Tony Moly - Egg Pore Tightening Cooling Pack 30g uploaded by Venus O.Tony Moly - Egg Pore Tightening Cooling Pack 30g uploaded by hafsaa A.Tony Moly - Egg Pore Tightening Cooling Pack 30g uploaded by Keighlyn S.

BY TONYMOLY

Description: - The enhances ice corset pore pack tightens open and loose pores seamlessly with a cooling effect that covers the pore. How to Use: Apply an appropriate amount and spread onto loose pores. After 10 to 15 minutes when pack is completely dry, wash off with lukewarm water. see more...

• My boyfriend has large pores on his nose and I was wonder...1 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me what this and other Tony Moly Egg prod...1 Answers
  • Can anyone explain what this and the other Tony Moly Egg 2 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY*
Venus O.
Mequon, WI
This is a thick paste that dries to a clay consistency. As it dries, you can feel it tightening but it isn’t uncomfortable.
When I first applied this to the skin, it does have a cooling effect and it doesn’t have any foul odors.
I did see a noticeable difference in my pores. They did to appear to close and minimize and only a few small ones were left around one eye and one side of my nose.
Overall I did like this product and will continue to use it.
If you want to see the live results, you can find them on my IG @mamabear10509
Jordan C.
Dallas, TX
I love this mask. So much so that I actually prefer it to Mario Badescu Silver Powder, which is definitely messy and a hassle by comparison. This mask is so easy, just apply to your problem areas (I use this in my t zone, nose, and on my chin), wait about 15 minutes, then wash off. And voila! Visibly reduced pores!
Lenka C.
I was surprised how much I liked this! I wasn't sure what to expect but the formula was actually pretty lightweight, smooth and fluffy due to its clay base. It's odorless and soft at first but then hardens and begins to work its magic. You feel a tighenying and cooling sensation, and viola! Pores no more!
Alyse N.
Omg. This stuff is AMAZING!! My favorite face mask.  I use this probably 2-3 times a week and I can most definitely see a difference in the size of my pores.  This is a HOLY GRAIL skin mask for me.   I don't know what I'd do without it.  Definitely will buy again when I run out.  LOVE.
ana o.
I bought this because i wanted something to combat the black heads i have on my nose. I've tried so hard to get rid of them and have had them for a really long time. My nose has pretty large pores also.
I bought the blackhead steam balm and the tightening cooling pack. I used the blackhead steam balm every day and I used the tightening cooling pack every other day. I used it on all of my face and not just targeting certain areas.
After using this for the first time I didn't notice a huge difference. My face felt clean but my blackheads were still there. One-two weeks I noticed the black heads depleating. And by the third week they had been drastically reduced and they are gone now. The size of my pores has also reduced, but some on my nose are still a little large. They don't have blackheads though so I'm okay with that. Also, the general look and condition of my face has improved greatly.
I did not experience any dryness or breakouts during the process. I have combination skin and it is slightly sensitive.
Overall, I am very happy with the results and I will totally be buying this again.
Erin Z.
Pontiac, MI
Meh. Wouldn’t purchase again. It’s immediate results but not lasting, sure your pores look smaller right after, but give it 10 minutes and you’re back at square one. Not worth it.
Jaime H.
I love Tony Moly products. Their packaging is what gets me to try their products. I like that it comes with a lid for hygiene purposes. A little of the product goes a long way. I use this for my T-zone since thats where my blackheads are. It does fade my blackheads, but I don't think this will make them disappear. It also tightens my pores, which is my other concern. I heard that this is supposed to be with with their other egg products for this to work more effectively. I have yet to try them and am excited about them.
Taylor M.
I love the idea of this! The smell is great and the texture of the mask is interesting, but in a good way!

However, I was unaware that this mask was intended to work in conjunction with the Tony Moly blackhead steam egg pore mask. It would be great to try both products together and see the results.

The packaging is a bit bulky for the amount of product in the packaging. Snagged this at Ulta, use a store coupon with purchase to save some cash!
Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
Love it! Not only does it come in super cute packaging but it works so well! I have somewhat large pores on my T zone and I used this just a few times and already see a difference. My skin as a whole feels a lot better too. Tony Moly knows whats up ladies, definitely recommend!
Cindy D.
Oakland, CA
Definitely gets the job done. With the warmer weather, my pores have been looking more out of control. This put them back in place. It does remove some of my clogged pored, but not all. It will shrink your pores like a dream though!
Heather B.
Did anybody notice a big difference after using this?
Sarah M.
Livermore, CA
Can anyone explain what this and the other Tony Moly Egg
Katie F.
Berkeley, CA
Does this contain coconut or coconut derivatives like caprylyl glycol? They break me out and I'd like to avoid them!
Irma C.
Is this good for oily skin? Does it only conceal pores or does it help with with the oil?
Krystina R.
My boyfriend has large pores on his nose and I was wondering if this actually shrinks the appearance of pores? We've tried many products and have yet to find something that actually works.