BY TONYMOLY

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. A professional and specialized mask sheet series takes care of different troubled skin and skin problems. After washing your face, gently apply toner on your face to even out your skin texture. Then, apply the mask over your entire face, avoiding your eye and lip areas. Remove the mask after 10-20 minutes. Remove the mask and gently pat your face to allow the remaining essence to absorb into your skin. see more...

Buy on TONYMOLY
Vicky H.
Milwaukee, WI
Tony Moly makes face masks. You can buy these at the drug store, like Ulta or also online. This face mask is suppose to add moisture to your face. I have very dry skin. I would buy again in the future.
Hayley W.
Denver
I always notice that my skin soaks up every last drop on this mask. It makes my skin super smooth, soft and hydrated without breaking me out.. which I might add is hard to do. Almost everything breaks me out but this seems to really get that moister I need in my skin.
Jaime C.
Gulfport
AMAZING!!! SUPER HYDRATING!! My face feels so hydrated for DAYS after I use this mask, and considering Ive gotSUPER DRY SKIN from exema, that just doesnt happen. like at all. And the fact this is super cheap, i will buy it again and again!
Ji O.
This mask will leave your skin so plumped and supple! I bought this online at amazon! Incredibly effective. My skin looked fresh and glowy. I’m such a face mask addict and I will continue to purchase face mask!
Christine Sisura S.
Sartell, MN
Whenever I need a boost for my skin, especially in the winter, I pick one of these up! I use this mask before I’m about to go to bed and the next day my skin is so moisturized and baby smooth. You can typically find this at Ulta and the price is awesome paired with their store coupon!
Kelsie M.
Lakeland
This mask really helped my skin retain moisture! It was so soothing to my skin. It was defiantly a first time buy and I got it at ultra. It exceeded any expectations I could’ve had. Would recommend to others!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Aaliyah F.
This product is so nice! It left my skin feelings nice, fresh, and awake. The price is affordable and I found it at my local ultra. Would definitely recommend to my friends
Tyranesha S.
hattiesburg
Cold and gooey. Relieved my dry skin immediately, and kept it moisturized for a week or so. You'll need to exfoliate and it can get messy while taking it out the pack.
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
I got this as a set and loved everything in it that I have tried. My skin is very dry and this routine has helped so much