Tony Moly - Floria Nutra-Energy Basic Care Set (4 items): Toner 145ml + 20ml + Emulsion 145ml + 20ml 4 pcs

BY TONYMOLY

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. Floria Nutra-Energy Toner 145ml x 1 Floria Nutra-Energy Toner 20ml x 1 Floria Nutra-Energy Emulsion 145ml x 1 Floria Nutra-Energy Emulsion 20ml x 1 Pack Size - 4 pcs see more...

tia K.
Las Vegas, NV
I very much enjoy these products, since they leave me with a glowing complexion after use. It's very gentle. It was a recommended product at a locale Korean skincare store, and I can say that I am very satisfied. The only complaint I would have is how they company tests on animals. I'm planning on switching brands just for that reason.
Zaira Nicole D.
This facial mist really hydrate my face and it really dry fast so far the product was really good and it really helps skin to look more younger