BY TONYMOLY

Foot Peeling Shoes - Tony Moly's Foot Peeling Shoes can be used to make your feet feel smooth down to the tips of your toes.Benefits:Liquid based footcare product removes keratinEasy to usePowerful peeling - keratin will be removed naturally after 7 days of useContains vegetable ingredients for irritation - Foot Peeling Shoes see more...

• What is your experience with this product? Does it work well or c...2 Answers
  • I just ordered the Tony Moly Foot peel. I am wondering have any o...2 Answers
  • I have a tattoo on the top of my foot, would this peel or fade it?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Akasha W.
Las Vegas, NV
This mask is scary good. You really need to plan a week of not showing your feet. You have to wear the mask for almost 2 hours. It would good to use those 2 hours to do a few other things to pamper yourself. But when you remove the mask you won't see any difference. In about three days you will see your skin peel like crazy. Every time you take your sock off it will snow. When you sleep you really should wear socks when you sleep because if you don't you will get skin every wear. If you feel your feet rub on you or your significant other it will gross you guys out. But remember whatever you do, don't pick at it!
Laura Y.
Telford, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I saw a video for Baby feet on YouTube and really wanted to try it out however the price was steep but while looking at sheet masks I came across these foot peels from TonyMolly and decided to give them a try. It’s super hard to walk in them if you need to pee or anything however a week after soaking your feet in the funniest booties ever, your skin peels and peels and when you think it’s done it peels some more and it’s so satisfying! I love these and always fove them to friends at sleepovers cause they are just so fun!
Melanie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this as a gift for my husband and he was nervous about using it. However, he did use it and it's amazing what it did to his feet. He works in construction and wears work boots everyday. He has lots of dry skin and this foot mask/bootie took all of the dead skin off. It peels a lot and I recommend following the instructions and not peeling it yourself but allowing the skin to fall off naturally. I will be buying one for myself and can't wait to use it. I would definitely recommend everyone trying this before flip flop and sandal season.
Chelsie M.
Pocomoke City, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Looove Love Love!! So I do have pretty rough feet so I decided to try this product because I had been hearing about it on social media! Well my feet started peeling a few days after trying and were super soft, but I chalked it up to just me being a girl lol soooo I went and bought another pack for my husband to try aaaand this stuff is legit!! He works in a warehouse so he’s on his feet all day long! It helped his feet SO much with the roughness! This was definitely a great buy for me!
Sigourney M.
Bluffton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
It definitely helped peel my feet. The first few days nothing happened, then slowly they started to peel. All over. I had to wear socks all the time because my feet were peeling so much. I definitely liked the product when I first bought it. Since then though, one of my feet has stayed peeling on one part of my sole. It’s been uncomfortable. It worked great and I’m sure I probably did something wrong or my foot just had a reaction, but I probably won’t do this peel again.
Angelique M.
Middletown, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
OK I was very skeptical about this.I seen many people talk about this and I had to try it myself when I used it I kept it on for about an hour and then I removed it and just patiently waited and it took about 4 to 5 days before the skin started to peel and I was 100% shocked on how much dead skin was coming off of my foot. I would definitely recommend this to everyone I purchased mine from Ulta. Very inexpensive
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is extremely interesting. I’m not sure exactly how I️ feel about it. I️ usually have pretty rough feet, I️ don’t know why but my heels are always rough but I️ try to take care of them as best as I️ can. I️ really enjoy other Tony Moly sheet masks so I️ thought I️ would really enjoy this too. It made my feet super soft right after using it, which it recommends to keep to solution on your feet for 1.5 hours so obviously it’s going to make your feet soft. And it definitely made my peel as it said it would. But I️ didn’t really noticed any long term softness in my feet unfortunately. Mine might just be a little more rough than expected so I’ll definitely try again. It’s cheap!! Thankfully.
Lexi K.
Maple Grove, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foot peeling mask literally changed my life! I purchased one at Ulta for around $7 and it came with 2 sock shaped sheets. You strap them on and hang out for an hour and a half then wash your feet off. The peeling occurred about 5-7 days after I did the mask but left my feet feeling amazing! Tony Moly Foot Peeling Shoes
Taylor H.
Chattanooga, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these and buy a few at a time to do throughout the year. Its a low cost alternative to babyfeet. I've found the more you wash/soak your feet the faster you can encourage peeling. They are affordable, and now that Ulta carries the brand and coupons apply theres no reason not to try!
Venice D.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this hoping it would peel my dead skin like I've seen in some videos but this is very mild, while it does peels and it took about 6 days to start peeling It wassnt much. It peeled off the top of my feet, the sides and toes but my heels didn't and that's where I need more help!
Sara L.
Nottingham, MD
I read once that this product does not do as well with deeper calluses, do you guys feel this statement is true?
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Any tips for good foot peeling results? I'm really interested in this!
Katarina S.
Hempstead, NY
Is this worth it to purchase? I've seen good reviews and then reviews on how it doesn't work. I know there's a more expensive version that definitely works but I don't wanna pay more if this works just as well
Molly R.
Will these fit all foot sizes? I'm thinking of getting two pairs so my hubby and I can do it together
Embarrassingly my feet need all the help in the world lol I'm not a foot person at all so pedis are out of the question... How well do these work?