Skin CareFacial SkincareTONYMOLY
Tony Moly - Egg Pore Tightening Cooling Pack 30g

Tony Moly - Egg Pore Tightening Cooling Pack 30g

Description: - The enhances ice corset pore pack tightens open and loose pores seamlessly with a cooling effect that covers the pore. How to Use: Apply an appropriate amount and spread onto loose pores. After 10 to 15 minutes when pack is completely dry, wash off with lukewarm water.

is this one a pleasant cooling and does it really tighten your pores. is it best to use this after using the pore steam egg by tony moly?
Does this really work?? Im always looking for ways to shrink pores
Is this good for oily skin? Does it only conceal pores or does it help with with the oil?
Start your review of Tony Moly - Egg Pore Tightening Cooling Pack 30g!
ana O.
I bought this because i wanted something to combat the black heads i have on my nose. I've tried so hard to get rid of them and have had them for a really long time. My nose has pretty large pores also. I bought the blackhead steam balm and the tightening cooling pack. I used the blackhead steam balm every day and I used the tightening cooling pack every other day. I used it on all of my face and not just targeting certain areas. After using this for the first time I didn't notice a huge difference. My face felt clean but my blackheads were still there. One-two weeks I noticed the black heads depleating. And by the third week they had been drastically reduced and they are gone now. The size of my pores has also reduced, but some on my nose are still a little large. They don't have blackheads though so I'm okay with that. Also, the general look and condition of my face has improved greatly. I did not experience any dryness or breakouts during the process. I have combination skin and it is slightly sensitive. Overall, I am very happy with the results and I will totally be buying this again.
Cassie H.
Charlotte, NC
Love it! Not only does it come in super cute packaging but it works so well! I have somewhat large pores on my T zone and I used this just a few times and already see a difference. My skin as a whole feels a lot better too. Tony Moly knows whats up ladies, definitely recommend!
Shirley B.
Mesa, AZ
I’ve used this product since high school. I think it does diminish your pores but I also think that it has to be used often in order to achieve that. It also leaves your skin feeling soft after washing off and didn’t dry out my skin like other products I’ve used. I’m giving it 4 stars because even though the packaging is everything, the amount you get is around 6 oz which isn’t much for the value compared to other products.
Taylor M.
Nashville, TN
I love the idea of this! The smell is great and the texture of the mask is interesting, but in a good way! However, I was unaware that this mask was intended to work in conjunction with the Tony Moly blackhead steam egg pore mask. It would be great to try both products together and see the results. The packaging is a bit bulky for the amount of product in the packaging. Snagged this at Ulta, use a store coupon with purchase to save some cash!
Cindy R.
Love this product it really helps clear my pores and helps my acne from coming back this is a lifesaver In my skin routine.
Jaime H.
Brooklyn
I love Tony Moly products. Their packaging is what gets me to try their products. I like that it comes with a lid for hygiene purposes. A little of the product goes a long way. I use this for my T-zone since thats where my blackheads are. It does fade my blackheads, but I don't think this will make them disappear. It also tightens my pores, which is my other concern. I heard that this is supposed to be with with their other egg products for this to work more effectively. I have yet to try them and am excited about them.
Cindy D.
El Cerrito, CA
Definitely gets the job done. With the warmer weather, my pores have been looking more out of control. This put them back in place. It does remove some of my clogged pored, but not all. It will shrink your pores like a dream though!
sara M.
I am mot so sure this worked. I have loved his other egg pore products and they really do tighten and unclog my pores , but with this the blackheads remained and got worse the next day.
Christina B.
Grafton, WI
I am obsessed with this product and use it at LEAST twice a week. I have very large pores and this has helped drastically.
Robin S.
Kansas City
Love the smell and the feel. My skin always feels fantastic afterwards. I'm not sure I notice a difference, but I still love it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...