BY TONYMOLY

Collagen Mask Sheet - Tony Moly's Collagen Mask Sheet is a gentle, non-bleached cotton sheet mask that helps to instantly soothe skin. One-hundred percent soft cotton face sheets provide moisture and nutrition to damaged skin, soothe stressed skin, and give a rich glow to skin. - Collagen Mask Sheet see more...

• I've only tried one Tony Moly mask but I loved it. I was ...2 Answers
Buy on TONYMOLY
Helen J.
S Pasadena, CA
Girl, when you get start aging, you really need that collagen. It’s super firming and just super good on the skin. Your skin feels tighter, firmer but not tacky. So it’s perfect! I absolutely love applying this mask on at night waking up to beautiful skin in the morning. Definitely recommend! You can’t go wrong with this.
Ashley P.
Coal Township
I use these because they are cheap and definitely give me a quick boost to my skin. If I'm looking for some quick hydrating and plumping of the skin prior to an event or when I'm getting pics taken and I want my makeup to go on smooth I pop one of these on for a few minutes and my skin feels rejuvenated!
-K- G.
Cleveland
This gentle mask helps prevent skin damage. It makes your skin look more lively and feels refreshing. Tips for cooling effect, I place the sheet mask in the fridge for at least 10 minutes before applying it and felt my skin so smooth and tighter afterwards.
Asha B.
I love Kim, and Gaga, so I was bound to find this product eventually, but holy tonymoly it really worked. I'm obsessed with all of these products! I used the collagen mask because I had been drinking a lot while I was on vacation and my face felt a little droopy. Now we are back in business! I also use their lip masks twice a week and I love them.
Alanna W.
I use this sheet mask almost weekly since I’ve been feeling the signs of aging on my face. I’m not sure if it’s been doing anything miraculous for my face in terms of elasticity, this mask had been keeping my face hydrated and supple for months and I definitely will rebuy in bulk!
suzan M.
Salt Lake City, UT
A nice mask that feels hydrating and leaves my skin looking less parched and wrinkled. Plump, hydrated skin is the necessary foundation for smooth makeup application or for days I don't want to wear makeup at all. For the price, the Tony Moly masks are fast and effective.
Elisa G.
Tony moly are one of my favorite sheet masks brand. My personal favorites the snail and collagen sheet masks. I seen a difference with my pore size and a slight repair of sun damage. I definitely would recommend ladies and gents!
Maddison R.
Canonsburg
Made my skin super soft & evened out my skin tone! Ordered online from Ulta, got fast shipping & very pleased with the product price. Only used this specific mask once but would buy this one again as well as others
Logan R.
Vienna, OH
Tony Moly Collagen Mask Sheet Is hands down amazing! It leaves your skin feeling so soft and radiant looking. I would totally refer this product to a friend and I look forward to using it again soon!!
Mariah L.
Plainfield, IL
This mask was refreshing & the puffiness under my eyes was near gone once I had used it. The packaging is always really attention-grabbing & unique. The price is fair considering how well it works. I love Tony Moly.
Chloe S.
I've only tried one Tony Moly mask but I loved it. I was wondering if those were reusable? I always feel like there's so much goodness left in the package after I take the mask out, and I was wondering if I could reuse it.