BY TONYMOLY

Pore refining mask with a gentle cooling sensation Moisturizing 30 g Made in South Korea see more...

Buy on TONYMOLY*
  • "This mask is so soothing and you can really feel it tightening up your pores. You can see an immediate difference in large, visible pores. It’s very gentle on my sensitive skin. I absolutely love it. I purchased from amazon and will purchase again." in 3 reviews
Annie L.
Garland
I bought this on a whim because my friend recommended it to me and I’m glad I did! The mask needs to me massaged onto your skin to get the “air bubbles” out. I love how it immediately tightens my pores and skin and it dries down super fast. You only need a thin layer of it. Overall I do see my pores shrinking and I’ve only used it a couple of times. Even though you don’t get a lot of product, you only need a tiny bit each use so I think its worth it for the price!
Justine F.
Brooklyn, NY
First off the packaging is amazing and is a big reason why I purchased this! I used it after using the steam steam balm. I didn't find that this yielded much results. I used the entire product and found my pore looked relatively the same. It has a spongy mouse-like texture. It has the feeling of a clay mask. It tingles and tightens as it drys. Overall i don't think I'll be purchasing it again.
Tiffany A.
Campobello , SC
I've tried many clay masks and many pore tightening products. There's not really any miracle product that's just going to close all your pores overnight but this is honestly the closest that I've ever come. It shrinks my pores by about 50% and honestly, I've never had any other product do that much before. I love this product. It dries way quicker than other clay masks and doesn't do that painful, uncomfortable tight and dry type of thing most clay masks do. The mousse texture is nice and I rub it in circles on my face when I apply it to really smooth it out and bring all the product together in a nice application. The price is really great. It doesn't make my skin red or anything so I really love it. It's a more gentle clay mask.
Piya T.
It’s a typical clay mask that makes my skin feels tight as it dries. I didn’t use it 5 days in a row because clay mask tends to dry out your skin. I used it enough that I know my face felt softer afterwards. Tonymoly line to me is for tweens to early 20’s crowd. It’s cute packaging maybe the reason why I can’t take it seriously.
Kylie Z.
Buffalo, NY
This is a pretty good face mask it has an interesting mousse texture. It really has no scent but the packaging is adorable. It’s price is decent however I did not see any real results in my skin. It’s a fun product a try but don’t expect any real results.
Patricia P.
Lubbock, TX
Súper cute packaging ! Mostly the reason why it caught my eye. But definitely a super nice mask my face did feel a notable change after using it. It also has a lot of product in it despite the size. I definitely will be purchasing this from Ulta once again !!
Jaimie R.
Tampa, FL
I purchased this mask at Ulta I came across it in the clearance section. I did like it but I do feel like other brands work better. I will probably use what I have but won’t repurchase. I felt like it dries out my face.
Vanessa A.
I really loved this face mask. The texture was a bit weird and takes some getting used too. It worked really well to brighten up my skin and tightened it up a bit. My main problem with it was that it was really drying so I wouldn’t recommend using it more than once or twice a week.
bridget b.
Albuquerque, NM
this was so weird and i shouldve known better. definitely didnt experience and cooling. the tightening mustve come from the thick paste consistency of this. packaging is adorable though
Mónica D.
San Antonio
Purchased at: YesStyle
Clean scent (doesn’t smell like egg if you are wondering) it’s more like a mask that feels refreshing. I recommend using this after the steam balm from this same collection works great by its own or together
Anna F.