BY TONYMOLY

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. Offers whitening effect and keeps the face alive and moisturized. Take an appropriate amount and gently apply from inside to outside along the skin texture. see more...

Trang N.
Trang N.
I mean come onnn it's Tony Moly! They put magic in this bottle :') and gently improve your skin tone after few weeks. If you prefer a better natural tone. Go for this and it's not that hard to get. Affordable and highly recommended for all skin types!  I love Tony Moly. Best Korean Brand
Ahtziri M.
Ahtziri M.
Jacksonville, NC
I think its good is not a bad product it did meet my expectations and for the much amount there was in it wasent bad
lendy p.
lendy p.
Haven't tried it but sounds really really good! Can't wait to try I will be back with the reviews! Very very excited
Ann D.
Ann D.
Tony Moly is one of my most trusted and affordable Korean brands. I use a number of their products such as the oil cleanser and face mask. This product is really gentle on the skin, and left my face feeling tight and not too dry. I would definitelt buy a second bottle.
bella M.
bella M.
This product is very good for whitening and brightening your skin leaving it with a healthy glow . It helps to even your skin tone and take away any unwanted redNess or dark patches . I recommend this for anyone who wants to give their skin some brightness and light
Sonali M.
Sonali M.
Nalconagar ,Angul
I love this product because its give a white colour to your skin and I had a slightly broun but when I aplied it ony face its give little white colour to your skin
Tilly D.
Tilly D.
This product is a whitening product. This contains bleach and can seriously damage your skin as it can result in burns and also weakens the skin forever. Don't use it
DayHernandez H.
DayHernandez H.
Miami, FL 33195
Me encanto de verdad que es exlente espero que les guste muchisimo a mi me encanto, es efectivo y factible.