BeautyFaceFacial SkincareTONYMOLY
Tony Moly Collagen Mask Sheet

Tony Moly Collagen Mask Sheet

Collagen Mask Sheet - Tony Moly's Collagen Mask Sheet is a gentle, non-bleached cotton sheet mask that helps to instantly soothe skin. One-hundred percent soft cotton face sheets provide moisture and nutrition to damaged skin, soothe stressed skin, and give a rich glow to skin. - Collagen Mask Sheet

I've only tried one Tony Moly mask but I loved it. I was wondering if those were reusable? I always feel like there's so much goodness left in the package after I take the mask out, and I was wondering if I could reuse it.
Start your review of Tony Moly Collagen Mask Sheet!
grace L.
Mesa, AZ
The average hydrating sheet mask. I didn’t notice anything spectacular but it was hydrating. Not much of a scent to it, would be good for sensitive skin. I can see all skin types using this without a problem. Would purchase again.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,296 reviews
Purchased at: Macy's
Purchased a pack of 5. Comfortable to wear sheet mask and left my skin feeling refreshed and hydrated. Directions are to leave on for 20 minutes-wish it was 5!
Sheridan W.
I got this on a whim through Amazon in a pack of 7 different sheet masks and they all have been very nice so far. I didn't expect a miracle as I got 7 for $<8 but they left my skin smooth and supple. A+ would buy again!
Amber H.
Mckinleyville, CA
Made my skin feel plump! came in a pack of masks that I ordered from amazon. I plan on giving my next one to my mother to get her opinion. I'll probably write another review then. I'm still fairly young so I can't say it made any drastic effect on wrinkles.
Erika C.
Conroe, TX
I got a pack of these as a gift from my mom and I really like this brand and these masks! Makes my skin feel great afterwards! I would definitely purchase these again when I run out!
Victoria  B.
Burbank, CA
Need a little pep in your step? This collagen face mask will keep your skin looking young, fresh and bouncy. This is a great little pick me up before a great date!
Allison S.
West Babylon, NY
Quick refresh - knowing your skin looks fab will keep you distracted from your crazy family this thanksgiving.
Cindy D.
El Cerrito, CA
One of my favorite masks I have tried. The serum soaks into the skin unlike some other sheet masks that just sits on top. It hydrates the skin and gives you a very youthful appearance, plump and smooth. Do it a few hours before applying makeup and your makeup will look flawless
Celina C.
Nice little treat for your face. Smells nice and feels really hydrating. I like to use these once a week as I notice it leaves my skin really smooth and and helps rid me of dry patches.
Anastasia C.
Ames, IA
I really liked this mask, I didn't have any reaction from it and it was moisturizing.