BY TONYMOLY

Formulated to include SPF 13, this treatment stick not only hydrates lips but protects, nourishes and repairs the skin so lips look healthier and younger with each use! The snail extract is packed with skin-beneficial ingredients, such as allantoin, glycolic acid, collagen and elastin, that work together to repair the skin barrier and soothe, hydrate and repair tired, damaged skin. see more...

Buy on TONYMOLY*
Iris K.
The tony moly lip treatment is pretty hydrating, but I found that you had to constantly apply it to maintain smooth lips. If I skipped one day of using it, my lips would become chapped again. Otherwise, I would recommend, since it really does soften your lips after you use it. The treatment does look very glossy on the lips.
member-2071e
Once you get past the fact you are putting snail juice on your lips, this product is amazing. I put this on before bed and in the morning my lips are completely hydrated and plump. Love it! This acts as a great base for lipsticks or color and keeps your lips hydrated for so long!
Lisa D.
Smithtown, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
This stuff is seriously amazing! It is extremely moisturizing and leaves my lips smooth and hydrated. Helping a lot with the fine lines around my lip area too!
Trisha P.
Abu Dhabi
I started using it because I loved the reviews however after using it am not that satisfied . It does provide moisture and my lips look healthy when I use it but the effects don't last long. I don't think I will be buying this product again ever. This is not common for me as normally I swear by snail essence products