Tony Moly Collagen Mask Sheet

Collagen Mask Sheet - Tony Moly's Collagen Mask Sheet is a gentle, non-bleached cotton sheet mask that helps to instantly soothe skin. One-hundred percent soft cotton face sheets provide moisture and nutrition to damaged skin, soothe stressed skin, and give a rich glow to skin. - Collagen Mask Sheet

I've only tried one Tony Moly mask but I loved it. I was wondering if those were reusable? I always feel like there's so much goodness left in the package after I take the mask out, and I was wondering if I could reuse it.
Start your review of Tony Moly Collagen Mask Sheet!
Schiedam
I have a mature skin. This masqué is a good option to tighten your skin and also give a lot hydration to the skin. Perfect masqué to help your skin hydrated and healthy.
beirut_badaro
I'll start with a little background as to why I bought this product. I'm a medical student, which leads to two things: bags under your eyes from lack of sleep and too much caffeine, and a bit of insight into stuff like hyaluronic acid! I was sitting in a connective tissue lecture, and heard that hyaluronic acid (which is naturally produced by connective tissue) can bind to tons of water. I decided to do some research to see if it can penetrate the skin, or if it just sits on the surface. WELL, as it happens, it DOES penetrate the skin according to the scientific literature (woohoo!), and can go quite deep. So, here's how I recommend using it (since there are no instructions).
Coquitlam, BC
Honestly one of my favourite masks! I use one every two weeks. My skin is usually super sensitive, but this doesn't break me out at all! My skin afterwards is amazing and it lasts for days after the mask was already used.
Dry, Sensitive / Redness, Sensitivity
Derby
This is really great! My absolute favourite from this line is their snail mask. It does make a different in terms of texture of the skin. Perfect for everyone, even my mom using the mask from this brand . Love it!!
Dry / Uneven Skin Tone
North Vancouver, BC
Tonymoly masks are always a treat for my skin! They make my skin tingle and feel very refreshed after using this mask. I believe it was very effective for my skin and I will definitely be repurchasing.
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
I was traveling through Seoul and I decided to pick few korean beauty/skin care products at the airport and thought of trying out TonyMoly face masks. Bought a bundle of these collagen sheet masks and I love them. I put it on every time I have an event to go to and it give my face this glow and makes my skin feel tighter. I gifted few to my mom too and she loves them too. Great sheet masks for A great price. Tony Moly Collagen Mask Sheet
Combination / Acne, Uneven Skin Tone
Cork City
Collagen is good for elasticity. I definitely notice my skin feels different - less dry, like my skins been restored somehow. It's definitely a good price point for everyday face masks - affordable, and definitely something I would purchase again.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
It was very soothing, did not burn the skin, and eased the pain over discolored areas. Gave skin a slightly moist, soft texture. Skin also appeared brighter.
Combination / Sensitivity, Uneven Skin Tone
Jeddah
Didn’t like it much. As it didn’t do much for me. Can be used just for refreshment. Would work better for a mature skin I guess. Good price though.
Oily / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
This face mask is the bomb, super Hydrating, I use this after a long exhausting day and my face feels refreshed. Would definitely recommend.
Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Whiteheads