BY TONYMOLY

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. Moisturizing and nourishing sheet mask that rejuvenates tired skin and reduces the signs of ageing Contains grapefruit extract, that maintains skins' elasticity and adenosine, that stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin in the skin. How to use: 1. After washing your face, place the sheet on the face. 2. Wear the mask for 10-20 minutes and then gently pat the remaining solution left on the skin to enhance absorption. see more...

Kaylee B.
NEW YORK, NY
I love all of Tony Moly's sheet masks. They are super easy to use and completely dry within 30 - 60 minutes. The value is unbeatable! I suggest buying them in bulk off Amazon.

Pro Tip: Put them in your fridge for a burst of refreshing and cool sheets.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
Kristina R.
Vilnius
it makes a good feeling afterward,so flawless,I would definitely recommend this to a friend or a couple,it was normal consistency,can't even explain,the packaging is good although I would like if it would be bigger,because it last 2 times only..