Tony Moly Egg Pore Tightegning Cooling Pack-NO COLOUR-One Size uploaded by Kirsty M.Tony Moly Egg Pore Tightegning Cooling Pack-NO COLOUR-One Size uploaded by Kirsty M.

BY TONYMOLY

Pore refining mask with a gentle cooling sensation Moisturizing 30 g Made in South Korea see more...

Buy on TONYMOLY*
Marissa R.
Overall, this product is just mediocre. I would consider repurchasing if there was a sale on it, but I wouldn’t go out of my way to get it. The packaging is ridiculously cute, and the texture of the mask is similar to a fluffy egg white or mousse. I don’t feel like it did anything dramatic for my pores, but I do have to say it helps a bit with my oil. I didn’t experience any cooling feeling at all, any of the times I’ve used it.
Justine F.
BROOKLYN, NY
First off the packaging is amazing and is a big reason why I purchased this! I used it after using the steam steam balm. I didn't find that this yielded much results. I used the entire product and found my pore looked relatively the same. It has a spongy mouse-like texture. It has the feeling of a clay mask. It tingles and tightens as it drys. Overall i don't think I'll be purchasing it again.
Piya T.
It’s a typical clay mask that makes my skin feels tight as it dries. I didn’t use it 5 days in a row because clay mask tends to dry out your skin. I used it enough that I know my face felt softer afterwards. Tonymoly line to me is for tweens to early 20’s crowd. It’s cute packaging maybe the reason why I can’t take it seriously.
Kimberly W.
Three Rivers, MI
Interesting product. The texture is the weirdest thing, kind of a spongy mousse. Lol. But my skin, like all other Tony Moly masks I've tried, loved it. It definitely was cooling and my skin did feel tighter afterward but not dehydrated.
Patricia P.
Lubbock, TX
Súper cute packaging ! Mostly the reason why it caught my eye. But definitely a super nice mask my face did feel a notable change after using it. It also has a lot of product in it despite the size. I definitely will be purchasing this from Ulta once again !!
Valerie J.
Lincolnton
I've been on the search for a revaluation in skin care that actually cleans and tightens my pores. I don't know if I have super pores or what but, blackheads on my nose are always there and I haven't found one yet.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
I wanted to like this mask more - but it's just so messy to apply! The texture is really interesting though, and I like the cooling effect when you have the mask on. Seems to also do the trick of cleaning out pores.
Clare M.
Mesa
I absolutely LOVE this product! I first used it at a friends house and have wanted my own ever since. It feels amazing on my Face and it does wonders for my large pores definitely would recommend to anyone.
Vanessa A.
I really loved this face mask. The texture was a bit weird and takes some getting used too. It worked really well to brighten up my skin and tightened it up a bit. My main problem with it was that it was really drying so I wouldn’t recommend using it more than once or twice a week.
Nataly P.
Pittsburg , CA
This is a great product for oily skin! This wash off mask did meet my expectations. It is well priced and you can find it at your local drugstore! I did feel some tightness when using it. I do recommend