BY TONYMOLY

Bubble Mask Sheet - Tony Moly's Bubble Mask Sheet is a mild, bubble peeling wash off mask. Impurity absorbing charcoal meets with oxygen creating fine bubbles as they remove skin sebum thoroughly. - Bubble Mask Sheet see more...

Tony Moly Bubble Mask Sheet
  • "This mask was so different from every other sheet mask I've used! It only covers the lower half of your face, which I assume is to protect your eyes from the bubbles. It is slightly difficult to unfold, but once it's on your face it stays in place. The bubbles offer a nice, almost tingly, feel. Once the bubbles have fully grown, you massage them in. Then take the mask off and continue massaging, and finally rinse with water. I loved the charcoal in the mask because my skin feels incredibly clean afterwards! I definitely have to moisturizer after because the charcoal is also drying. I have sensitive skin and had no problems with this mask. I can't wait to buy more and use them again when my skin is troubled!" in 4 reviews
Diana A.
American Canyon
I absolutely love this mask ! You can get this mask either ulta/ target/ Walmart or Walgreens! It absolutely works ! Not a disappointment! It left me feeling refreshed.! I would totally buy so many more face mask !
Lyndsey W.
This is one of my favorite tony moly masks. It has a great smell and I love the tingling feeling as the mask bubbles. My skin feels so refreshed and soft after using this product. I highly recommend this product!
Briana A.
Clemmons, NC
I absolutely love this when I’m breaking out! This helps to knock out my breakouts and is fun to use. I also get these for my younger brother to use on his breakouts. This has become a household staple.
Tatianna B.
Norfolk, VA
This mask is so fun ! I’m not sure that it did anything for my skin but it was very gentle and the bubbles are cool . I didn’t have any expectations for it other than it being cool to try and it was
Hannah H.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Aliyah E.
Uniondale , NY
Such a fun mask! Literally bubbles within minutes leaving a tickling and refreshing feeling on the skin. I also love how bright it left my skin looking! Such a lovely product with a low price point.
Bekah D.
Lawrenceville, GA
Sheet mask, bubble mask, and foaming cleanser all in one. So. Cool. Only tried it once, but I liked it! It left my skin feeling super soft and clean. I just wish it was a full mask and included a section for your forehead since mine is prone to blackheads/breakouts. Put a forehead piece on it, and it'll get that 5th star from me.
Jenna O.
This mask was so fun! It bubbles while you wait while pulling impurities out of your skin. My skin felt smooth and clean afterwards and I got to have fun with a weird bubbling face beforehand!
Darya M.
Sacramento
This is a very great product! I’m not very known for having bad acne or just bad skin overall, but it felt amazing!!! Highly recommend, but the only thing that could have been better if the mask covered the whole face.
Elizabeth A.
Wonderful brand, first discord’s TonyMoly on a trip to Seoul. This mask made my skin feel moisturized and clean all night. Great value for price. I would definitely buy again.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
How much does this cost and where is it available?
Katrena P.
St Martinvlle, LA
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
How well does this mask work? How much does it bubble up? Does it dry put the face?