the booties could be designed a bit better to stay on while wearing, and I wish the peeling was a little quicker. Other than that, for $6.50 these are awesome.
Kristen C.
Chicago , IL
So the directions are not very clear as when I opened the package there was no way to open the footies (you have to cut across the top of each bootie) place them on your feet and then I put socks over them to keep them in place and apply more pressure for the serum to sink in. I left them on for about 3 hours as I was on the couch and watched a movie. Rinsed my feet in the tub and then about 4 days later my feet were shedding like crazy!! This lasts for about a week so make sure you don’t need to wear sandals or open toe shoes for at least 1.5 weeks after. I had a few dry patches on my heels from boots in winter, but these seriously are flipping magic and my feet are baby soft. Make sure you take off nail polish prior, soaking feet in hot water and using a pumice stone for 10 minutes a day helps speed the process along, as well as putting thick cream on feet with socks
Margaret Q.
Port Chester, NY
Picked these up for my husband and I to help with our summer ‘flip flop feet’. They were about $7 each at ulta, easy to apply and despite a slight chemical scent, the odor was not bad at all! I recommend removing toe nail polish and putting a towel under your feet. You have to wear them for up to 1.5 hours and it gets watery after awhile. It ate the nail polish right off my toes! It takes about 4 days before you see any peeling, I use a pumice stone as well in the shower. Did not really deliver as promised. I enjoyed the relaxing while waiting for the shoe treatment to work, it was very calming, but if you don’t get the end results- is it really worth it?
Amanda B.
Tazewell
These really do work! The first time, I fell asleep and left them on for a little over 2 hours (I think the package recommends 1 hour). A couple of days went by and I got kinda disappointed because nothing was different and a few of my friends had tried them and sent me snaps of their feet peeling so I was jelly. On the 4th day, after a warm shower, my feet started to peel. They peeled for DAYS. The best thing to do is keep lotion on your feet and wear socks cause skin will get everywhere. Also, before putting these on, removing any toenail polish would be a good idea. My feet stay soft and smooth for about a month and a half afterwards.
Jayne L.
Love these! It took a couple tries to perfect the process but they really do work wonders. My problem area is my heels so before I open the booties I push all the liquid to the heel area. I then put the booties on for 2 hours, taping the tops off with masking tape (the stickers aren't enough to fold and secure the extra booty around the ankle. I also put large socks on over the booties and tip toe around if I have to get up. The liquid gives a cool warm sensation but is totally painless. The weirdest feeling is rinsing the liquid off- your feet feel extra cool then! It reminds me of icyhot but not as intense. After the booties, make sure to wet your feet every day in the shower or tub- this really helps speed the process of skin removal. Wear socks to bed until peelng is done because you don't want that dead skin in your sheets. When in the shower, I would massage my feet and the skin would peel right off in a gentle way. I never had any giant dry pieces like you see on YouTube and I'm ok with that. It took two peels over 2 months time (plus a thick layer of Vaseline and thick socks when I was sleeping) and all my heel cracks were gone except 2 really deep ones.
Corissa B.
I kept the booties on for 2 hours and a few days later my feet peeled like crazy. Works like expects and I have gotten a ton of compliments on my feet for a person who wears their Rainbows 90% of the year as well as walk around barefoot. Tip: during the peeling time I soaked my feet for about 20 mins a day and didn't apply lotion and my feet. I also soaked my feet in water 20 mins prior to wearing the booties with socks over them. Terribly satisfying protect.
Brittany K.
Durham, NC
This was an okay foot peel. I've done several of these types of masks from different brands with better results. You get two plastic boots which you hang out in for half an hour or so. After a couple of days, your skin starts to slough off. This product isn't as strong/harsh as others I've used so the peel isn't as strong. This did make my feet feel softer and it did help exfoliate them. This gets three stars for accessibility but there are betters out there.
Tina J.
Clawson, MI
After a week of nothing I lost hope and thought this wouldn’t work. Be patient and chances are it will work for you because it did for me, just a little slower than the packaging said. My feet definitely peeled a lot, but I felt some of my more dry areas didn’t peel as up to par as I expected. It was fairly priced though for what I got out of it so it gets 4 stars! Probably will spend a little more money next time on something else
veronica g.
Chicago
These booties work just OK, I've tried other brands that seem to work better but those other brands cost up to $25 and this one was about $6 on Ulta, so I can't complain! I soaked my feet before I put them on, then I left them on for almost 2 hours. About 4 days later my feet started to peel but it was nothing like on the photos! Maybe my feet are way too dry because of the winter so I will give them another try in a few weeks.
Mia F.
Hillsboro, OR
I have mixed feelings with this product. I’ve used it three times now, and have seen different results each time. I haven’t changed how I use the product in between uses, and follow the instructions every time. The first, it worked a little after 3 weeks and I experienced light peeling. The second time was a few months later during the dry winter season and I saw zero results. Not even a little bit of peeling. And the third was more recently after the winter season is now over, and my feet peeled a ton. I’m a little skeptical because I know my feet did not get much worse after the previous treatment.
Sara L.
Nottingham , MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Katarina S.
Stratford, CT
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Andrea M.
Johnston , RI
Where can I buy this ?
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?