BY TONYMOLY

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. A professional and specialized mask sheet series takes care of different troubled skin and skin problems. After washing your face, gently apply toner on your face to even out your skin texture. Then, apply the mask over your entire face, avoiding your eye and lip areas. Remove the mask after 10-20 minutes. Remove the mask and gently pat your face to allow the remaining essence to absorb into your skin. see more...

Isabella A.
Oxford, CT
Absolutely amazing. I can’t express how awesome these masks are especially this one. I love it so much I stock up on it and give as gifts to my mom, sisters and my girlfriends.. obviously they all love it too
Hayley W.
Denver
This one doesn't break me out at all, and feels very moisturizing and nice on the skin. I would have to use it a lot more to tell if it really does lift the skin. It's super gentle so it doesn't make my face red or blotchy after use. Tony Moly is a great skincare mask
Denise J.
Corona
It’s really nice it doesn’t irritate my skin at all. The price isn’t that bad and it’s very affordable. It’s very effective. It’s gentle on the skin and my skin didn’t have a bad reaction. I would totally buy this again
Britni R.
I'm a fan of All Tony Moly products. So when it came to this..it was no different. It left my skin feeling rejuvenated and hydrated which is a great thing for me.
Zareen K.
Brooklyn, NY
COME ON tony moly is holy grail not only is their packaging so cute it’s also cheap and effective I love their face masks
Rehab
This brand all its products are great and I recommend using it and I am a lot better because of their products 😊😊😊
Y X.
Tony Moly generally has really great products and this one certainly does not disappoint👍 great product