BY TONYMOLY

Bubble Mask Sheet - Tony Moly's Bubble Mask Sheet is a mild, bubble peeling wash off mask. Impurity absorbing charcoal meets with oxygen creating fine bubbles as they remove skin sebum thoroughly. - Bubble Mask Sheet see more...

Buy on TONYMOLY*
  • "This mask was so different from every other sheet mask I've used! It only covers the lower half of your face, which I assume is to protect your eyes from the bubbles. It is slightly difficult to unfold, but once it's on your face it stays in place. The bubbles offer a nice, almost tingly, feel. Once the bubbles have fully grown, you massage them in. Then take the mask off and continue massaging, and finally rinse with water. I loved the charcoal in the mask because my skin feels incredibly clean afterwards! I definitely have to moisturizer after because the charcoal is also drying. I have sensitive skin and had no problems with this mask. I can't wait to buy more and use them again when my skin is troubled!" in 4 reviews
Heather O.
Columbus, Ohio
I love Tony Moly masks! This mask makes my face feel so refreshed and super clean. This one is the best to do with friends because the bubbles make it fun! It also smells delish!
Jacqueline B.
Statesville
The bubble were gentle and tingly and not at all irritating. My skin felt wonderful after use. Would definitely purchase again.
Emilie H.
O' Fallon
It was very smooth on my face and left it feeling super soft! It didn’t bother my sensitive skin at all and was packaged nicely. I might buy it again, but I might try out one of their other masks next time around.
graciela e.
Jacksonville, NC
I loved the bubbly tingles it gave me. I left it on as it said and once I took it off I rubbed my face to get the full affect. I purchased it at Ulta when it was on sale.. I been hooked ever since
Briana A.
Clemmons, NC
I absolutely love this when I’m breaking out! This helps to knock out my breakouts and is fun to use. I also get these for my younger brother to use on his breakouts. This has become a household staple.
Jenna O.
This mask was so fun! It bubbles while you wait while pulling impurities out of your skin. My skin felt smooth and clean afterwards and I got to have fun with a weird bubbling face beforehand!
Shelby S.
Magnolia, TX
I love the effects of this mask & how it bubbles up on the skin. It left my skin feeling more oxygenated and refreshed!
Lyndsey W.
This is one of my favorite tony moly masks. It has a great smell and I love the tingling feeling as the mask bubbles. My skin feels so refreshed and soft after using this product. I highly recommend this product!
Victoria B.
Burbank, CA
This is such a fun mask to put on. When you do this, have a friend and a camera present and be prepared to laugh. The mask goes on your face like any other mask, but over a couple minutes your face will look like a blanket of bubbles. This mask is totally selfie worthy.
Jonna S.
Las Vegas , NV
I’m inlove with all TONYMOLY masks! I love how affordable they are and how well they work. I love the bubble/carbonated feel of this mask. It feels like it cleans deep down in the pores. My skincare feels refreshed and hydrated after use.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
How much does this cost and where is it available?
Katrena P.
Jeanerette, LA
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
How well does this mask work? How much does it bubble up? Does it dry put the face?