Personal CareFoot CareTONYMOLY
Tony Moly Foot Peeling Shoes

Tony Moly Foot Peeling Shoes

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes

Does this really work on really really dry feet? Does it itch or is it otherwise bothersome??
How long did it take for your foot to peel Tony Moly Foot Peeling Shoes ?
Has anyone used these? Do they work as well as advertised??
Start your review of Tony Moly Foot Peeling Shoes!
Yana S.
Dubai, Dubai
Tony Moly Foot Peeling Shoes uploaded by Yana S.
Tony Moly Foot Peeling Shoes uploaded by Yana S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Due to working as a flight attendant and wearing high heels throughout the flight, my feet 🦶 getting dry and hard as a stone. I saw Tony Moly Foot Peeling Shoes mask on TikTok and couldn’t resist to try it. First of all, when you open the package, all you can smell is a strong alcohol scent. I was scared at first to wear that on my feet, to be honest 😅 You have to wear the mask for 1-1,5 hours. It’s not a pleasant thing ever. It has kinda cooling effect. I removed it after 1 hours 25 minutes. My feet were hurting me so much, so I couldn’t wait any longer. Once you wash your feet, that cooling minty effect stays on your feet all night long. It took me more than a week to see my feet start peeling. But once it does, you feel like a snake for another week. Whenever you walking you leave some flakes of skin after yourself...everywhere 🐍 It did the job eventually. My feet are more soft, BUT there’s still hard area left on my feet. So, if you have a complicated 🦶, I would recommend to buy 2 feet masks and repeat the treatment one week after the first one peels off. Or try any other brand, maybe it will work a bit better. Tony Moly Foot Peeling Shoes
Tiffany J.
Tony Moly Foot Peeling Shoes uploaded by Tiffany J.
I love pedicures, but I can't always schedule one every month. And it seems like my heels get rough if I don't keep up with the monthly pampering. So I use those handy little booties soaked in oils and lotions. This is the first time I've used Tony Moly's magic foot, and it's definitely a different experience. The first ingredient is alcohol and menthol is down the list of ingredients as well, but they feel like the only ingredients. My feet are tingling and cold, but not to the point of discomfort. I'm not sure if this product will result in softer feet, but I'm enjoying the experience.
Nikki M.
Bel Air, MD
Purchased at: ULTA
On day 6 I was about to write a review saying that these didn't work. But I wanted to just wait a few more days because I believe the package said you should see peeling within 5-7 days. These are really easy to use. It is like wearing plastic bags on your feet. You can walk around in them if you want. It suggest to leave them on for about two hours. So while my son was sleeping, I decided to throw these on and take a nap myself!! Perfect!! You take them off and rub in the acid. After almost 8 days my feet started to peel. Alot!! It takes a few days for the peeling to finish so plan this well. You don't want to be seen with these kind of feet in public!! Lol When the peeling is done, you are left with a completely new set of soft beautiful feet!!
Brittney M.
Rochester, MN
I was so nervous to try this but I've been struggling since the last few months my feet have hit a whole new level of dryness and no location or anything was helping. But the package was cute. I believe I only spent a few bucks on this but it really has transfer my foot in the half hour that I wore it. My feet feel like girl feet and I can actually wear sandles without feeling so embrassef or that everyone is starting at my nasty dry feet. I definitely recommends these. They didn't help with callus but hopefully if I keep up on this, maybe they'll soften that up. And that my feet really start to peel In a couple days. But my feet feel so mousistuer and I can actually handle touching complete to before. Just ripping off my socks would be just tons of dry skin flaking off.
Lauren L.
Soft smooth feet are in your future! Very affordable and they work. Best to use after bathing and I go the extra mile and really rub in the serum in areas that need extra deep exfoliating. After 5-8 days my feet peel and that last about another week. I wouldn’t recommend using them if you’re gonna be barefoot or wearing sandals. Plan to hide your feet for about a week while they peel.
Ashlie F.
Hummelstown
Tony Moly Foot Peeling Shoes uploaded by Ashlie F.
This foot peel WORKS! And I mean it really works. I had to wear socks more often than not just because of how much I peeled! The calluses and rough sports were gone within a week. I’ve used this peel quite a few times!
Jennifer G.
Grandville, MI
Tony Moly Foot Peeling Shoes uploaded by Jennifer G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This foot mask is wonderful and disgusting at the same time lol. It takes a few days after using it but it does what it says, peels the skin off your feet like a snake.. they do feel amazing afterwards!! I recommend wearing old socks when you’re going through the peeling process because it’s pretty gross I tossed them out afterwards.
Betty R.
Owens Cross roads , AL
This product does not disappoint!! Get ready for Spa Day girls!!!! Not only do you need the eye patchrs, face mask, hand gloves... Get one of these foot mask! Pop these things on and have a Real Complete Spa Day!! They work wonders! I have a foot file on hand for after. But they soften your feet so great. You could do your feet first with the foot file them put these on. They leave your feet feeling so wonderful!! Give them a try!!
Lindsay R.
Virginia Beach
This product is another awesome Tony Moly mask. This was actually my first mask I purchased from them and was pleasantly surprised at how well my feel exfoliated and the price is so insanely reasonable. I would definitely recommend wearing old socks over top of the mask booties.
Rosa B.
Norfolk
If you have rough feet this will be the cure for you. Word of warning your feet are going to be looking crazy until the peeling is done. It takes about 7 days for the peeling to start. You’ll look crazy for a while but so worth it .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dana H.
Cheltenham, PA
il y a 3 mois
Carrie C. il y a 2 mois
My feet started peeling the next day and kept peeling for about a week
Rachael I.
Milwaukee, WI
il y a 5 mois
Tony Moly Foot Peeling Shoes ? How well does this foot peeling mask work?
Kaylee C. il y a 4 mois
These work great and noticed the very next day