BeautyFaceFacial SkincareTONYMOLY
Tony Moly - Ferment Snail Lip Treatment Stick SPF13 35g

Tony Moly - Ferment Snail Lip Treatment Stick SPF13 3.5g

Formulated to include SPF 13, this treatment stick not only hydrates lips but protects, nourishes and repairs the skin so lips look healthier and younger with each use! The snail extract is packed with skin-beneficial ingredients, such as allantoin, glycolic acid, collagen and elastin, that work together to repair the skin barrier and soothe, hydrate and repair tired, damaged skin.

Does this lip treatment work for very dry lips and do you have to keep putting it on during the day?
Start your review of Tony Moly - Ferment Snail Lip Treatment Stick SPF13 3.5g!
Colleen  L.
Elysburg, PA
This is a clear balm with a feel of a cream 🥰It has a slight glow so you could wear it as a glossy balm🥰 I have been using a lip scrub every other day, and this product multiple times a day and I can say it has reduced the way my lip lines appear🥰 It has no taste either. I wear it under glosses and it improves the way liners apply as well🥰 I'll be repurchasing this for sure🥰
Shirley B.
Mesa, AZ
It definitely helps with chapped lips, but I feel like it didn’t help that much. I use a different brand of lip balm for my dry lips and it made it less severe over the years. This one feels like it just moisturizes for the day but then the next morning my lips are super chapped again. But then again this is useful for when you want to put on lipstick and your lips are super chapped and you need a quick fix, this is it.
Lisa D.
Smithtown, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
This stuff is seriously amazing! It is extremely moisturizing and leaves my lips smooth and hydrated. Helping a lot with the fine lines around my lip area too!
Iris K.
The tony moly lip treatment is pretty hydrating, but I found that you had to constantly apply it to maintain smooth lips. If I skipped one day of using it, my lips would become chapped again. Otherwise, I would recommend, since it really does soften your lips after you use it. The treatment does look very glossy on the lips.
member-2071e
Once you get past the fact you are putting snail juice on your lips, this product is amazing. I put this on before bed and in the morning my lips are completely hydrated and plump. Love it! This acts as a great base for lipsticks or color and keeps your lips hydrated for so long!
Elena C.
This lip treatment is wonderful. It makes my lips so soft and has restored them in the winter months when they get very dry because of the cold English environment. One thing I would change is that it is a little bit sticky, not as a lip gloss but I like more silky lip products.
Andreana M.
Quezon City
Another holy grail of mine. It really moisturises well and isn’t thick or sticky or even heavy on the lips. Great shine. My only negative comment for this product is that it gets used up really fast.
Trisha P.
Abu Dhabi
I started using it because I loved the reviews however after using it am not that satisfied . It does provide moisture and my lips look healthy when I use it but the effects don't last long. I don't think I will be buying this product again ever. This is not common for me as normally I swear by snail essence products