BY TONYMOLY

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. Improves on wrinkles and offers whitening effect. How to use: 1. When mixed with Ampoule, wash your face at night. 2. Remove the sealing from the ampoule cap and press the cap with your fingers. 3. When the separated chitosan fibers move toward the ampoule, fully shake to melt. 4. When using the product alone, evenly apply the well-mixed Ampoule all over the face. 5. Leave it on for 20-30 seconds and gently pat to for absorption. see more...

Michelle H.
I received this from my mom. She's been buying a lot of Tony moly items recently from our local ulta. She didn't care much for it, and I like it okay.
Magdalena B.
I can't say more than what i just say before of this brand it's just a good brand  has great products and again work the price
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
I have dry skin. During the winter, it gets dry very fast and even on summer it more and more extremely dry looking. My skin is very sensitive and most of the time I find hard to find the perfect products for my skin. This product does miracles for my skin, I'm in love from the first time I tried it, my cousins ​​are maddened at your products, they bought a box full of them and that's how I discovered them, now I always buy them with all my love, I can't wait to order more!
Lizan A.
Netherlands
Works good and the price is good too. Left my skin feeling good( dry/sensitive) it was easy to use and left my skin smooth and supple.
Gloria M.
Valparaiso, San Francisco de Limache
I love tony moly I think, the Korean cosmetics are increíble and perfect, and this I love it ... I like it and I recommend this .
yousra b.
Marrakech
Oui c'est vraiment bon et je vous conseille de l'utiliser et j'aimerais bien faire des pubs sur mon instagram
paola R.
Great good for the price any it does wonders to your skin recomend with eye close great