Tony Moly Foot Peeling Shoes

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes

Doo these smell weird or have any scent ?
Does this really work on really really dry feet? Does it itch or is it otherwise bothersome??
How long did it take for your foot to peel Tony Moly Foot Peeling Shoes ?
Start your review of Tony Moly Foot Peeling Shoes!
Laura E.
Tulalip, WA
Tony Moly Foot Peeling Shoes uploaded by Laura E.
Purchased at: ULTA
This footpeel really worked for me. It was very comfortable, there was no burning sensation. It really dries out your feet so it can feel you feel a little strange. I followed the directions as it on says to leave on between 1 and a 1 1/2 hours. I split the difference and left it on for an hour and 15 minutes. It's supposed to start peeling within 4 to 6 days and be complete in about 2 weeks but but it did not start peeling until about 2 weeks and it took about a month for the skin to be completely peeled away. It wasn't painful while it was peeling I hardly noticed at all and it did make my feet still really smooth.
Ashton G.
Livonia, MI
Tony Moly Foot Peeling Shoes uploaded by Ashton G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This 👏🏻 product 👏🏻 is 👏🏻amazing 👏🏻 I’ve purchased these feet masks many times in the past and they never disappoint. I definitely recommend soaking your feet in hot/warm water for about 15-20 minutes prior to applying the peeling shoes because it helps to soften the skin so the product can be more effective. After putting them on I put on a pair of fuzzy socks and wait 1-1.5 hours. 5-7 days later all the skin starts to shed from your feet. Disgustingly satisfying. If you have on toenail polish just be aware it won’t be intact after removing the mask.
Yana S.
Dubai, Dubai
Tony Moly Foot Peeling Shoes uploaded by Yana S.
Tony Moly Foot Peeling Shoes uploaded by Yana S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Due to working as a flight attendant and wearing high heels throughout the flight, my feet 🦶 getting dry and hard as a stone. I saw Tony Moly Foot Peeling Shoes mask on TikTok and couldn’t resist to try it. First of all, when you open the package, all you can smell is a strong alcohol scent. I was scared at first to wear that on my feet, to be honest 😅 You have to wear the mask for 1-1,5 hours. It’s not a pleasant thing ever. It has kinda cooling effect. I removed it after 1 hours 25 minutes. My feet were hurting me so much, so I couldn’t wait any longer. Once you wash your feet, that cooling minty effect stays on your feet all night long. It took me more than a week to see my feet start peeling. But once it does, you feel like a snake for another week. Whenever you walking you leave some flakes of skin after yourself...everywhere 🐍 It did the job eventually. My feet are more soft, BUT there’s still hard area left on my feet. So, if you have a complicated 🦶, I would recommend to buy 2 feet masks and repeat the treatment one week after the first one peels off. Or try any other brand, maybe it will work a bit better. Tony Moly Foot Peeling Shoes
Kimignon T.
Grand Prairie, TX
1,002 reviews
Tony Moly Foot Peeling Shoes uploaded by Kimignon T.
Tony Moly Foot Peeling Shoes uploaded by Kimignon T.
I was so disappointed in this foot mask. I put it on and it actually started taking my toenail polish off! I thought maybe that was a good thing and it would do my rough skin the same way. All my feet did was shed, it did not peel. After the bottom was done shedding then the top portion of my foot started shedding. My feet were also very sensitive after using this for the first several days.
Martha G.
Idaho Falls, ID
Tony Moly Foot Peeling Shoes uploaded by Martha G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Not the best foot mask out there just a little affective than average. I only purchased these because I haven't found anything better.
Nova P.
Tony Moly Foot Peeling Shoes uploaded by Nova P.
I just tried this for the first time yesterday and it makes my foot area that got the liquid so itchy and redness!!! I can't stop scratch them and I dont know what to do, sooo bothering me! I just have to wait until it's gone😢😭 If someone has same experience like mine and know how to solve it please let me know. Thanks
Tony Moly Shiny Foot Super Peeling Liquid (1pair) 1pair
Tony Moly Shiny Foot Super Peeling Liquid (1pair) 1pair
Tiffany J.
Tony Moly Foot Peeling Shoes uploaded by Tiffany J.
I love pedicures, but I can't always schedule one every month. And it seems like my heels get rough if I don't keep up with the monthly pampering. So I use those handy little booties soaked in oils and lotions. This is the first time I've used Tony Moly's magic foot, and it's definitely a different experience. The first ingredient is alcohol and menthol is down the list of ingredients as well, but they feel like the only ingredients. My feet are tingling and cold, but not to the point of discomfort. I'm not sure if this product will result in softer feet, but I'm enjoying the experience.
Nikki M.
Bel Air, MD
Purchased at: ULTA
On day 6 I was about to write a review saying that these didn't work. But I wanted to just wait a few more days because I believe the package said you should see peeling within 5-7 days. These are really easy to use. It is like wearing plastic bags on your feet. You can walk around in them if you want. It suggest to leave them on for about two hours. So while my son was sleeping, I decided to throw these on and take a nap myself!! Perfect!! You take them off and rub in the acid. After almost 8 days my feet started to peel. Alot!! It takes a few days for the peeling to finish so plan this well. You don't want to be seen with these kind of feet in public!! Lol When the peeling is done, you are left with a completely new set of soft beautiful feet!!
Lauren  L.
Soft smooth feet are in your future! Very affordable and they work. Best to use after bathing and I go the extra mile and really rub in the serum in areas that need extra deep exfoliating. After 5-8 days my feet peel and that last about another week. I wouldn’t recommend using them if you’re gonna be barefoot or wearing sandals. Plan to hide your feet for about a week while they peel.
Brittney M.
Rochester, MN
I was so nervous to try this but I've been struggling since the last few months my feet have hit a whole new level of dryness and no location or anything was helping. But the package was cute. I believe I only spent a few bucks on this but it really has transfer my foot in the half hour that I wore it. My feet feel like girl feet and I can actually wear sandles without feeling so embrassef or that everyone is starting at my nasty dry feet. I definitely recommends these. They didn't help with callus but hopefully if I keep up on this, maybe they'll soften that up. And that my feet really start to peel In a couple days. But my feet feel so mousistuer and I can actually handle touching complete to before. Just ripping off my socks would be just tons of dry skin flaking off.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dana H.
Cheltenham, PA
il y a 2 ans
Carrie C. il y a un an
My feet started peeling the next day and kept peeling for about a week
Rachael I.
Milwaukee, WI
il y a 2 ans
Tony Moly Foot Peeling Shoes ? How well does this foot peeling mask work?
Kaylee C. il y a 2 ans
These work great and noticed the very next day