BY TONYMOLY

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Brand from South Korea: Tony Moly. Enriched with abundant Vitamin C from lemon, it brightens and helps smooth dull skin due to external aggressors. How to use: 1. Take moderate amount with lightly moisten hands, lather it up. 2. Gently massage onto face. Rinse off with lukewarm water. see more...

Review (1)
Taylor J.
NV
I have had acne problems for years and breakouts that I could not control since high school (I’m in my late twenties now). I have always loved Korean skincare and beauty products and when I saw this product, I thought that the lemon sounded so refreshing for the summer so I decided to give it a whirl. I use it morning and evening (after cleansing) and honestly, my skin has never looked better. I’ve been using this product for just over two months now and I barely have any active acne or pimples. I have never been so amazed by a product, ever. I pair this with a rose hip and vitamin E facial oil serum and I have never seen my skin look so amazing. I’m so happy that I decided to try this product! Talk about a confidence boost!