Tony Moly - Dr. LOGY Mask Pack (#03 Blemish) 1pc 23g uploaded by Sarina R.

BY TONYMOLY

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. A professional and specialized mask sheet series takes care of different troubled skin and skin problems. After washing your face, gently apply toner on your face to even out your skin texture. Then, apply the mask over your entire face, avoiding your eye and lip areas. Remove the mask after 10-20 minutes. Remove the mask and gently pat your face to allow the remaining essence to absorb into your skin. see more...

Krystal S.
Coral Springs
This mask was absolutely amazing ! I had a painful cystic acne bump pop up on my chin which, for me, usually take at least a few days to start to go away. I decided to try this mask the night it popped up and the results were so unexpected in a great way! By morning the bump was hardly even painful and the redness had diminished greatly. It was also one of the most moisturizing and hydrating masks I have used. Highly recommend !   Tony Moly - Dr. LOGY Mask Pack (#03 Blemish) 1pc 23g
Hayley W.
Denver
The blemish mask does a great job of calming and soothing the skin. The packaging is super simple and easy to use, and I like that you can squeeze the excess out from the bottom for more product (I like to use on my neck) it doesn't have much of a smell so super natural.
Erin S.
Meridian
I absolutely love all of Tony Moly's products. This mask did wonders for my skin, and my skin is usually sensitive to things. As with all of Tony Moly's products, I would 100% recommend this to everyone!
Alexis W.
Englewood, CO
This mask works really great to combat my blemishes! The only inconvenient thing about this product is the packaging and it can get a little messy, but I do really highly recommend this product!
Bailey R.
Platte City
Love this company, i have nothing but love for they’re products. Amazing stuff and cute packaging.
Raedah S.
Love all Tony Molly masks. Love how they leave my skin. Unlike the products in the egg packaging.
Nina B.
I love all TonyMoly masks!! They smell so great and my face always feels so hydrated and freshened up every time I put on every masks. The cutest packaging ever and I highly recommended it to those who are new with wearing face masks. It’s so im expensive and you’ll find yourself purchasing a ton!
Imani C.
Seoul
I love this mask.  I am a facial mask lover ad this one is fantastic.  Leaves my skin soaked in moister and  feeling healthy and soft.  It met all of my expectations.  The packaging is very cute and effective.  I would recommend to anyone.  I will be buying more to give to family members as gifts.
Erin Y.
I have struggled with acne all my life and I know face masks won’t cure it, but this one was just a little to harsh for my skin