BY TONYMOLY

Bubble Mask Sheet - Tony Moly's Bubble Mask Sheet is a mild, bubble peeling wash off mask. Impurity absorbing charcoal meets with oxygen creating fine bubbles as they remove skin sebum thoroughly. - Bubble Mask Sheet see more...

Tony Moly Bubble Mask Sheet
  • "This mask was so different from every other sheet mask I've used! It only covers the lower half of your face, which I assume is to protect your eyes from the bubbles. It is slightly difficult to unfold, but once it's on your face it stays in place. The bubbles offer a nice, almost tingly, feel. Once the bubbles have fully grown, you massage them in. Then take the mask off and continue massaging, and finally rinse with water. I loved the charcoal in the mask because my skin feels incredibly clean afterwards! I definitely have to moisturizer after because the charcoal is also drying. I have sensitive skin and had no problems with this mask. I can't wait to buy more and use them again when my skin is troubled!" in 4 reviews
Caitlin C.
Orlando, FL
I have used a few Tony Moly products but have never tried a mask and have had my eye on this mask for a while. It is more expensive than his other masks costing $6.50. I unfolded it and it immediately began bubbling on my face.

You have to clean your face before hand, put the mask on and let it bubble for 5-10 mins. Then you massage the bubbles in with the mask still on. Then you take the mask off and run in the remaining bubbles.

It got really thick and then I massaged the bubbles in. There were so many bubbles I used some on my forehead as well. I peeled the mask off and continued to massage into my face. The bubbles felt like shaving cream on my face but I liked the texture. I rubbed it in and washed it off.

I did feel dead skin coming off and my face does feel really clean. Just moisturize after and I feel like I'm clean and glowing!

Jonna S.
Las Vegas , NV
I’m inlove with all TONYMOLY masks! I love how affordable they are and how well they work. I love the bubble/carbonated feel of this mask. It feels like it cleans deep down in the pores. My skincare feels refreshed and hydrated after use.
Jamie R.
I have to admit, I spent an embarrassing amount of time trying to unfold this @tonymoly.official mask because I didn't realize it was 1/2 mask. I then searched the package thinking I had overlooked the other 1/2 🤣🤣
This mask was fun.... after I stopped wasting time. .
You're supposed to wait until the bubbles are fully formed then gently massage the bubbles prior to removing then mask. Then you massage the bubbles all over again prior to washing off.
I had fun documenting how bizarre I looked throughout the various stages.
.Tony Moly Bubble Mask Sheet
Julyann M.
I purchase this mask online with Ulta beauty to test out n I loved it it's about 4-6 buck but Ulta has discount if purchase $15 up it feels nice n give ur skin a nice radiant look I love it I'm definitely going to repurchase this mask I did a YT review
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
So my one problem with this is that it doesn't cover the whole face but only half the face. The bubbles are pretty cool. It's a good value and smells like other sheet masks. I would recommend. It makes the skin feel good.
Sarah M.
Warren, MI
It's a fun paper masks, however it didn't initially burn my face some when applied. My face feels refreshed and tightened afterwards, however no visible improvement to my pores, blackheads, etc. My toddler loved and thought it was the best thing ever. Definitely worth a try for those interested in dabbling in k beauty.
Andi B.
Simpsonville, SC
This isn't like most masks. It is more of a deep cleanser to use after you wash your face. So you really can't lay back and relax. However it does target where your face is dirtiest.

Watching the bubbles form was pretty fun.

Also as a bonus you get to look like a serial killer, so save it for when you need to give your significant other a scare.
Kristen F.
Bolingbrook, IL
This was a fun mask to try. The tingling sensation of the bubbles is fun and refreshing and you basically have a bubble beard. I felt that this was a mild exfoliant but I can't say it cleansed my pores as I still had some blackheads. A nice exfoliator to use every week or two.
Kaydee R.
My initial thought was "this is cold and slimy!" Now that it's on my face, I can't stop playing with the bubbles! The package comes with a lot of excess product, and it bubbles up immediately. I would definitely recommend this as a fun mask to do with friends.
Kazia F.
Sheerness , Kent
Easy to use my partner loves them and good to get all the crap out of your skin. Order offline anywhere pretty much
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
How much does this cost and where is it available?
Katrena P.
St Martinvlle, LA
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
How well does this mask work? How much does it bubble up? Does it dry put the face?

back