BY TONYMOLY

Size: 150ml For trouble skin type Ivy bark extract accelerates blood circulation, shrinks pores, exfoliates. minimizes redness, with a soothing touch. Green tea protect skin from the sunlight, anti-bacterial effect reduces trouble. Contains triclosan... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Savannah K.
Garland, TX
I hated this. I was super hyped to try it, since it had great reviews. However, this product has parabens in it, which irritated my skin. It is also a very heavy in chemical formula, which tries to attack acne. This cleanser gave me a large, sensitive rash on my cheeks that lasted a week. I will never touch this again.
lexis M.
 Love Tony mommy products. I tried this foam for the first time a few months ago and I love it. My skin is very sensitive so I'm really careful of the products I use. This foam was very gentle on my skin, left my sink feeling soft, clean and clear. Would definitely recommend !
Micaela M.
This foam smells so good!! It help me a lot with my acne! Also a little bit goes along way. This is one of my favorites foam. I don't use it anymore 'cause I do my have acne but I would recommend this for people that suffer from acne. It's so gentle too❤
Ana C.
It is a good, affordable cleansing foam, but to be honest didn't see that much of a change after a week. It smells really good (as any other kbeauty skincare product) and ladders decently (it foams just a little). For someone who just has the occasional acne problems and wants to keep it under control, it is a good option for a daily cleanser. For us who have that stubborn acne and bumps, I recommend something else.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀🌟⠀angie ⠀.
A bit aggressive and drying, but clears my face like no other. My sensitive skin didn't mind it and I'm using it daily.