BY TONYMOLY

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. A professional and specialized mask sheet series takes care of different troubled skin and skin problems. After washing your face, gently apply toner on your face to even out your skin texture. Then, apply the mask over your entire face, avoiding your eye and lip areas. Remove the mask after 10-20 minutes. Remove the mask and gently pat your face to allow the remaining essence to absorb into your skin. see more...

Buy on TONYMOLY
Beverly E.
The mask fit my face pretty well, I have a pair of scissors that that's all I use them for is trimming masks to fit my face better so it I common that I need to trim a mask a little bit to fit nicely. After using the mask in the PM before bed in the morning my face felt hydrated and smooth post using this mask. I am a bit of a mask nut and enjoy the feel of my skin after the extra boost a good mask gives.
Hayley W.
Denver
All of these products from this brand are great, especially the sheet masks. I have been doing sheet masks recently and find these to be my very favorite. They're great for sensitive acne prone, combo skin.
Rachel P.
Vail , AZ
I definitely love these masks and highly recommend when using this mask I did feel tightening of my skin after using this mash it’s so refreshing, calming and relaxing I will definitely continue to purchase this
Grace R.
Riverside, CA
Great product, I have some uneven skin tone over the summer due to dry patches. After using this product I feel like I did notice an overall difference in the way my face felt and looked.
Alyssa S.
Was more than I expected!
Works really well and was great at making my skin feel smooth and refreshed! Left my skin with a nice glow and hydrated! With combination skin I sometimes have trouble with facial products but this wasn't harsh and worked perfectly
Sam O.
Super easy to use and no side effects as in redness or breakouts afterwards. No problem with instructions and feels nice if cooled before application. Very Gentle on the skin and mosturizing all while giving the desired affect.
Niki D.
Russellville, AR
I purchased this product hoping to use it right away but I haven’t got to use it. My friend used it and she absolutely loves it so I will use it soon
Anna M.
Austin
 The mask feels great, however I prefer vegan/cruelty free beauty products. If Tony Moly comes out with a vegan version, I will try again!
Diana K.
Charleston
It definitely makes skin shine and makes my skin feel moisturized. It only lasts for a little while though.
Teresa S.
Los Angeles
very good in moisturizing the skin, also really good for before applying makeup on and it goes on smooth